Author Topic: My time at Hyde  (Read 5670 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My time at Hyde
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 03:43:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
There was a bit of the "love that dares not speak it's name" There was a group of boys. Remember, gayness was a character defect or an opportunity for certain male staff members. I wondered about Joe. His visreal revolution with homosexual men must mask an attraction. Perhaps there were some drunken threesomes: Joe Blanche and Sumner. Why is Gi Gi so short?

Blanche was way too conservative.  Prudently so.  Perhaps Joe thought he was finally living it up when he snagged AVH.

The shortness may have something to do with conditions at conception.  Just how much drinking did Blanche do at that time?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
My time at Hyde
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »
I keep seeing a recuring theme in this thread that frankly I find absolutely distrubing. The idea that even a select portion of the population could benifit from what Hyde calls treatment frightens me.

- No child deserves abusive treatment for any reason.
- No child should be humiliated, degraded, belittled, and marginalized in the name of treatment for any reason what so ever.

So what if a small portion of the population benifits from Hyde's methodology? No child should have to experience that sort of treatment in the first place. Hyde like any other facility could be the sort of place that prides itself on its humane and compassionate outlook. Instead they use their own patented blend of breaking a child down to build them up.

Obviously empowerment of children never came into the equation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am the metal pig.