Author Topic: HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« on: April 30, 2007, 01:56:04 AM »
CAICA and Rose Moore are co-founding a new organization that will bring professionals together to provide a true and complete wrap-around program for children. This means children suffering from disabilities and/or behavioral issues will be offered a wide array of services so they are not "lost in the system". Look for more information coming soon.

Shucks, does this mean Sue Scheff and Izzy are no longer best buddies and colleagues?  Or, is PURE going to be a member of Izzy and Rose's team of "professionals"?  

Stay tuned.  At the rate Izzy is churning out these announcements, accomplishments, fundraising promotions, etc. I would imagine she's already hard at work putting the finishing touches on the next batch of blogs.

:rofl:

http://caica-accomplishments.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:28:46 AM »
That's interesting.  I'm all for wraparound treatment, it works with the whole family and doesn't put kids in the clutches of demented half-wit fucks with shady credentials.  It's a whole hell of a lot cheaper than the $12,000 a month per patient Peninsula Village is getting to bulldoze your kid's mind and get him/her hooked on AA, if the kid survives the restraints and Thorazine.  

Izzy's tainted hand in the pot makes me nervous.  Somebody might be messing with a good thing by marketing a half-assed version of wraparound treatment.  Buyer beware.

I had a dream last week, swear to God, I saw Izzy and Sue bitching at each other and it was clear the love had dried up.  I remember Sue telling Izzy "You'd better back me on the Sudweeks, or I'll take your fat ass down with me. Goddamn it, we're linked!"

No, I don't often dream of unattractive obese women who sweat and lie a lot.  I think I was having a vision, like a Prophet.  We need better looking EdCons, though, if I'm going to keep having these prophetic visions.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:27:30 AM »
Zen Agent - you bring up some good points, thanks for sharing your insight on the subject of "wrap around" treatment and also, your concerns relative to Isabelle Zehnder who many might feel is more infamous than famous because of her association with such controversial entities as PURE and the defunct Whitmore Academy and it's owners, Cheryl and Mark Sudweeks,

Not sure if this new org. co-founded by Zehnder and Moore is a non-profit or for-profit venture but it sounds to me like it's probably the latter of the two since it was posted that IZ has registered a for-profit business under the name of Positive Family Solutions in Washington State.

While doing some research on this topic, I learned that Rose Moore is the CEO of ADHD Child Advocate Services. She also hosts a radio show in Las Vegas.

http://www.adhdservices.org/who_is_rm.shtml

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 09:35:52 AM »
Time to do a little wedge driving. Anyone up for it?
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 09:40:49 AM »
Doesn't Izzy claim she does investigations priror to writing these blogs?
Why doesn't she write "corrections/or retractions" once factual documentation is provided? Doesn't seem Izzy is concerned with the truth in these hearsay, gossipy, cruel blogs, like the Whitmore Academy blog she wrote. Perhaps that explains the long, long wordy disclaimer she includes.
Sure makes a reader wonder about her motives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 02:32:57 PM »
At least radio is a non-visual media; and viewers, who bother to listen, only have to "hear" IZZY.  As Martha Stewart says, "This is a good thing."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 10:14:37 PM »
Rose Moore and Isabelle Zehnder, Founder and President of the Coalition Against Institutionalized Child Abuse (CAICA) and Founder and CEO of Positive Family Solutions, LLC and Parents and Teens Unite, are Co-Founding the Association of Professional Child and Family Advocates (APCFA). They are working with others to provide a complete wrap-around service for kids and teens. More info coming soon.

So IZZY, tell us -- will Positive Family Solutions and Parents and Teens Unite (both for-profits, I presume) be one of the "SERVICES" offered by APCFA as a resource to desperate, at their wits end parents?

Second news flash:  Rose Moore has been pronounced CAICA's May "Advocate of the Month".

How predictable.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »
Isabelle Zehnder keeps this up, and she won't have enough room on her blogs to add all these cute little titles after her name:

Isabelle Zehnder:  Founder and President of CAICA.  Founder and CEO of Positive Family Solutions, LLC; Founder and CEO of Parents and Teens Unite; Co-Founder Association of Professional Child and Family Advocates,

::roflmao::

Signed,

ANONYMOUS POSTERS LLC
Founder and CBW (Chief Bottle Washer)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 08:58:19 PM »
Hey, what about the Master Tray Holder? Can't be trippin and dumpin hot food on anybody can we?  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 09:08:34 PM »
I am the soon-to-be President and CEO of the Wonder-Bloggers-Unite-Club, a for profit venture.  I plan to sell tee shits but haven't thought of a slogan yet.  Any ideas?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 11:35:42 PM »
Tee Shits?  How innovative.  Tell us more!  (Or was that a typo?)

I hope not.  I'd probably be willing to invest 10 bucks in a tee that shits.

:idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 02:20:25 AM »
Slogan suggestion for tee shirts,
DON'T FEED THE BLOG HOGS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 11:26:58 AM »
T-Shirt Slogan

Wonder-Bloggers-Unite-Club

My Village Is Missing It's Idiot

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 11:31:26 AM »
hmmm I see that being the title of yet another Sue Scheff's Hand Video for some reason.
am the metal pig.