Author Topic: A bit of explanation  (Read 7174 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 08:10:37 AM »
Wow...talk about some convoluted shit that's really none of our business.. Looks like a private discussion between you & Zen could be in order? This is getting pretty ludicrous now...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
A bit of explanation
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »
Can't have a private discussion with an anon.  

Stop.  

I apologized, Free and I have no issues with each other.

Quit watching "Springer", that show will knock points off your IQ.  

Speaking of stupidity, let me explain "analogy" to you briefly and in a way you might understand.  You should have written "how would you like if someone said...about your step daughter?", or "It would be like someone saying..."  and you could have left it there instead of issuing your foulness about someone who is not a participant on this forum. "Eye for an eye" doesn't apply here, does it?

In reality, it is none of your business.  This forum is unmoderated, so why are you as an anon trying to moderate it?

Go away, you hell-spawned trolling freak. but only after you apologize like I did.  

I'll accept your disappearance from here as an apology, if you like.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

Stop.  

Speaking of stupidity, let me explain "analogy" to you briefly and in a way you might understand.  You should have written "how would you like if someone said...about your step daughter?", or "It would be like someone saying..."  and you could have left it there instead of issuing your foulness about someone who is not a participant on this forum. "Eye for an eye" doesn't apply here, does it?

In reality, it is none of your business.  This forum is unmoderated, so why are you as an anon trying to moderate it?

Go away, you hell-spawned trolling freak. but only after you apologize like I did.  Quit watching "Springer", too.  

Well I suppose this freak could email you with all of the complaints they have about you, lol. It's truly creepy how this person seems so hell-bent on attempting to get you to "fess-up" or whatever the hell their stupid agenda is... it's like they're stalking you..  :rofl:

Just out of curiosity (i haven't been paying too much attn) do you have any clue who this anon could be?

Yeah it IS like they're trying to moderate, that's pretty funny! ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 12:43:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Stop.  

Go away, you hell-spawned trolling freak. but only after you apologize like I did.  Quit watching "Springer", too.  

Well I suppose this freak could email you with all of the complaints they have about you, lol. It's truly creepy how this person seems so hell-bent on attempting to get you to "fess-up" or whatever the hell their stupid agenda is... it's like they're stalking you..  :rofl:

Just out of curiosity (i haven't been paying too much attn) do you have any clue who this anon could be?

beleive me Im not trying to make him do anything. this was from a thread 4 days ago....I have moved on, he keeps bringing it up and "challenging me to a debate". Is it kinda creepy yes

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 01:24:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Stop.  

beleive me Im not trying to make him do anything. this was from a thread 4 days ago....I have moved on, he keeps bringing it up and "challenging me to a debate". Is it kinda creepy yes

You disease...you have "challenging me to a debate" in quotes...where did I say that?  I believe Froderik was referring to use as the creepy one, Duchess.

I said APOLOGIZE for the vile shit you said.  Why do you keep dodging that?  I don't want to "debate" you, you mental midget.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 02:09:26 PM »
Youre right, zen. I apologize for what I said about your daughter and we can let this go, its nonsensiclal and not getting anywhere.

I apologize for what I said.  I'm sorry.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 02:48:35 PM »
Uh...Thanks!  I don't know what brought that on, but apology accepted!  Sorry for calling you a mental midget.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 03:34:57 PM »
I said Speaking of stupidity, let me explain "analogy" to you briefly and in a way you might understand. You should have written "how would you like if someone said...about your step daughter?", or "It would be like someone saying..." and you could have left it there instead of issuing your foulness about someone who is not a participant on this forum. "Eye for an eye" doesn't apply here, does it?

Speaking of stupidity, I said “I drew a parallel.” Since you pretend to misunderstand me, OVER and OVER I eventually explain the word "parallel" with the word "analogy”. It has a differnt meaning than your desciption
a•nal•o•gies
a. Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
b. A comparison based on such similarity. Can this get anymore petty?

You are indeed "challenging me to a debate" by bringing up issues from previous threads and goading me to reply.
You sound like Yo Samity Sam. And I'm a sap for replying

:
1.I never wrote anything like that burst of ill will to WANF. I asked you to re-post anything I wrote like that. You didn't.

2. You diagnosed me as "paranoid" without being a licensed health service provider in TN because I thought you were PV staff. You did say "send her over here so I can tell her that personally?" implying you were nearby, not in New England. "Over here", not "up here". What was I supposed to think? ApologizeI
I wish I could hear you shrieking all your hostility instead of having to read it. With that New England accent, you probably sound like the Pepperidge Farm guy tweaked on meth

Btw, I said come over here so me and my “internet friends” can talk to her as you spoke to WANF, on the "internet." (Remember…parallel?) And, does it make you paranoid to conclude my saying “over here” as opposed to “up here” has some dark meaning? YES!

They’re a lot of guests here who you think are all me. They find this absurd too. I agree this is nonsensical.Thank you guest, for apologizing, and putting this catfight over imaginary issues to rest

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 03:47:21 PM »
Zen, I don't know who the other poster is, but ignore them i apologized, okay?  It's obviosly a staff plant trying to annoy you.  

hey guest, you want to preten to be me, go ahead.  whatever gets your "agenda' across.   :roll:  :roll:

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 03:51:03 PM »
:o  :o  One of you is an asshole, but I don't know one from the other.  

Troll wars!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 04:00:23 PM »
Zen, I don't know who the other poster is, but ignore them i apologized, okay?  It's obviosly a staff plant trying to annoy you.  

hey guest, you want to preten to be me, go ahead.  whatever gets your "agenda' across.   :roll:  :roll:

Im not pretending to be anyone. :o ...you were the one who "pretending" to be me.
Im not a staff plant. Ive had someone attacking me about a thred from 5 years ago. It goes on and on. I was glad you ended it.  One way or another,as its nonsensical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
The most moronic nonsense I've ever witnessed
 :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2007, 04:07:48 PM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 04:10:18 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: ::bwahaha::

:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 04:15:52 PM »
Why are you attacking Zen Agent?
It's none of your business i don't need you
defending me?  You were the one pretending to be
me and causing the trouble.  I bet you're not even female,
your another sexist male industry plant afraid to
admit it? I don't like what you said about zen's daughter
it had nothing to do with me and you were wrong to say it
I thought zen agent was from PV, but he's not, okay?
Your the industry plant, like TSW the counselor who uses
the mad bear in his posts. why don't you just stop.