Author Topic: Split from Apologies thread  (Read 13319 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Split from Apologies thread
« on: April 29, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
Quote from: ""Pooschie""
Hey Y'all! Its Porsche again...Yesturday i posted an apology to HLA, HLA staff and students for sneaking onto this website and using it to bash HLA. What i forgot to mention was that i was not asked or forced to do this by HLA at all. They did NOT make me send that apology. It was my choice, therefor it WAS NOT coerced. After talking with HLA staff, my friends, and my family, I realized how much hurt i have caused them, so i decided to make the apology. it was the right thing to do, and again i do apologize for my actions.
      Porsche Taylor

P.S. I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free and to voice them in an appropriate way.

Porsche, Sounds like you are growing up and maturing.  That was nicely put.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Pooschie""
Hey Y'all! Its Porsche again...Yesturday i posted an apology to HLA, HLA staff and students for sneaking onto this website and using it to bash HLA. What i forgot to mention was that i was not asked or forced to do this by HLA at all. They did NOT make me send that apology. It was my choice, therefor it WAS NOT coerced. After talking with HLA staff, my friends, and my family, I realized how much hurt i have caused them, so i decided to make the apology. it was the right thing to do, and again i do apologize for my actions.
      Porsche Taylor

P.S. I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free and to voice them in an appropriate way.

Porsche, Sounds like you are growing up and maturing.  That was nicely put.

You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who.  Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return.  If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

In any case, I'd like to inform readers that this is not a coerced apology from Pooschie.  She didn't even write it in fact.  

"How could you possibly know if it was or wasn't her?" you may ask.

Simple.  It was posted from a Kinko's in New York City, not HLA  This "apology" is a phony, posted most likely by the kid's mom who lives in NYC.

Nice try, mommy, but I won't allow you to carry HLA's water with lies.  If you have something to say, just say it.  But don't pose as your kid making a genuine apology, as everyone already knows that the second she turns 18, she's walking, as she posted from HLA's network.

Just thought I'd end the speculation and clear this up for everyone.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who. Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return. If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

Still hurting after I exposed your lies.  Can always tell when you get cornered... the personal attacks come out against people and their families, what hurts the most, that ASR has licensed counselors or that the land deal didnt fall thru in New York,  I forget Ha,Ha,Ha, .... So much for your inside sources, Huh?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 04:57:34 PM »
You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who. Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return. If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

Still hurting after I exposed your lies.  Can always tell when you get cornered... the personal attacks come out against people and their families, what hurts the most, that ASR has licensed counselors or that the land deal didnt fall thru in New York,  I forget Ha,Ha,Ha, .... So much for your inside sources, Huh?

i think you're just sore that all that money you spent on a program was wasted and the program's lies cost you an arm and a leg for no results.  remember you are the one who posted that your daughter went back to her old ways as soon as she came home and then  stopped talking to you entirely.  you told your story online and now you'll have to live with it.  sorry, but it's your own fault for posting it!  don't try to take it out on others here!

anyway, the important point here is that this girl didn't even write the post and had no apology to offer.  not even a coerced one.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »
Still hurting after I exposed your lies. Can always tell when you get cornered... the personal attacks come out against people and their families, what hurts the most, that ASR has licensed counselors or that the land deal didnt fall thru in New York, I forget Ha,Ha,Ha, .... So much for your inside sources, Huh?

Youve never exposed anyone's lies. You can't even acknowledge your own.

Why don't you run along and continue offering support for yourself and your licensed social workers anonmously. No one will ever know its you in disguise.  8-)

Stay away from the HLA thread. You know even less about this situation then you do about all the other situations and programs. Considering you don't know anything about them either, that's really saying something.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 05:05:27 PM »
No one knows that for sure.  It sounds like an apology from the same student , porche.  What are people on this thread going to believe, it was from HLA?  No way.  They are going to try to make everyone believe it was from, Kinkos in NY or a Café in San Jose to serve their purpose.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No one knows that for sure.  It sounds like an apology from the same student , porche.  What are people on this thread going to believe, it was from HLA?  No way.  They are going to try to make everyone believe it was from, Kinkos in NY or a Café in San Jose to serve their purpose.

No, it was posted from a Kinko's in NYC.  The moderator can verify.

HLA has a static IP address also and it is very clear when postings come from their network, as the original HLA-bashing posts from Pooschie did.

This is a phony, but I can't say if HLA directed the poster to post it though.  No way to tell that.

Deb, can you tell me if this is TheWho posting anon in this forum again?  Thanks!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »

Yeah, its already been checked and verified. I would think at this point all the lapdogs would have learned how easy it is to see whether or not postings are coming from HLA..

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

... the personal attacks come out against people and their families,

Well, OK, I shouldn't have said "dumb," (even though most people reading your posts probably think this - no need to esclate your baby-bahavior unnecessarily :wink: ) but "gullible" you are indeed.

I think it's valid to point out that you said your daughter "grew and matured" but also said that she "went back to her old ways" and "to her old crowd" and as soon as she got home she "quit speaking to" you.  You said it - I'm just drawing the parallel your assessment of her "growth" and the "growth" of a girl from HLA, even though it wasn't her posting the "mature" comments.

You say that this kid sounds like she "grew up" and "matured," but it wasn't even her doing the posting.

This is the problem with program parents.  They want to believe so badly that what they did to their kids was "right" and "worked" that they overlook the contrary evidence staring them in the face.

A phony post of an "apology" and a kid reverting back to her old behaviors after 22 months in a program - and a hundred therapy sessions - on top of it don't equal "growth"!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:21:16 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
So the moderator is someone who is unbiased?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 05:23:25 PM »
The moderator is Deborah, this has never been a secret. She is honest and fair, which is more then any of the lapdogs can claim.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 05:30:14 PM »
Whatever her viewpoint, she has always told the truth as born out by the facts.  Can't argue with that.  Nobody has ever challeged her on the facts at hand.  Not to mention she doesn't post anything that can't be proven in court, as HLA tends to be quite litigious - even going as far as to use SLAPP suits against "Jon Doe's".

Sorry, but regardless of your trying to mitigate how bad you made yourself look, AnonWho, you can't.  It's not your fault necessarily - you had no way to know this post didn't come from HLA and would desperately want to believe a program caused "growth and maturation" enough to cause you to try to claim this phony post as "evidence".  But now that you know it's fake, you ought to lick your wounded pride and try to talk about things you know or understand...

Also, are you calling deb a liar?  I know it gets you really mad every time she busts you out for posting anon in these threads and would say anything to try to "get" her.  But log in and come out and say you think she's a liar like a man.  Don't hide.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
Hmmmm,  I think we all got the answer to that one... thanks DJ, Ha,Ha,Ha

Anonwho

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 05:39:23 PM »
Hmmmm, I think we all got the answer to that one... thanks DJ, Ha,Ha,Ha

What that youre a crybaby coward who emmulates his every action on his role model Veruca Salt?

Cindy we all already knew that about you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 05:43:38 PM »
Hmmmm,  I think we all got the answer to that one... thanks DJ, Ha,Ha,Ha

Anonwho

you know what makes him so mad?  that he can't post without being identified.  this is what REALLY gets people like him, ottawa5 and karenindallas really upset.  no anonymity.  but i guess he doesn't have the balls to post that deb's a liar because every time he tries to say things about her he's immediately proven to be the one lying.  he's nutless.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control