Author Topic: 10 best ways to kill TheWho  (Read 9026 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
10 best ways to kill TheWho
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Curly""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""exhausted""
wow - feel the love

give it up guys, he isn't that bad and I personally think he contributes alot to this site

10 Best Ways to Kill Exhausted:

Hold her face in TheWho's asscrack until she stops breathing.

Next...
:rofl:  :rofl: ::bwahaha:: :tup:

::bump::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 01:42:38 PM »
Gee thanks FUKKD  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
So how do you like the smell of Who's asscrack, Exhausted?  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
Exhausted is certainly losing credibility with remarks like that one...  

Pretty hard to take her seriously if she thinks that TheWho "contributes alot to this site."  :roll:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »
Exhausted, I should have warned you that you will be treated nice only as long as you stay within the “Group think” mentality.  You should maybe speak to one of the regulars/moderators who could get you some materials to read before you start speaking on your own or forming your own opinions.  If you wish you can work within a closed forum to practice responding to parents (with a coach) so you can convince them that they are the problem and their kids are fine, harassing people who disagree with you, ignoring statistics, downplaying studies and slowly take on the general perception that in the past 30 years not one child has ever benefited from a TBS.  
The difficult part is when you are confronted with kids who appear to have done well in a TBS…for this you need to have some quick responses ready…check into:
Love Bombing ,
Manchurian Candidate,
Project MKULTRA
Or
Post-cult Trama

This may help to get you started…. But whatever you do don’t start thinking on your own or drawing your own conclusions, engaging  in a level debate or disagreeing with the majority here on fornits or you will not be welcome for very long.
 Hope this helps and sorry I didn’t warn you earlier/ maybe should have pm’d you this.  You could call me an assh*le and make personnel attacks on my daughter and family when a lot of the regulars are logged in… this will be a good first step in getting your standing with them back.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 03:18:06 PM »
I wouldn't take too much advice from TheWho.  Just look at what he's saying in other threads.  For example:

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

Is this someone who you look up to, Exhausted?  I should hope not.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »
Why would he say that a kid being abused with duct tape is his favorite?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 03:53:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I wouldn't take too much advice from TheWho.  Just look at what he's saying in other threads.  For example:

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

Is this someone who you look up to, Exhausted?  I should hope not.

This one is just as bad, he has a gross sense of humor!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 04:15:41 PM »
Who-- maybe I have missed it somewhere.. but can you tell me.. what you do?  Do you work for a program or do you work in a program.  You seem to have a lot of time on the computer.  Did you once own a program?  I think you would gain a lot more credibility here if you werent anonymous.  I have to say.. a lot of advocates and/or parents who have lost a child or had a child abused in one of the types of programs you support have the nerve to log in with their full name.  I think you might have a leg to stand on here at fornits if you werent such a coward .. and came out to say.. ... Hey I'm Joe and I work at Hellabuse Academy .. these kids are doing well and learning.. blah blah.. blah..   Are there child abuse allegations against the company work for?  Do you run a referral service .. or are you just mad you were shut down?

Otherwise, you just look like a troll.  A poor bored middle age uneducated referral agent trying to cash in ...  ?? Fess up Who... what do you have to lose?  If you truely believe these programs work and... its all about "saving lives"...  and not the cash.. tell us who you are.. and where you stand .. and why you think these programs are for the better good.  I'm listening.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
Er....do I need credibility?  :roll:

I'm not looking up to anyone, i make my own mind up about things

If The Whos out of order (IMHO), i will say so, as I do to anyone else who i get on with in general - I thought Fornits was about child protection awareness, not bashing TheWho or me because I won't jump on the bandwagon, I am not into group thinking and crowd mentality ffs, grow up already, I am here to look at constructive posts about the teen industry, you could all put your energy into helping the kids who have been abused or helping the parents who are scared or confused rather then waste time on this crap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »
So you never did answer that question about TheWho's asscrack....

How does it smell to you? Good?? ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »
Exhausted's nose feels pretty good in here! :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2007, 05:17:37 PM »
exhausted, what exactly does THEWHO contribute to this site?
maybe you need to run back over to ST awhile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 05:33:51 PM »
If that's how you feel, I will never post here again. :roll:

Exhausted (too lazy to login)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:26 PM »
poor exhausted.. playing the martyr..   have you ever heard the saying if you can dish it out.. you need to take it...  

Lets hope you are never thrown in a wilderness therapy camp or have a slapped into a mental institution during menapause because you are going through hormal changes.  Let them use electroshock therapy on you.. or deny you your civil rights to medical care when your oozing sore is throbbing and you can barely walk.  How about take away you food and water and make you hike hours and hours everyday or all the above.   How long will you make it?  When you get out will you be angry?  Will you want to listen some ass moan on and on .. at how great these programs work.. when you know its all for money?  Just some food for thought lady. when you defend.. "the who" you are defending the person who represents their abuser.  So, I would say yes you need credibility and if you can't handle the flak you get .... maybe you should find another forum.  This is for the kids as an outlet.. its not about what is fair.  Its not a forum for parents to get an objective view.. to decide where they should send their kids.  This is how it happend.  Get over yourself.. and deal with it.