Author Topic: Calgary Synanon  (Read 1744 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Calgary Synanon
« on: May 24, 2007, 03:26:30 AM »
My SLF has been having All About Receiving Cash nightmares again.  It's been quite awhile since she left the clutches of the Speedy Creek Pervert, but the employment of the Synanon/Seed/Straight/Kids techniques have left some pretty hefty scars.  Pablo Escobargrant repeatedly, and I mean repeatedly, has denied AARC's nature as a fifth generation Synanon, but it's the same cult all right.  By the by, I haven't made a direct jab at Escobargrant for awhile, so I have to mention this: his book "Dimwit and Monkeyboy" opens with a breathy account of a sleepover at Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses, and then he describes the agony of coming down from...MARIJUANA!  
Anyhow, Janne Holmgren, employing the most advanced psychopharmacological techniques of the day used to beltloop my SLF while she was on "secret missions".  I can only assume Janne picked up this highly specialized treatment practise from Kids, where she underwent intense highly structured training to become an AARC counselor.  Janne was in fact better able to counsel and relate to drug addicts because she had gone to Kids for an eating disorder.  She actually ran into my SLF a few years ago in a grocery store, and I would lay odds that her facial expression could only be produced by filling her drawers.
Back to cults.  Although she appeared on the tube for All About Receiving Cash, my SLF never did an intake.  An intake by an oldcomer is one of the more salient cult activities at the Prairie Perv Palace and Torture Emporium.  It is the moment where the child passes from victim to perpetrator, and represents the ultimate triumph for the Speedy Creek Pervert over his victim.  The child actually brings in a new victim, in spite of knowing what they themselves have been subjected to.  Inhuman.
And just in case he decides to post again, telling us all how awesome the AARC experience is, David Grant was a 21 year old adult when he entered the "Adolescent Recovery Center".  His step-father went to Kids, liked what he saw, and brought the program to Calgary.  His family, in essence, gave the Speedy Creek Pervert his shot at cult leadership and the celebrity he craved.  
Another note on Calgary Straight.  Here's a couple of examples of the host homes:father out of country, mother puts son in AARC, son finishes, mother abandons elemtary-school daughter to relatives in Europe, relenquishes all three of her kids!  Wish I could have been nurtured by that lady!  Father indigent, mother drinks heavily, puts several children through AARC, takes up cocaine habit!  Damn, why couldn't I stay with that family!  How about this one?  Mother remarries, puts two kids through AARC, turfs both to make room for new offspring.  Touching, and obviously nurturing to terrified Newcomers placed in their custody each night!  Nice work Speedy Creek Pervert!
One last question Dave Grant.  Would a youngster be well-advised to file a police complaint against AARC when the Chief of Police eskimo kisses the Speedy Creek Pervert and Crook Stanhopeless uses (abuses) her position to send kids to this organization, under the medical supervision of her husband (and whomever AARC sends with the client to ensure no nasty tales are revealed in the confidential patient/doctor setting)?  Just curious.  And please, no rattlesnake in my mailbox, it would breach my lease agreement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Calgary Synanon
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 01:55:54 AM »
why does your SLF not post here? Why do you do all the talking and have nothing to back it up with except your SLF words? You have no credibility in my book.Why would I trust what you are saying is true?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Calgary Synanon
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 05:57:18 AM »
First of all, she does post here.  Due to her imprisonment and torture at the hands of the Wizard of Vause, other staffers, and her oldcomers, my SLF finds discussing AARC very traumatic, so her posts are infrequent.
As a typical AARColyte, you failed to address any of the facts about AARC.  That the Wizard of Vause is a fraud, who lies about being a psychologist.  That no one at AARC can treat chemical dependency because they have no education in that field.  That AARC sucks up millions of dollars that disappear.  That the host homes are dangerous.  That the treatment method is a complete sham with no scientific basis.  That the study of AARC's effectiveness is a fake, or that AARC was fraudulently sold in the legislature using scumbags from the Union Institute.  That the kids who leave AARC are badly damaged by the brainwashing techniques.  That AARC is a stream-lined version of Kids, run by a Kids staffer and originally staffed with Kids victims.
You don't have to trust me, you could take some initiative and verify all of these things yourself.  
But since you are in this forum, you already know about AARC.  You either work there or went through.  Is that you again David Grant?  Tell us again what it was like to be an adult marijuana smoker in a teen drug abuse program.  
Don't let facts get in the way of your defense of AARC though.  Keep on carrying the message:"give me money, and bow to me, you worthless druggie!"
And once again, just for good measure, the Wiz lied about playing for the Swift Current Broncos, and sent his bio to the team claiming to be an alumnus.  Your leader is a complete fraud, head to toe, front to back.  Deal with it.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992