Author Topic: Sue Sheff- CEP?  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« on: May 10, 2007, 05:18:23 PM »
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=260724#260724

Check this out...does anyone know SS creditials? Do you know if she actually has a degree?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »
Quote from: ""researchwarrior""
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=260724#260724

Check this out...does anyone know SS creditials? Do you know if she actually has a degree?

Sead the court documents on the ISAC website.  (scheff and pure v. wwasp)  it's a bitch to search through... it's over a thousand pages.  I think the part about her license is around page 900... As far as I remember the answer was No..  She claims her biographer made a mistake.

Whether that has changed since then?  I doubt it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
Psy, Scheff did admit in the WWASP vs PURE transcripts that the lie about her having a college degree "was a "mistake," made by her biographer.

Did Sue Scheff also blame this biographer for the other LIES on the PURE website?
She lied and claimed to be a CEP.
She lied and claimed to have some extensive medical background work history.
She lied and claimed there were psychologists/attorneys on the PURE staff.....and admitted in court that PURE was only in the same office building with these professionals.

When anyone lies about credenitials, work history, and staff, he/she usually lies for a reason, in my opinion.

These types of lies can not be explained away as a mistake.
Nor can lies be excused by some "legal sounding" disclaimer.

Supporters of Sue Scheff can choose to "look the other way, and forgive her for these transgressions," and that is their choice.

But, these supporters most probably did not have their children referred to an abusive program by Sue Scheff /PURE; so they can can probably "forgive a few lies, here and there" made by Scheff.

Others may have believed the lies posted and PURE, and trusted Sue Scheff when they used her services, accepted her advice, and enrolled their children in the abusive  programs she recommended.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 07:24:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Psy, Scheff did admit in the WWASP vs PURE transcripts that the lie about her having a college degree "was a "mistake," made by her biographer.

Did Sue Scheff also blame this biographer for the other LIES on the PURE website?
She lied and claimed to be a CEP.
She lied and claimed to have some extensive medical background work history.
She lied and claimed there were psychologists/attorneys on the PURE staff.....and admitted in court that PURE was only in the same office building with these professionals.

When anyone lies about credenitials, work history, and staff, he/she usually lies for a reason, in my opinion.

These types of lies can not be explained away as a mistake.
Nor can lies be excused by some "legal sounding" disclaimer.

Supporters of Sue Scheff can choose to "look the other way, and forgive her for these transgressions," and that is their choice.

But, these supporters most probably did not have their children referred to an abusive program by Sue Scheff /PURE; so they can can probably "forgive a few lies, here and there" made by Scheff.

Others may have believed the lies posted and PURE, and trusted Sue Scheff when they used her services, accepted her advice, and enrolled their children in the abusive  programs she recommended.

Oh.  don't get me wrong. I don't think she has any supporters who have read those transcripts (besides co-conspirators).   When she started the PURE website, she tried to get me to design a logo, i asked for information, i found all this god shit she was writing, i thought it was total total BS.  I thought she was totally playing to the fish-folk in order to sound harmless.  I forget why they booted me off trekkers. it was a really long time ago.  She had some guy from MIT... delong i think.. or something like that, managing the server.  Super-paranoid she was.

I wish.. I wish, i had saved those emails.  I'd post em in a heartbeat.  I would have... July 02 - september 02... sometime around then.  I kinda lost interest anyway shortly after joining.  Sheff only wanted to use me, and after figuring out Benchmark wasn't WWASP, completely total interest.  Tried to get me to design her logo for her website.  I remember i was furious at her religious intolerance towards Wicca (her daughter).  She reminded me of a typical "hippochristian bitch".  I was friends with Sue Flowers at the time, and when she got cancer and left (well she was booted as far as i remember) the list, it decended into total chaos.. parent strangling parents.  Kinda like ST from hell.  Wait.  ST is from hell..  I need a better analogy.  Oh well.  It was funny and sad at the same time.  Sue decided to make a buck and the rest of the parents were too busy arguing to get anything done.  She took all the good contacts as I remember.  Some talkshow hosts.  Somebody (probably sue) was trying to get Erin Brockovitch on board.

There is a yahoo group [institutionalized teens still alive] that has Sue Flowers on it (started shortly after trekkers went bad).  if she is still alive, or her daughter, who was in TB (or maybe it was casa), who she got out... she might have a full record of the emails... and lots more.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »
Su Flowers passed away.  Her daughter was in Dundee.

Su Flowers one of the true advocates.

Not surprised she'd be booted from the same listserve that booted another mother trying to rescue her kid(s):  Carey Bock.

R.I.P. Su

Good Luck to Carey in her struggle to get that default judgment vacated and a new trial.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 04:16:21 PM »

Not surprised she'd be booted from the same listserve that booted another mother trying to rescue her kid(s):  Carey Bock.

R.I.P. Su

Good Luck to Carey in her struggle to get that default judgment vacated and a new trial.

I got booted shortly after Su.  I thought it was because they thought they might have a leak, and wanted to prune any new people.  I know people were getting death-threats.  I guess Sue Sue had other reasons.

Somebody asked why the name: "FullyBaked.org".  I asked that question too.  It's a reference to the wwasp "pizza" theory, that if you take a kid out when he's not done, he/she is only half baked.  At first I thought I was talking to a bunch of pothead parents.   :lol:

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Sue Sheff- CEP?
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

R.I.P. Su

I got booted shortly after Su.  I thought it was because they thought they might have a leak, and wanted to prune any new people.  I know people were getting death-threats.  I guess Sue Sue had other reasons.

Somebody asked why the name: "FullyBaked.org".  I asked that question too.  It's a reference to the wwasp "pizza" theory, that if you take a kid out when he's not done, he/she is only half baked.  At first I thought I was talking to a bunch of pothead parents.   :lol:

Yeah, that's from Randall Hinton's interview in "Tranquility Bay".  After he finished defending pepper spraying Layne Brown three or more times a day (often with the help of another cretin - Jay  Kay) and claiming he was more a victim than Layne, he espoused upon the efficacy of WWASP with his pizza analogy...to paraphrase, "you send us an undercooked pizza, we put it back in the oven, cook it, and when it gets back home, you've got a fresh, hot pizza,"

Layne Brown was not a pizza, and Randall Hinton is an incompetent delivery boy.

Those statements alone should convince anyone Hinton should be forbidden to work with children.  And yet, he's moved off to his sanctum, the state of Utah, to lick his wounds and start anew with the Litchfields' support.  I'm wondering if the Sudweeks will try to tweak Juad County's ban on them and try to open a facility somewhere else in Utah.  The District Attorney in Juab County seemed to imply they were not to work with kids anywhere in Utah again.

Isabelle Zehnder deleted my post on her Whitmore/Sudweeks defense blog and updated it with an attack on the veracity of my comments and hinted they were defamatory and bordering on libelous. She quoted me out of context which was easy enough, considering she had already deleted my remarks.  I stand by what I wrote:

You must be joking...three countries have gone after the Sudweeks, they are confirmed criminals. If you really believed the rubbish you were posting, you wouldn't hide behind the disclaimer. "Hearsay" has to be proven at some point. Can you do it? Also, you're focusing on some anonymous parent as the root cause of the Sudweeks' problems - I only wish one family could have an impact like that on an abusive program. I don't need a disclaimer about the abuse - it's proven. Why did Cheryl cop a plea bargain? If she were innocent, she should have gone the distance to clear her name. Your reputations will not be improved by this activity, only worsened. Whitmore's gone, shut down and shamed, and Cheryl is forbidden to open any such facility in Utah again. Your activities look slightly desperate - are you worried about possible legal action from families you referred to Whitmore? Keep defending convicted criminals, you're doing a huge favor for the drive to eradicate these programs.

Posted by Impure
April 8, 2007 9:20 AM

Yeah, as Izzy pointed out, she didn't "refer" anybody to the Whitmore. but she's linked to Sue Scheff, and someone could say they bounced from CAICA to PURE and look what happened.

Sorry.  I got a little off topic.

[/quote]
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"