Author Topic: Korea  (Read 6740 times)

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« on: May 13, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »
QingDao to In'Cheon still being considered for near future.
Dont send any emails.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »
Good luck with that.
No emails sent.
am the metal pig.

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 01:57:37 AM »
Normally I arrive InCheon Ferry Port,then city bus directly to InCheon Long Distance Bus Terminal,then bus direct to Pusan.

I can enter the InCheon subway at Dong InCheon station then go to Seoul.

In Seoul,what is your nearest Subway Station?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 04:43:19 PM »
Depending on what day and time you arrive I can prolly meet you in Incheon. I've been meaning to get down their anyway to kick around for a few hours.
am the metal pig.

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 03:17:25 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
Depending on what day and time you arrive I can prolly meet you in Incheon. I've been meaning to get down their anyway to kick around for a few hours.

Its a toss up between Laos or Korea.

In my $6 Laos hotel room I can have buds delivered for $5 while I get a new visa.

In my $15 Korea hotel room I can listen to Russian prostitutes being beat and eat cup-o-noodles while I get a new visa.

The up side is if I go to Korea, some Korean noodle smuggler will pay for my ferry ticket,and I also get to visit my friend in Japan for free.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »
Keep me posted. More than likely I'll just come down to Incheon and meet you thereif you decide to show up. That way you can hop the bus directly to your next destination. I also have a lady friend down that way I've been meaning to pay a visit. Might as well make a whole night of it for myself.
am the metal pig.

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 11:41:12 AM »
Keep me posted. More than likely I'll just come down to Incheon and meet you thereif you decide to show up. That way you can hop the bus directly to your next destination. I also have a lady friend down that way I've been meaning to pay a visit. Might as well make a whole night of it for myself.

Heres where it gets confusing.

There are:

#1 Ferry Terminal (Lots of ferry) and far from DongInCheon Station.

#2 Ferry Terminal (3 ferry) and very near DongInCheon Station.

Most likely,I will arrive at #2 Ferry Terminal,then walk to DongInCheon Station,then catch bus (or subway) to InCheon Bus Terminal and on to Pusan directly,or subway to Seoul.

If I arrive at #1 Ferry Terminal,then I catch a bus outside the ferry terminal going directly to InCheon Bus Terminal,but theres also a subway station at InCheon Bus Terminal.

Anyway,both options can be reached by subway,without using any taxi.

DongInCheon Subway Station area is interesting enough,lots of underground shopping,fast food,mini-mart,Korean street market.

I will have a solid plan after June 07.
Dont make any plans,but expect it about June 21 or 22.

I really like my Laos hotel,but Ive got to see some people in Pusan and Shimonoseki.
Free place to sleep in Japan is hard to turn down.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »
Everything is to damn expensive in Japan for my tastes. To bad really I'd love to live and work there. No way I'll bother on a esl teacher's salary.
am the metal pig.

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 12:57:01 AM »
Everything is to damn expensive in Japan for my tastes. To bad really I'd love to live and work there. No way I'll bother on a esl teacher's salary.

Near Fukuoka there is a city named "Saga City". Very nice place.     I was surprised at how cheap everything was there.Even in the supermarket  and restaurants everything was very cheap.You may look in to that place.
The ferry from Pusan to Hakata/Fukuoka is very near Saga City.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »
I'll be sure to drop by the place next time I go to Japan.
am the metal pig.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 05:31:39 AM »
Hey if you find the fist of the North Star let me know ok?  :wink:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 11:13:36 AM »
Went toThailand.
Looking at mid July to arrive InCheon.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 11:28:44 AM »
Might be around might not be. Check in. If I'm here I'll be sure to show up. Plan to be in Thailand myself in September. Any suggestions?
am the metal pig.

Offline NongShim

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 10:29:23 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Plan to be in Thailand myself in September. Any suggestions?

Dont try to buy weed unless you enjoy Thailand prison.
Dont hire any Thai prostitutes unless you like AIDS.
BangKok sucks,get out of there as fast as you can.
BangKok Air Con sleeping train directly to ChiangMai is the think to do.ChiangMai is cool.Stay a few days,then head up to ChiangRai,a smaller more traditional town.
In between there are small places worth checking out,but its best to wait until you arrive,then ask the other travelers.
Theres a cool place called "Pai" (pronounced "Bye") thats a couple hours ride from ChiangMai.Its on a mountain and its a quite pleasent place to stay a couple of bong hits but dont buy any herion!!!
From ChiangRai you should head out in the morning on a 1 1?2 hour bus ride to Chiang Saen,on the Mekong River.Thats where I am now.Theres really nothing to do here,but you can just stroll around a couple of hours,visit the "Customs Museum" or the "Hall of Opium" (my friend's father is a Customs Officer there and just yesterday they caught a Chinese cargo boat with 2 Kilos of herion.Those guys are dead for sure,because China is always blaming other countries for transiting China with heroin,but really China produces lots of herion.
Every time I try to score weed in China they say,"Sorry,but Ive got some herion".
From Shiang Saen its another 1 hour bus ride to Chiang Kong,another Mekong town,then another 2 hours back to ChiangRai.
If you want to do any more than this in Thailand then you need more time and planning.
If you like this kind of travel its better to do it in China,but if you spend 1 week or 10 days in Thailand,go to the places I mentioned.
Even hanging in ChaingMai is enough,with a couple of day trips to the nearby mountain villages or Pai.
Remember,BangKok SUCKS and has NOTHING to offer,not even a proper "city center".
South Thailand is expensive.
Some people like to visit the islands on the West coast,near the Thai/Maylay border,but thats a bit involved and you will just get a sunburn.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Korea
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 11:24:17 PM »
I'm flying in and getting out of Bangkok asap anyway. Can you cross over to Laos from Chang Mai?
am the metal pig.