Author Topic: Thanks for the memories  (Read 1580 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Thanks for the memories
« on: May 07, 2007, 09:35:21 PM »
I sent an e-mail to Ron Stevens, Solicitor General for the province of Alberta, to give him some information regarding the tireless work All About Receiving Cash is doing to help destroy the lives of young people.  I would encourage all survivors of the AARCpocalypse to share their fond memories with Mr. Stevens, who threw in his two cents to sell the Perv Palace and Torture Emporium to the Alberta government.
Mr. Stevens can be reached at
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wrong title
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »
Ron is the Attorney General (Justice Minister)  not Solicitor General.  Justice and Solgen are different departments.  Solgen is responsible for policing.  Justice is responsible for courts, and prosecutions.  This is to avoid conflict.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do't get me wrong
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 12:35:27 AM »
Ron Stevens is Absolutely the right person to complain to.  And what you should complain about is the unlawful confinement, the physical and sexual assault and so on.  
You should expect a reply within a couple of months and it will likely be a form letter.  
It might even say that you have a right to go to a JP and lay a private "information," which is an official complaint.  

Another thing you can do is make an application under PIPA .

Since you were inmates of AARC they are obliged to provide you with all their records about you including the phony releases that you were coerced into signing.  
Don't let that deter you, though, because this will surely lay the groundwork for the action that you wish to take.

Information on PIPA is available at :
http://www.oipc.ab.ca/pipa/

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Thanks for the memories
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:52:31 AM »
Correction, Attorney General.  I received a fairly prompt response, thanking me for my e-mail.  I will continue with the mailing campaign, ministers and various health-care organizations.  This is to ensure that no one can say they were not aware of the nature of AARC once the coming court cases start, and the media can no longer ignore the former non-goalie, current non-psychologist fake doctor and all-around demented pervert's pleasure compound and cash cow.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992