Author Topic: Mitt Romney and WWASP video  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mitt Romney and WWASP video
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 11:33:24 PM »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 12:52:52 AM »
:tup:
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Other websites.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 09:56:30 AM »
Someone should put the video (together with other vidoes from WWASP and Aspen) on liveleak.com also. Youtube cleans up onces in while because the server is placed where the laywers can order the contence censored.

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 02:48:01 PM »
I can see it, but there is no sound. Is this just my problem? Can others hear it OK?

If it is working, it might be a good idea to send it to every Democrat running for office. If this became a political issue, then we'd see this story finely grow some legs; which might be what it takes to gets something done about it.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
Quote from: ""ConstentGardener""
I can see it, but there is no sound. Is this just my problem? Can others hear it OK?

If it is working, it might be a good idea to send it to every Democrat running for office. If this became a political issue, then we'd see this story finely grow some legs; which might be what it takes to gets something done about it.

Exactly what I was thinking.  I think we should dig into this, contact moveon.org daily kos, etc... the democratic campaign...  and the republican competition to Romney...  Turn this into a political issue and watch it hit prime-time.  I would love to see politicians bludgeoning each other with this.

PS:  I told you guys Romney was evil:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
Better yet, why not just get the damn documentary released in the U.S.?

Personally, I think the documentary raises disturbing questions about the kind of parents that send their kids to these torture centers.  Ignorance of your kid's treatment only goes so far.  How many of these parents took their kid out of a WWASPS program only to replace them in another abusive program?

Educate politicans is fine.  But how do you regulate bad parents?

Anybody know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
video
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 05:20:10 PM »
i was the one who put the film toghter. i sent it out the best i could. So far i only had time to send it to Guilani. Could someone help spread the video? I like the idea all democrats get it. i think it should be spread to the blogs too. All rebulican canidates should see this, as well as every news sorce.  Way too much for one person to spread. I wont matter if they get it more than once, the more spead it the better.

P.S.  i left a lot out i tried to make the video short and to the point. I am not worried about using footage from the documenty since i am only using a few seconds of it.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 03:18:17 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Better yet, why not just get the damn documentary released in the U.S.?

Personally, I think the documentary raises disturbing questions about the kind of parents that send their kids to these torture centers.  Ignorance of your kid's treatment only goes so far.  How many of these parents took their kid out of a WWASPS program only to replace them in another abusive program?

Educate politicans is fine.  But how do you regulate bad parents?

Anybody know?

I saw the hr long version. I dont think it asks any questions about why ppl send their kids to such schools. I recognise that you can only do so much in 1 doco but i wondered a lot of things about the adults interviewed.
I did not know till later, for instance that the blonde lady was laurie Berg who was not a parent but a good samariton who took a kid in. I also wondered where steven Friedrickson's father was for his really long incarceration as it was his mum and stepfather who sent him away. I had assumed there may have been some sort of custody dispute.
 The only mother who was extensively interviewed about this was Layne Brown's mum and given what she thought he was going to and the fact that hinton was a family friend, i could see her reasoning. I dont think she came across as an especially bad parent.
i would have been curious to see them interview a few of the parents who believed wholeheartedly in wwasp. This may have given greater insight
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen