Author Topic: GINGER MC NULTY becareful of wolves!!!!!  (Read 3919 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GINGER MC NULTY becareful of wolves!!!!!
« on: May 04, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
Ginger she said you did an Interwiew with her? is that TRUE

[b]N** B***" *****@*****
N****B****@******

[/b][/b]The Sembler Co. (727-384-6000) named Scott Makela a real estate manager, where he will be responsible for Eckerd locations throughout FL. Makela formerly was a broker at Michael Saunders & Co. The company also named Ron Sarrett a real estate [/b]manager. He will be responsible for site selection and development in FL. Prior to joining Sembler, Sarrett was director of retail development for Zaremba Development Group.listed as owned by zappala and sembler Prior to that, he served as vice president of real estate for Kash N Karry.

http://tbp.dev.bayshoresolutions.com/su ... id=7&id=44

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=M ... 1&.intl=us    

scroll down to 1980 SAUNDERS served under Sembler in Rome

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=S ... 1&.intl=us

The primary sponsors of the House bill were Representatives Sandy Safley, Lee Constantine, Ken Pruitt, Charles Sembler, Burt Saunders, Lisa Carlton

[Moderator note: I have obliqued Nicole's email addresses at her request. This is a tough call. I've tried and cannot confirm authorship of the initial post. (three guesses) but those addresses had not been made public till they were posted here. So, to avoid legal action, I went ahead and did the deed. Please print clearly and legibly any and all complaints in the box provided. [ ]

Thanks! The management. ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 12:55:37 PM »
I have no idea. I'll talk to just about anybody who asks. Just telling them the same damned things I say very publicly.

Who is this and who's asking?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »
the first person she tried to contact. I took it as a threat bc she mentions a 7th stepper who after turning evidence to BOB HELM and JAMES GARNER was stabbed to death in her drive way.....
go to the site on Charlotts death and look at the VW in the driveway....... LOOK FAMILIAR??!! You knew her. And this Bonita chick gaduated from UNIV georgia in 2000 w a degree in magazine writting??? Why is she working for a RE company??? she wasnt old enought to "HELP" Charlotte

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
:flame: why the fuck is this thread getting horizontal?  :rofl:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
the first person she tried to contact. I took it as a threat bc she mentions a 7th stepper who after turning evidence to BOB HELM and JAMES GARNER was stabbed to death in her drive way.....
go to the site on Charlotts death and look at the VW in the driveway....... LOOK FAMILIAR??!! You knew her. And this Bonita chick gaduated from UNIV georgia in 2000 w a degree in magazine writting??? Why is she working for a RE company??? she wasnt old enought to "HELP" Charlotte

Well I didn't take it for a threat. I took it for somebody writing a story and wanting to know some day in the life of the program sort of details. Who the hell do you think is going to take an enough of an interest in this story to bring it to publication/production except for people affiliated w/ program people, darlin?

If anybody's planning on stabbing me to death in my driveway, bring it muthuh! And my mailbox too LOL

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »
Ok, one of those links is dead and the wayback machine is on the fritz. But I can't imagine anybody w/ a VW that I would remember from hell. Why don't you contact me privately and tell me wtf is going on?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just a thought
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
Just a reminder to those that would actually think of hurting another survivor.
First of any suvivor harmed the first suspects would be obvious. Especially high profile surivors.
So, good luck with that.
Second Im the seventh stepper that turned states evidence and I dont recall that ever happening at that time.

Third and most important, to spite our difference both in political and personal views, our opinions of each other or any other minor differences we might have I GUARENTEE you that IF ONE survivor is hurt, YOu WILL face the wrath of ALL of us. I think no matter what we disagree on, we just might all agree on that so any threats posed to any survivors you might want to think that through. You will be writing a check your butt cant cash.

MH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Just a thought
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »
I GUARENTEE you that IF ONE survivor is hurt, YOu WILL face the wrath of ALL of us.
MH

Who is "all of us"? Is this like the Steve Martin-Lily Tomlin sharing a body thing? Please take a video to clarify. Thx.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »
Marti, who is it that you think I know? The murdered girl or the one writing the book? I remember a Charlotte but I can't imagine how she'd land up in Orlando. Hope she didn't get murdered. She was really nice.

But this is many years later. I really don't think anybody's going to murder me. If this was an attempt at intimidation, it failed. But I really, really don't think so. I think this gal is really just writing a book and wanted some background info. You worry too much.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
looney bin material
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
Just a reminder to those that would actually think of hurting another survivor.
First of any suvivor harmed the first suspects would be obvious. Especially high profile surivors.
So, good luck with that.
Second Im the seventh stepper that turned states evidence and I dont recall that ever happening at that time.

Third and most important, to spite our difference both in political and personal views, our opinions of each other or any other minor differences we might have I GUARENTEE you that IF ONE survivor is hurt, YOu WILL face the wrath of ALL of us. I think no matter what we disagree on, we just might all agree on that so any threats posed to any survivors you might want to think that through. You will be writing a check your butt cant cash.

MH

Jesus fucking Christ, this gets the award for most paranoid post of the year so far!  ::trophy::

How ridiculous!  :roll:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ginger
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
Ginger
I have no idea what your talking about , I wrote nothing about that incident. I saw that incident written, it was directed at a time when we all went to the state attorney and I simply chimed in to let them know that we were there and that DID NOT take place, you , I and a few others would have known about it.

I have no clue what that writer about the VW is speaking of.
I simply emailed you to find out if YOU knew what they were talking about , or what they were refering to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »
ROFL LMAO,

Paranoid huh?
Man, I am paranoid because i wanted clarify the facts of some what who was not injured for turning states evidence, correct the record with the facts as we recall. Hmmmm

Paranoid because I felt the need to let them know that neither I , or the two other seven steppers were ever injured. Hmm

Paranoid because i chose to state unity of many survivors on this issue. You do not have to look far to find the idle threats given to survivors from slapp lawsuits, to threatning letters from Miller, to Miller wanting 2 arrested in front of his home, to many , many other incidents that have taken place. They are incidents that in my opinion are amatuer, laughable.

I could continue, but then why you apparently didnt get it. Its ok, your meds will kick in soon so you can see clearer.  

Oh btw love the name truly done with class.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 10:13:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
:flame: why the fuck is this thread getting horizontal?  :rofl:

I guess it's really tired.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »
ROFL LMAO,

Paranoid huh?
Man, I am paranoid because i wanted clarify the facts of some what who was not injured for turning states evidence, correct the record with the facts as we recall. Hmmmm
What? Of "some "what"? I take you meant of "someone."

Paranoid because I felt the need to let them know that neither I , or the two other seven steppers were ever injured. Hmm
Why the broadcast? Why not a email her? :roll:

Paranoid because i chose to state unity of many survivors on this issue. You do not have to look far to find the idle threats given to survivors from slapp lawsuits, to threatning letters from Miller, to Miller wanting 2 arrested in front of his home, to many , many other incidents that have taken place. They are incidents that in my opinion are amatuer, laughable.
Whatever...you seem a little self-absorbed, just an observation.

I could continue, but then why you apparently didnt get it. Its ok, your meds will kick in soon so you can see clearer.  
Who the fuck you think you're talking to? Fuck you. What a cunt you must be in RL. Eat shit, you rotten crusty ol' bitch! :rofl: ::bwahaha::

Oh btw love the name truly done with class.[/quote]
Thanks. ::both:: :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Please remove my personal information
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
I am not trying to hurt anyone or cause anyone anguish. I jsut wanted to write my friend's story. Please delete my personal information. I am so sorry to anyone who I angered or hurt.