Author Topic: Coming into Group High  (Read 6372 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »
I rarely used before the program and could not even imagine facing the group high!

They took away all my clean time for o'ding on tylenol though.

There was a 5th phaser that got knocked down to 1st for testing positive for pot. He said it was because he had been working out a lot. I was so naive I totally believed him. His name was Colin he was court ordered there for stealing a bunch of cars. I think now he might of been smoking pot.

My biggest crime on third phase I wore makeup and smoked ciggies at school.

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
edited because I am sure Colin would not want to see his last name up there
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

[ This Message was edited by: kaydeejaded on 2004-01-05 07:18 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »
I pretty much played by the rules, except when it came to music. I'd listen to just about anything I wanted to. The music I liked the most before I went into straight wasn't your typical 'Satanic rock' or 'druggie' music, so I got away with listening to the punk rock for the most part..

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
Well Therion, you managed to dredge up a long forgotten post that I had edited, so I guess I owe you the whole story.  Back in the summer of 1978, there was a "gas shortage" and gas prices skyrocketed.  In Tampa Bay we had several host homes in Hillsborough, Polk, Pasco, Hernando, Sarasota, and Manatee counties.  Due to the financial burden of hauling newcomers back and forth, the outlying families began dumping more and more newcomers on the Pinellas families who lived closer to the building in St. Petersburg.  The 3rd and 4th phasers of the outer fringes did not have to host newcomers as it was too much of a financial strain.  This gave these well bred rich kids all the time in the world to devise ways of conning their way through the program.  With no newcomer responsabilities, it was'nt very long before some of the guys discovered that they could get high, and get away with it.  Most of the ones that came in group high were from Tampa.
I was on 1st phase at the time and on a court program on top of that, so anything I said or did was considered untruthful.  The Milton Roy building had phasers coming in high from June until the move in August, and it was'nt until we were in the new building, that the Tampa guys started slipping up enough to get nailed.  I wrote 4 or 5 posts entitled "The Tampa Screw-Up"
it makes for good reading.  I had edited my original post and erased it because no one believed what I had said, and I got pissed off.  Well, that's it in a nutshell.  See ya later.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »
Dont edit for that reason....post what you know to be the truth and if people dont like it...then let them not like it.

This is Straight folks here..you know how nutty and critical we are..Straight people will get on your ass about shit..just digging around to try to get you to admit to something. Just like we all made stories up in group to get staff off our ass.

If you are in posession of the truth...share it.

Just because you pushed straight down in back of your mind for 20 years...doesnt mean you pushed
the behaviour too..its ingrained in us all...some more than others

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-05 19:45 ]
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »
Hey 85DJ, good to see you here again. It's been a while since you've posted. What have you been up to?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2004, 08:59:00 AM »
you notcice that about yourself, that being in there makes you highly analytical difficult keen on differences in stories, like I mean no one wants to lie to or misrepresent themselves to an x-straight person.

we were made to keep going keep pushing digging. Maybe they wanted us all to be FBI CIA cops and military?

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.
-- Anonymous

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »
On 2004-01-05 19:43:00, Therion wrote:

"This is Straight folks here..you know how nutty and critical we are..Straight people will get on your ass about shit..just digging around to try to get you to admit to something. Just like we all made stories up in group to get staff off our ass.[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-05 19:45 ]"

Now there is some rock solid proof that you were there!

I found the "Tampa Screw-up" story to be excellent reading and to many details to be unbelieveable.

CL

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
Thats all good Clay.
See man...now we can all talk and dont have to all think the same...we are free men and women..

When I saw he erased his post I thought.."this dude erased his story (clearing it up) because we (the group) didnt believe him.
 We dont have to take back our stories...or make shit up becuase the group doesnt belive us..
 I dont feel the need to. Yah most of you were in straight...however I am an adult now, and you guys are no more than strangers on the internet..and could give a fuck all whether you believe me or not..
 Just because you were too petrefied to get high while you were in straight does not mean we all were...
 It pisses me off that you are making people erase shit that I wanna hear (you didint make him, but he felt the need to because of you)
read what you want...but dont fucking confront people unless you have proof its a lie.That shit dont fly in the real world.
 This stifles my hopes of reuniting with straight people and hanging out...because I could see myself telling a story and one of you
telling me im full of shit and blah blah..and well...Id probably get up and hit you in the jaw.
Please please be respectful...we are not 13 year olds being brainwashed anymore (some of us anyway)
 I hated that shit in there and I fucking hate it more now.
 And it very much becomes my business when you are making people feel the need to erase stories or not ever even post them..I WANT TO HEAR IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK.
 I dont wanna make enemies here or anything..
We have a bond here that most others dont have..
We all pretty much agree that the "confrontational" straight way of dealing with people is wrong...and it took me losing a wife to get that thru my head...some of you need to get it thru yours.

We all had fear of persecution in group...we do not and will not have that here.
I have alot of free time..and every time I see that shit Im gonna make another 5 paragraph post
until people are left alone to tell their stories. :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

You guys fucking be nice...let people be.....

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2004, 04:03:00 PM »
In previous post by "YOU" I am referring to everyone and noone in particular.
 After rereading my post it looked like it was directed to clay...howevwe it is not.

This was a general statement to everyone.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 04:20:00 PM »
Beware. It's kinda weird, but after you've 'been' here for a while, you start to get the feeling that you know people and they're not all just strangers anymore, almost as if you've met them in real life!

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »
Yah I know man.
Just want people to be able to say whats on their minds without catching shit

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
I would believe almost anything straight related that place baffled me. What I had the most difficulty with was coming home and trying to tell my "druggiefriends" about it.

They would always seem to think that they somehow would have outsmarted outsourced gotten out of Straight. It would piss me off we they would be like "there is no way someone would walk me around by the seat of my pants"  :roll: Yeah they really would have!!!!

Everyday dude! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for 85DayJerk  please repost the story if you haven't already, I wanna hear it I am sure everyone else does too. I am suprised no one believed you. Where were we?????

Maybe they were in DENIAL lol :lol:

Government operates best when it allows all messengers to offer their views, allowing the American people to decide which take root and which wither away.
--Harold Furchtgott-Roth, member of the Federal Communications Commission

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
I'm with you 100%, brother. Opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one!  :flame:  :grin:

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
Speaking of Assholes...Did you guys see that Viva La Bam show last week?

He got a funnel and hose (beer bong) put the funnel up to some dudes bare ass and had him fart in the funnel as he sucked the fart through the tube.
How the fuck could you inhale another guys fart?!?! DAMN!

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Coming into Group High
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 09:02:00 AM »
Sounds like no gerbal is safe!!!