Author Topic: Love Letters From Lon Woodbury, Jena, and Kristie  (Read 2198 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Love Letters From Lon Woodbury, Jena, and Kristie
« on: May 07, 2007, 02:49:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Kristie on Dec 20th""
Any forum is “allowed” to be mentioned… not linked to.

Quote from: ""Jena on May 7th""
I am also banning you because of your participation in the ST vs. Fornits game.  You may not have transferred the post, but, based on your posted comments, you are obviously involved in some way.  That whole game is so disruptive to ST, not to mention how destructive it is to the Fornits agenda

As if she really gives a flying fuck about Fornits. :rofl:

What she is referring to:

Quote from: "Psy on May 6th"
   Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 11:56 PM      Profile for psy   Author's Homepage   Email psy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Now now Karen... Many of the posters over there find it difficult to stomach this site. There is always the fear that: "oh my god.... where is she going to send him/her..." It's a roll of the dice.

My parents were careful. They trusted an educational consultant. That educational consultant had alternative relations with the program in question. As a result, what was supposed to have been a "Boarding School"... Wasn't.

Lots of parents talk about how they are afraid that thier kids will end up dead, insane, or in-jail (not a cliche). I imagine that fear is somewhat similar to that which many Fornits posters feel when they read this site. Though you may hate the language, coarse content, and general distaste for program parents though you may; there is a general concern for the welfare of your kids, whether you believe that or not... Which fear is irrational? That is the main difference in general opinion between ST and Fornits.

PS: No... Mr. Guest, who posted that thread on Fornits, is not me. I know who He/she is. And his/her identity will remain secret. He/She is the inevitable result of an earlier attempt to ban me for reasons much debated.

Also. I was actually quite serious about the Amish. She would have a time away from her friends and other influences to think about her life. That... Is something that no program can offer with all the incessant drama.

It's free, and you can be assured, with a degree of certainty far greater than any program, that she will be loved, and well taken care of. Maybe you both need a vacation from each-other.

"st vs fornits game"  HAh

Quote from: ""Kristie on Dec 21st""
About CEDU… the philosophies died with the school. The newly reopened ones, although they say they haven’t changed, have changed a lot. There aren’t prophets or raps anymore.
I think back in the early 80s, they were effective… now days they are not. Times change and as they do, methods must also change.

Funny...  Kids still are describing propheets and raps pretty close to the way kids were describing them in the 70s.

This is in response to A question of mine:

"I see you have posted a recent article on industry regulation.  in it you discussed several things we talked about in our last e-mail.  You mentioned that several programs could be considered "group homes" and as such are not required to be regulated.  I could only assume, since there cannot be group homes for minors you were referring to over 18 facilities.  Since there are not that many, and i know you talk to Jayne Longnecker (as do I on occasion), i can only assume that you might have been referring to Benchmark...

I see you have posted a recent article on industry regulation.  in it you discussed several things we talked about in our last e-mail.  You mentioned that several programs could be considered "group homes" and as such are not required to be regulated.  I could only assume, since there cannot be group homes for minors you were referring to over 18 facilities.  Since there are not that many, and i know you talk to Jayne Longnecker (as do I on occasion), i can only assume that you might have been referring to Benchmark...

I did quite a bit of research on California law.  Please read the following:

"Title 9, California Code of Regulations (CCR),
Section 10501, defines a “facility” as any
building or group of buildings which is
maintained and operated to provide on a
residential basis, one or more of the following
alcoholism or drug abuse recovery or treatment
services: detoxification; individual, group or
educational sessions; treatment or recovery
planning.
sessions; and/or recovery or treatment planning.  
Nonresidential programs are not required to be
licensed."

http://tinyurl.com/yr2lva

If you look on the same page from that link it does list that so called "sober living", although it does not go into a lot of detail... luckily here it does...
"• They ensure that a person who is in
recovery lives in an environment that is free
from alcohol and drug use.

• The residents themselves reinforce their
recovery through support with other
recovering persons.  

• The residents are free to voluntarily pursue
activities to support their recovery, either
alone or with others."

There is also a six person limit to such living arraingement
http://tinyurl.com/ys8srx

Quote from: ""Lon""
Hi Michael:

In the essay, the group home designation I was thinking of as a rogue operation was Whitmore Academy, not Benchmark.  So far as not very many of those for over 18, there are a lot with many more coming on board every year.  As of last year, there were about 20 of them given good marks by the leading professional educational consultants (not those cash for kids referral agencies) and that was only part of them.

Holy fucking shit folks.. you heard it from Lon himself... over 18 programs are the new "big thing"

DON'T MISS THIS LETTER... my favorite... in which, among other things, Lon writes

"This told me you didn't listen and had a steel trap mind on the subject,
thus any further discussion with you was a waste of time.

This also told me that you are enamored with using whatever police powers
the state has to accomplish goals that you approve of, which to me is a very
left wing perspective that leaves out allowing the people to work things out
for themselves."

"Out of this, a number of programs and consultants piggy backed with less
responsible people, commonly using Finders Fees for marketing (cash for
kids) and cheaper behavioral modification methods.  These are routinely
condemned by professionals, always do poorly in my surveys, and we wish a
way can be found to rein them in." :rofl:

This made me foam at the mouth:

"In your situation, as near as I can tell, Benchmark did what Benchmark does,
and it was absolutely wrong for you, for whatever reason. Your relentless
attempt to prove them wrong, however, suggests you have forgotten the
reasons your parents placed you and are unable to move on since you seem to
be stuck in your resentment.
[/u]" [emphasis added]

Definition of Irony:

"I'm responding to this not as an argument regarding banning you, but as
another attempt to see if you can discuss something, rather than argue your
predetermined conclusion."

read full letter here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Love Letters From Lon Woodbury, Jena, and Kristie
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Quote from: ""Lon""
Hi Michael:

In the essay, the group home designation I was thinking of as a rogue operation was Whitmore Academy, not Benchmark.  So far as not very many of those for over 18, there are a lot with many more coming on board every year.  As of last year, there were about 20 of them given good marks by the leading professional educational consultants (not those cash for kids referral agencies) and that was only part of them.

"Out of this, a number of programs and consultants piggy backed with less
responsible people, commonly using Finders Fees for marketing (cash for
kids) and cheaper behavioral modification methods.  These are routinely
condemned by professionals, always do poorly in my surveys, and we wish a
way can be found to rein them in." :rofl:

Has anyone told Sue and Izzy about Lon's thoughts on Whitmore?  They think the Sudweeks were "victims" of one mad mother.

Um...Lon gave glowing reviews of some programs that were shut down by the police powers of the state.  If any good can come out of police powers, we'll use them.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
cheaper behavioral modification methods

Somehow this phrase just strikes me.

It's a bit like deriding a plantation owner for having "cheaper slave quarters."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 04:38:32 PM »
I sent Lon a picture of my scrotum, one nutbag to another.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
click here:  Oh, the CRUSH of it all!

AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »
Boxes of chocolates make me happy on a rainy day.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 09:17:28 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
Quote from: ""ExitPlan""
This shit is gold. He sounds like a robot kind of, when I read his posts I imagine it with a darth vader type voice.

::roflmao::
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »
i dont know why any of you are following this BS. ST has always been about making money and Lon is a greedy bastard who has talked about his disagreement with WWASPS yet he still takes their money.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 03:03:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i dont know why any of you are following this BS. ST has always been about making money and Lon is a greedy bastard who has talked about his disagreement with WWASPS yet he still takes their money.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer,"  You must be absolutely certain of what the deb'il is up to, and Lon qualifies as Ol' Scratch for me.  I agree, he's talking out the side of his neck and spinning in the name of Dead Presidents.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 04:17:30 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Quote from: ""Guest""

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer,"  You must be absolutely certain of what the deb'il is up to, and Lon qualifies as Ol' Scratch for me.  I agree, he's talking out the side of his neck and spinning in the name of Dead Presidents.

I just had a mental image of Lon crawling down the stairs backwards, his head spinning around, chanting program slogans in Aramaic... LOL... :rofl:

Why care... Why bother with ST?  PM me and i'll tell ya.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
Why bother with ST?  :o

Psy - wouldn't you have loved someone to have come across ST and speak to your parents before they sent you to Benchmark?

You've made a difference with several parents there, that's why bother with ST.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
Why bother with ST?  :o

Psy - wouldn't you have loved someone to have come across ST and speak to your parents before they sent you to Benchmark?

You've made a difference with several parents there, that's why bother with ST.

Ding ding ding... That is the correct answer.

Incidentally, however it is also the same reason I get banned for a suspicion of (oh the HORROR) copying a post from st and *shudders*... pasting it in the evil place....  The BLASPHEMY of it all... The holy text is not to touch the bad bad place.... the "F" word...

She "knows" i had something to do with it.  Well that's program for ya.  If I was stuck with those wackos i would have to admit it.

Like most program wackos, she has "consequences" and "punishment" completely mismatched.  She completely mis-interpreted a post I said stating that copy and pasting was "inevitable consequences of my previous banning" and took it as a threat of  juvenile bullying harmful to the Fornits agenda...  Oh... Dear...  I feel the love... it's palpable.  Thank you Jena for caring so much about Fornits you shut my mouth to keep me from shaming my fellow "fornitscators"...