Author Topic: GT wasn't that bad when I went.  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
make you all look BAD?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »
what choo talking BOUT
making you all look BAD
making WHAT look BAD
an abusive program WAS BAD

if these wino boys thought the program was good for them because it was better than their wino lifesyle pre-program - so be it'

please don't forget though that MOST survivors were NOT wino's, druggies, etc. MANY many children went into these programs because their parents simply didn't want to bother with their teen-age behavior. the parents themselves if they had half a brain would remember that they themselves had an alcoholic binge or too, maybe they even broke curfew or experiemented with sex. MOST teenagers DO.....

why was if different............. would these same parents have put themselves into a program that tortured their bodies, because they wanted HELP.

my point is just that a couple wino's is NOT an indication that all children were there because they needed to be there. did the wino's need to be there? i don't know the answer, BUT if these men now as adults would come on this forum and explain how it changed their lives and they are now WINE-FREE wino's...... you have just made a believer out of me that the program was good for something.

otherwise i will continue to accept as FACT, that the program was good for nothing, except for advancing the perversions of the staff members and leaders who enjoyed abusing children..... and that's NOT GOOD, it's evil, it's wrong.......

and feel free survivors to back me up, cuz it ain't the survivors that should ever look bad.... haven't we all agreed that it's program that's BAD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: make you all look BAD?
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »
Quote from: ""make you all look BAD???""
what choo talking BOUT
making you all look BAD
making WHAT look BAD
an abusive program WAS BAD

if these wino boys thought the program was good for them because it was better than their wino lifesyle pre-program - so be it'

please don't forget though that MOST survivors were NOT wino's, druggies, etc. MANY many children went into these programs because their parents simply didn't want to bother with their teen-age behavior. the parents themselves if they had half a brain would remember that they themselves had an alcoholic binge or too, maybe they even broke curfew or experiemented with sex. MOST teenagers DO.....

why was if different............. would these same parents have put themselves into a program that tortured their bodies, because they wanted HELP.

my point is just that a couple wino's is NOT an indication that all children were there because they needed to be there. did the wino's need to be there? i don't know the answer, BUT if these men now as adults would come on this forum and explain how it changed their lives and they are now WINE-FREE wino's...... you have just made a believer out of me that the program was good for something.

otherwise i will continue to accept as FACT, that the program was good for nothing, except for advancing the perversions of the staff members and leaders who enjoyed abusing children..... and that's NOT GOOD, it's evil, it's wrong.......

and feel free survivors to back me up, cuz it ain't the survivors that should ever look bad.... haven't we all agreed that it's program that's BAD.

Well then,these "wino" kids were used to scare your parents in to putting you in to the program.

"Look at these troubled kids.If you dont put your kid in now,he will end up like "Mr Wino" here,hugging the gutter"

And Mr Wino says "Yes Mrs Johnson,I started out just drinking beer like your son,but not long after I became a 13 year old teenage commode hugging drunk,but Miss Pete rescued me from that degenerate lifestyle."

There WERE certainly KIDS in the program that were really messed up,on hard drugs.You can thank them also for helping Miss Pete to lure parents in to putting their "clean" kids in the program.

OTHER CHINDREN'S drug use got clean kids in to the program,and most likely,some of these druggie kids participated in abusing the clean kids.

Personally,I hope some of those degenerate drugged out assholes never forget the abuse they received in the program.
They were assholes before they entered the program.
Their degenerate druggie lifestyles effected all of our freedom to smoke a little joint every once and a while.

Dont blame it all on the staff,the "kids" and their derranged host families abused you too,probably more than any staff member did,and if you had any BALLS,you would track them down today and crack their skulls for abusing you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
crack their skulls?
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 02:43:13 AM »
NO cracking skulls please.

but thanks for your energy !  ::luck::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GT wasn't that bad when I went.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »
interesting perspective 'what choo'....makes me angry too

Offline rezboy71

• View Profile
craking skulls
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 11:58:55 PM »
Not a bad idea.  Anyone in the program when they installed the two way mirror in group room?  Anyone else remember being locked in a room in the back of group for a week at a time.
  If I won the lottery, I would buy the life building (house of lords now), level it, and then I dont know after that.  What kind of mickey mouse horse sh*t is it when you cant say cool, man, or dude.  That place should be leveled.
f you dont want to slip, dont go where it is slippery.....Mrs. Pete
lifer 89/90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: craking skulls
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 12:21:02 AM »
Quote from: ""rezboy71""
 If I won the lottery, I would buy the life building (house of lords now), level it, and then I dont know after that.  What kind of mickey mouse horse sh*t is it when you cant say cool, man, or dude.  That place should be leveled.

OH NO!!!
Thats a very valuable pice of real estate.
Why the fuck do you think Petermann and her friends invested in and BUILT that place?
You think they were just doing it to run a program?
If you go back to the beginning,lots of the kids in LIFE in the beginning were the children of the building contractors that built the place.David Mackie "Dooley Mack Construction","Earl Collins Paving Company",Mike Zuppardo's "Dad" (really his sister's husband) and lots more,they built that place.
You should look in to who ,what "group",actually owns that place today.