Author Topic: Cross creek academy ??Anyone heard?  (Read 2394 times)

Offline lulli

• View Profile
Cross creek academy ??Anyone heard?
« on: May 04, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »
Apparently this school along with 12 others have been linked together with Horizon Academy.. If this is a WWASP let me know. Im totaly unfamiliar with navigating this or any other web site. I would give the page of the list of other schools but dont really know how I stumbled upon it... ok then -lulli
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Laguna

• View Profile
Re: Cross creek academy ??Anyone heard?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 01:05:05 PM »
Cross Creek Academy is a WWASP I believe as I have seen it mentioned quite a bit on this forum.  I don't think they specialize in any certain types of treatment but it is just for troubled teens in general.  I am thinking about sending my children to a boarding school.  I am up in the Montana area.  Does anybody have any recommendations?  Have you heard anything about the chrysalis school montana?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:50:03 AM by Laguna »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
I cannot recommend anyone specific but a lot of young adults have told about their time at various boarding school on this blog.

It is different schools with different rule books and different cultures so I believe that it is valuable source to learn how teenagers look back at their time at a boarding school.

Offline jbruce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 12:29:55 AM »
Quote from: "Laguna"
Cross Creek Academy is a WWASP I believe as I have seen it mentioned quite a bit on this forum.  I don't think they specialize in any certain types of treatment but it is just for troubled teens in general.  I am thinking about sending my children to a boarding school.  I am up in the Montana area.  Does anybody have any recommendations?  Have you heard anything about the chrysalis school montana?

Please don't send your child to any wwasp "school." I think maybe you chanced upon this forum by accident. We are survivors of extreme mental and physical abuse caused by this group of "programs" who most of us are closely approaching 30 now and still deal with the abuses that we have suffered on a daily basis. there are plenty of good schools but any with those initials after it will only bring you heartache and not help. they believed that they could help troubled teens by breaking us and rebuilding us. they sure did a good job at breaking but the rebuilding part never happened. Unfortunately these programs are still operating posing as reform schools and continue to abuse children. I was at several of these schools over the course of 14 months, from the day after my 17th birthday until i signed my walking papers at the age of 18.