Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder claims Professional Family & Life Coach  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder claims Professional Family & Life Coach
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »
IZZY has posted on her new website
http://.positivefamilysolutions.com
that is is a Professional Family and Life Coach.

But, IZZY's name is not listed as a "current member" on the website of NWCA.

http://www.nwcoaches.org/currentmembers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 03:02:23 PM »
Exactly what qualifications are necessary to be a "life coach"?  Excuse me for snickering at the thought of Izzy "coaching" anyone about life, but the woman still defends the Sudweeks and the Whitmore, which Lon Woodbury recently described as a "rogue" program.

Jena Martin sent Psy an email defending her decision to ban him from StrugglingTeens, and in the middle of the misguided and cynical spiel she describes the industry as "rapidly evolving".  If this is the direction evolution is taking the troubled teen industry, we need to step up the pace to snuff it out.

I still hate the term "industry" being connected to troubled teens.  An industry grows through increased business, which means the teen industry will need more and more kids with problems.  At what point will everyone realize the industry is inflating or creating problems to get more money out of parents?  Izzy Zehnder is a prime example of an unscrupulous person trying to get cash from chaos, taking advantage of parental confusion and despair for profit.  Of course, there will always be a disclaimer attached stating these bottom-feeders take no responsibility for the programs they push.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 01:00:41 AM »
"Life Coach" = some idiot who got washed by enough seminars and gave up enough C notes to be bestowed the power to go yell at and humiliate other people into giving up money and time.

Or, you could be involved with the industry enough to know you can just fucking fudge it becuase, after all, it's just bullshit, and call yourself one becuase people are just looking for coaches to listen to and follow and be yelled-at-by...

We REALLY need a sticky FAQ page to explain this shit.

Also, Zen...

At what point will everyone realize the industry is inflating or creating problems to get more money out of parents?

When our society finally gets over this bullshit when we swing the other way in a few decades... by then we'll have a generation of fucked up kids who became fucked up adults.

:cry:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."