Author Topic: A bit of explanation  (Read 7173 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »
Wow. Get out to PV and take those tranquilizers they’re famous for. You just don’t seem angry, ya seem outright unstable. You’re not a 12 year old in a rap battle where strings of juvenile “masingell” “Paris Hilton wannabe” ad hominem attacks are admirable. You’re a supposed 40 something, who has the maturity to hear things ya don’t like without a weird tantrum and the ability to express yourself substantively. If you’re not –than pretend

In my first post I said I’m not PV which u seemed to be claiming-(&  have since then.) I told ya’ll that WANF was getting trolled ages ago & that if ya controled your emotions it would have been obvious. General statements   2 sentences.

YOU respond with a MULTI PAGE diatribe about southerners, spelling, my abuse of my housekeeper, and how I’m a PV plant!
You go on & on.

If by trollin, you mean making you a fool by going down meaningless tangents YOU are trolling YOURSELF!

What you say is being a broken record is my being respectful enough to keep to whats relevant and not get involved in this ridiculous cat fight! i DONT WANT to enable Your “trolling” of yourself. I DON’T WANT to rehash issues form previous threads or go over stupid points AD INFINITUM. Wanna go tit for tat over all these irrelevant issues? In this new thread? OK…. :roll:

Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Do I need to apologize to you, too, Massengill?  You're getting half the point, which is probably a personal best for you:  I'm not a nice fucking guy, and I am a "terrible person" to assholes.  I'll run roughshod over stupid and evil hacks like you with a quickness. Why do you attach the behaviors of Southern peckerwoods to Blacks?  That's a pretty shitty thing to say, coming from such a judgemental person as yourself.  No Black people I know are called "hillbillies", "Jethro", or "Bubba".  Quit slinging your racist shit

Shall I say you have the reading comprehension of a P.V staffer? My point is, your slurs about rural Southerns are no different than slurs about black folk.- both moronic. My point is whether your slurs focus on “white trash” or “niggers” they are even more ridiculous as Im a New England based white girl.

1.  It's none of your fucking business what the contents of emails going between Free and I are.  .

2It's none of your fucking business what lawsuits I'm involved in, and with whom. If I want input, I'll get it from someone I trust, not some sniping, mentally feeble troll who wants to be the "Politeness Police"

Why don’t you locate where I ask you for the contents of your emails or lawsuits? I didn’t ask you that.

After locating that, locate a dictionary and look up “HYPOCRISY”.

“Register and identify the place that abused you”.

“It’s none of your fucking buissiness”  what program I went to, anymore then are your emails or lawsuits my business.
Its INCREDIBLY not your busisness to demand proofs of what program I went to.  

Everybody on this forum who isn't a tourist like you has a program they're focused on. PV kept my family separated for over seven months and they were physically and mentally abusive to a member of my family. Do you understand why I have a lack of affection for the shitpit? I haven't heard what program you were in, "survivor". People focused on HLA - it's reduced to rubble. People focused on Whitmore - it's gone. Now we need to focus on you, troll

You're not the judge of what's an "acceptable" apology either, troll..
Still reading up on hypocrisy?
Youre not the judge of WHOM is a tourist, or if MY SURVIVOR EXPERIENCE is worthy enough for me to speak. "Its not your fucking busisnness" to demand with a sense of entitlement what I’m doing to survive program & Youre not the judge of whether its worthy

BTW, I don’t wear being a survivor like it’s a badge of honor. Your being merely CONNECTED to program & attempting to use that to say you are superior survivor to me, reminds me of kids chipping others for how much money they have. Its gross. Its depressing.  I am a whole lot younger than you & it reminds me that people don’t mature, they get old!

Quote from: ""guest""
May I suggest the anger you display toward me is not really about me but about what was revealed within yourself and perhaps your stressful life situation in general. So lets move on.....
No, you may not suggest that.  It really is all about you, you're like a fucking disease.  You're an anonymous tool on a mission from your masters to fuck around on Fornits.

Actually I dont have to suggest anything. Your conduct speaks for itself!  :roll:
 I WILL suggest you bow out of this conversation gracefully. You’ve said that PV is secretly evil, underhanded, stalking/harassing/cheating you personally, colluding with corrupt officials etc, and torturing children.Claims that are normally considered far out there. You need to appear well adjusted enough to support these claims. You know the danger in acting  out online. Your inappropriately-rage filled response, your juvenile name-calling, your constant insistence that I am a “troll”, or “plant” don’t reflect well on you.

If your enemies did trace my IP they’d validate I’m no more than whom I claim, which helps establish you are paranoid, misperceive reality because you are overly dramatic, and have a persecution complex. None of these things-  at least in regards to the evils of PV - are accurate. So get over your hissy fit over your EGO wound from realizing you did something shitty. I said why dont you move on from this.-DONT BE YOUR OWN TROLL..and you chose not to :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
A bit of explanation
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
Settle down, troll!  You posted everything in your blind rage except the apology you owe my step daughter.  Let me look again...No, just you shouting "nigger" and "angry this" and "angry that".  Despite all your "ranting retardations" (or whatever), we see who the bigger person is.  

Just can't find an apology in your slimy, slug-like soul, can you?  You troll, in the truest sense of the world.  You've shown what you are by completely avoiding the most important part of what I wrote to you.  My "reading comprehension"?  You missed the point entirely.  

I made peace with the person I offended by extending an apology.    

You're a "shitty" person, by your own standards, for attacking a completely innocent person who had no part in this discussion.  

You're Elizabeth, aren't you?  From Facebook?  The one who thinks it's okay if some kids get trashed by a program, as long as some are helped, especially you?  Or just another person from New England with a big mouth and a small brain?  It makes sense, you slipped out of there and literally had to track me through pages of posts, and despite the fact I was out of the thread by then, you started pretending to be Free and cranking on the caps.  That's pathetic.  My "enemies"?  You're the only person with an out-of-control ego giving me a pain in the ass at the moment.  Screw PV, at least they don't hunt me down and start accusing, screaming and melting-down like a freak.

Oh, yeah.  Give the "rolling eyes" emoticon a break, you give yourself away in your other trolling posts with the overuse.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A bit of explanation
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 06:50:59 PM »
Ohhh insulting. Really, I’m not insulted about my spelling being bad- Apparently like a PV staffers. It really is quite atrocious. But I think you should cut back on comparing everything you find sub-par to P.V It could get quite ludicrous- as in:
"gee hon, that meal wasn’t good, the meatloaf was dry and tasteless as if it were peninsula village” or
"Honey, I don’t feel our lovemaking connected tonight, it was like you just weren’t there, just like at Peninsula Village - the credentials of the psychotherapists weren’t there."

What?  Your spelling is so sub-PV.  Really, I mean, like you know...I think I'll like...not...you know, give much thought to your "But I think you should..."  because you're like...ludicrous, and totally peevee...

You certainly are trying to get directly involved.  You're like a dog, constantly trying to hump my leg.  Seriously, you're wearing out your pathetic argument, and trying to get as "directly involved" as possible.  You want to know about lawsuits, who's involved in them, who's not included, who's mean to who, but you're not a troll, right?  You're a concerned "survivor".

Are you insulting the state of Tennessee, slag?  Why am I a "shitty person"?  I apologized for my mistake.  It's a done deal.  You hassle me about PV, but you're clinging to this WANF business like a starving jackyl.  It's finished.  You're starting to look like a "shitty" person yourself.  I mean, you have this "eye for an eye" vendetta going on. You accuse me of insulting Free, so you insult my step daughter in a way far more harsh and abusive than ANYONE was to Free.  Remember, Free is posting on Fornits and knows what to expect now...my step daughter is not posting, and shouldn't be expected to put up with abuse from a "C" word like yourself.  A Palm Beach "C" word at that.  Paris Hilton wannabe...

Apologize to my step daughter, you "shitty" person.  Make it a "sincere redress".  I'll bet you get a kick out of abusing program survivors.  Perhaps the anger you display toward my step daughter  is actually an expression of your own internalized self-loathing.  You've got a lot to loath, too.

Don't be so PV...

Now, make your very sincere apology to this child you've grossly insulted (if you can find a sincere apology in the depths of your sick and twisted soul - seriously, you said some horrible things) and maybe she can read the forums again without being victimized by "shitty" people like you.
Settle down, troll! You posted everything in your blind rage except the apology you owe my step daughter. Let me look again...No, just you shouting "nigger" and "angry this" and "angry that". Despite all your "ranting retardations" (or whatever), we see who the bigger person is.
Just can't find an apology in your slimy, slug-like soul, can you? You troll, in the truest sense of the world. You've shown what you are by completely avoiding the most important part of what I wrote to you. My "reading comprehension"? You missed the point entirely.
Settle down, troll! You posted everything in your blind rage except the apology you owe my step daughter. Let me look again...No, just you shouting "nigger" and "angry this" and "angry that". Despite all your "ranting retardations" (or whatever), we see who the bigger person is.

Just can't find an apology in your slimy, slug-like soul, can you? You troll, in the truest sense of the world. You've shown what you are by completely avoiding the most important part of what I wrote to you. My "reading comprehension"? You missed the point entirely.

I made peace with the person I offended by extending an apology.

You're a "shitty" person, by your own standards, for attacking a completely innocent person who had no part in this discussion.

You're Elizabeth, aren't you? From Facebook? The one who thinks it's okay if some kids get trashed by a program, as long as some are helped, especially you? Or just another person from New England with a big mouth and a small brain? It makes sense, you slipped out of there and literally had to track me through pages of posts, and despite the fact I was out of the thread by then, you started pretending to be Free and cranking on the caps. That's pathetic. My "enemies"? You're the only person with an out-of-control ego giving me a pain in the ass at the moment. Screw PV, at least they don't hunt me down and start accusing, screaming and melting-down like a freak.

Jesus. Christ. Allmighty. You obviously don’t care about keeping this thread on topic
Again, acting out on-line comes back to haunt ya. PRETEND you dont beleive everyone who posts here is part of some conspiracy, and do not misperceive reality more than people normally do. I'm "not hunting you down"  :o

What?  Your spelling is so sub-PV.  Really, I mean, like you know...I think I'll like...not...you know, give much thought to your "But I think you should..."  because you're like...ludicrous, and totally peevee...

Yes, we've established my spelling is bad. My dreams of victory at the national Bee- dashed.

Newsflash: The world does not revolve around you
Not everyone is directly involved in your personal drama
Settle down, troll! You troll, in the truest sense of the world...No, just you shouting "nigger" and "angry this" and "angry that....
You certainly are trying to get directly involved.  You're like a dog, constantly trying to hump my leg.  Seriously, you're wearing out your pathetic argument, and trying to get as "directly involved" as possible.  You want to know about lawsuits, who's involved in them, who's not included, who's mean to who, but you're not a troll, right?  You're a concerned "survivor".

Please locate for me where I asked for inside info about lawsuits. I never have.  Crazy, much?

So I’m broken record, and when you accuse me of being a "troll" OVER and OVER you are... a progressive techno album? Relocate that passage on HYPOCROCY. Since you’ve re-accused me I will reiterate: I’m not a "troll" I am a humble young woman who saw you mistreating a survivor .. yada yada yada   :o

I’ve never been NEAR Penninsula Villiage When I go down South I skip the scary part and go straight to Palm Beach. I didn’t respond to your posts about WANF because I am involved with PV but because you were a shitty person.
Since you’ve taken responsibility for being abusive, my response should not seem odd to you. O.K. so things are cleared up now
Are you insulting the state of Tennessee, slag? my step daughter is not posting, and shouldn't be expected to put up with abuse from a "C" word like yourself.  A Palm Beach "C" word at that.  Paris Hilton wannabe

No, Tennessee is the greatest place in the world. Who would not want to live there? (everyone). I kid. Its clear you don’t want to keep this thread serious or on topic so I wont either.Have you ever considered auditioning for the MTV program "Yo' MAMA"? Your passions would be well served with lots or rejoinders about slags and Paris Hilton   :wink:

Umm, saying interpersonally assaulting someone with her deepest  weaknesses after she bears them on this forum when she had no where else to go is OK, but nasty general statements behind backs on a forum is bad, doesn’t make sense? That’s what you seem to be implying. Also, I wasnt "abusing" anyone even in that sense of the word. I was making a parellel.

Why am I a "shitty person"?

Yah, I’m gonna take "reading comprehension" for 1000, Alex. I didn’t say you're a shitty person I said you "were being" a shitty person. Though considering all the names youve called me... a little late to be appealing to the moral high road.

You're Elizabeth, aren't you? From Facebook? The one who thinks it's okay if some kids get trashed by a program, as long as some are helped, especially you? Or just another person from New England with a big mouth and a small brain? It makes sense, you slipped out of there and literally had to track me through pages of posts, and despite the fact I was out of the thread by then, you started pretending to be Free and cranking on the caps. That's pathetic. My "enemies"? You're the only person with an out-of-control ego giving me a pain in the ass at the moment. Screw PV, at least they don't hunt me down and start accusing, screaming and melting-down like a freak"

Im not this Elizebeth person. I use myspace.(?) And, as you belleive none of what I say its sorta odd you beleive the New England thing.

I never said a thing about your daughter. I dont know you or your situation. I drew a parallel - a comparison between how you genuinely attacked WANF to how I hypothetically could attack your daughter. It’s a construct where I am not "really" saying anything. I think that was pretty clear especially given the context. & if you didn’t catch on that it was a parallel in the first post, I say so & expand on that idea in the next 2. I was not sayng any of those things were true, obviously, while you were saying those things about WANF WERE true. This dialogue goes in the other thread.  I actually haven’t responded to that thread because this crap is tiresome.

Im not your enemy, Im not even the one who's persuing this. I wish you luck in hurting the P.V monsters. Thank you for devoting yourseflf to this cause
Have at it boys.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »
Thanks, Duchess.  You're alright, even though you called my kid a "moronic cow" and offered no apology. I'm not going to try to read that infernally long dissection above, I really don't have the attention span or patience, I just read the end.  I'm an old, immature bastard with precious little time left for reading anything negative about myself.  

I'm glad you're not Elizabeth.  She's a "C" word.

Everybody happy?  Let's all hold hands and sing KUMBAYAH, MY LORD...
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 07:46:05 PM »
Thanks, Duchess.  You're alright, even though you called my kid a "moronic cow" and offered no apology. I'm not going to try to read that infernally long dissection above, I really don't have the attention span or patience, I just read the end.  I'm an old, immature bastard with precious little time left for reading anything negative about myself.  

I'm glad you're not Elizabeth.  She's a "C" word.

Everybody happy?  Let's all hold hands and sing KUMBAYAH, MY LORD...

Thats an ingenius way of avoiding reality! Is not actually long, I just quote what ya say a whole lot. And oh, I didnt call your step-d a moronic cow...re-read what I wrote, Attention span or not.

I made a parellel, as in, "You said WANF is crazy, well your step-d is crazy. Would ya lke it is I said that?". You genuinely meant the insult to be accurate. I did not mean the insult and used it only  to illustrate such conduct is hurful. Unacceptable

I would never say anything of the sort. I'm a terrible speller, not a terrible person.  ::rose:: Hopefully those writing skills will improove with age

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I would never say anything of the sort. I'm a terrible speller, not a terrible person.  ::rose:: Hopefully those writing skills will improove with age

I beg to differ, Duchess.

Quote from: ""Duchess""
Personally i think his daughter is CRAZY, SELF CENTERED DERANGED, LUNATIC, STUPID BITCH, who wont make it through college that whining moronic cow.
Not just that I dont think he really cares about her. Its a "get back at the ex" issue...maybe he wants some extra loot?
Hey Zen why dont you send her over here so I can tell her that personally?

You're a terrible person AND a liar.  

1.  I never wrote anything like that burst of ill will to WANF.  I asked you to re-post anything I wrote like that.  You didn't.

2.  You diagnosed me as "paranoid" without being a licensed health service provider in TN because I thought you were PV staff.  You did say "send her over here so I can tell her that personally?"  implying you were nearby, not in New England.  "Over here", not "up here".  What was I supposed to think?

You owe an apology, as much if not more than I did.

I wish I could hear you shrieking all your hostility instead of having to read it.  With that New England accent, you probably sound like the Pepperidge Farm guy tweaked on meth.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
A bit of explanation
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2007, 07:47:41 PM »

Personally i think his daughter is CRAZY, SELF CENTERED DERANGED, LUNATIC, STUPID BITCH, who wont make it through college that whining moronic cow.
Not just that I dont think he really cares about her. Its a "get back at the ex" issue...maybe he wants some extra loot?

1.  I never wrote anything like that burst of ill will to WANF.  I asked you to re-post anything I wrote like that.  You didn't.

2.  You diagnosed me as "paranoid" without being a licensed health service provider in TN because I thought you were PV staff.  You did say "send her over here so I can tell her that personally?"  implying you were nearby, not in New England.  "Over here", not "up here".  What was I supposed to think?

I wish I could hear you shrieking all your hostility instead of having to read it.  With that New England accent, you probably sound like the Pepperidge Farm guy tweaked on meth.

:rofl:

I highly doubt a real survivor would ever say something like that ("think his daughter is CRAZY, SELF CENTERED DERANGED, LUNATIC, STUPID BITCH, who wont make it through college that whining moronic cow") about another one...  maybe if she knew your daughter perhaps but, even then it's not likely at all.  There are lots of people i had ill will towards in program and i don't hold it against them now.  We were all made into animals by program.  I find it extremely unlikely a real survivor would say something like that.  It sounds like a staffer slipping out a tiny burst of how he/she really feels.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
A bit of explanation
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2007, 08:30:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Eliscu2""
Quote from: ""psy""

I highly doubt a real survivor would ever say something like that ("think his daughter is CRAZY, SELF CENTERED DERANGED, LUNATIC, STUPID BITCH, who wont make it through college that whining moronic cow") about another one...  maybe if she knew your daughter perhaps but, even then it's not likely at all.  There are lots of people i had ill will towards in program and i don't hold it against them now.  We were all made into animals by program.  I find it extremely unlikely a real survivor would say something like that.  It sounds like a staffer slipping out a tiny burst of how he/she really feels.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
You have never been to the ELAN FORUM?
WoW

That's just a recreation of group.  Some people never leave the program, they "need" the program (so they simulate)...  Yeah I have seen the ELAN forum...  it's a cesspool.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »

1. I never wrote anything like that burst of ill will to WANF. I asked you to re-post anything I wrote like that. You didn't.

Free, you are what the goons would label Narcissistic. You are unbelievably self-centered. You play every card in the book, too. Racism, sexism, religion, you'll take any remark as offensive and reel off into incoherent ranting and raving. You throw PV into the mix occasionally, but all you're doing is agitating, and seriously messed up or not, you are a troll.

What do you want to do about PV? What you're ranting about is off the map. No doubt this will wind you up and you'll spin like a top for pages.

So...what is it that you want? You want help? Or do you want to put PV in a fucking legal straitjacket? Anything other than the latter is out of place here.Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 pm

I made a parellel, as in, "You said WANF is crazy, well your step-d is crazy. Would ya lke it is I said that?". You genuinely meant the insult to be accurate. I did not mean the insult and used it only to illustrate such conduct is hurful. Unacceptable

Before it starts: I've got an agenda, and that's obvious. I don't give a good goddamn if you think I'm a bastard or not. Your agenda is not so clear. A social crusade is okay, we're a little more focused on one fucking issue than you seem to be.Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:32 pm

You know, I tried that...if you look back, way back in this thread, you'll see a lot of people tried that. She wants nothing but confrontation, and sympathy or offers of consultation are ignored, or misinterpreted and attacked, and it's not the place. Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:46 pm  

Edited. Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:58 pm  
Last edited by ZenAgent on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »
Duchess, have I not said frequently I apologized to WANF?  Show the same courtesy to my step daughter and apologize.  I still see nothing I wrote as aggressive, meanspirited or threatening as your outburst.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »
That's just a recreation of group.  Some people never leave the program, they "need" the program (so they simulate)...  Yeah I have seen the ELAN forum...  it's a cesspool.

Well now if there are hotties like Eliscu2 hanging out there, I'd jump right in cesspool or no!  :rofl:

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 09:33:58 PM »
Well now if there are hotties like Eliscu2 hanging out there, I'd jump right in cesspool or no!  :rofl:

I saw that post before you axed it, Homes!  

Back to the Duchess, though.  Duchess, you may want to shut yer hole, my wife's reading your rubbish and staying away all the same, but I believe she's had enough.  Let's see how you address the mother of the girl you've maligned..."C" word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »
Ok. From now on I’m assuming you’re insane. This was settled.  Like I said, be careful in your behavior online, because paranoia,  sophomoric name calling, & internal dissatisfaction that leads you to BIZARRELY MISCONSTRUE reality can come back to haunt you.

Sure, I wrote that... BUT you DELETED what I followed IT UP WITH:
 :flame:
Also..tell her to reveal what she is in the most pain about so I and my internet freinds can mock her suffering her for 3 days. You dont want to do that? No?
Maybe have a little bit of compassion for someone who doesnt have a father or mother to turn to.

I never insulted your daughter. I drew a parallel - a comparison between how you GENUINELY attack WANF to how I HYPOTHETICALLY attack your daughter.
I MADE A PARALLEL!!!  A COMPARISON!! I gave an EXAMPLE of the SORT OF thing YOU SAID. I followed that up with a rhetorical question: WOULD YOU LIKE THIS DONE TO YOUR R STEP-D???? I even answered my question with “NO?”
  Then I made the correlation: As YOU wouldn’t want your step spoken to in this fashion, YOU shouldn’t speak to WANF.

I wanted you to extrapolate that the decency you demand for your step-daughter, you should give to people as well. A parallel is a construct meant to illustrate with an analogy. It is NOT taken literally. Say it with me: Par-a-llel

The "par-a-llel" was clear when you don’t omit parts of the post along with its context. If it wasn’t clear then it should be when I followed up to say:

Perhaps my  PARALLEL wroked and now you see that people who arent related to you have a "being" as well, and are therefore entitled to compasion and decency, just like your relations are? I'm gald you were able to make this obvious mental connectiion that usually doesnt have to be activated through direct paralells as it comes quite naturally through empathy.

Then, I expand upon the idea that emotionally assaulting people -like the EXAMPLES I gave to illustrate how you GENUINELY assaulted WANF- is WRONG

As your daughter shoud not be called insane stupid selfish, pointless, and mocked for her pain,(paraphrasing) perhaps have words she is especially sensitive about from being sexually abused,(!!!!!!) thrown in front of her neither should WANF[/size].

You have the rhetorical sophistication of a Jerry Springer guest, but you don’t have the stupidity.

So stop DELIBERATELY misconstruing what I said in order to mitigate how you treated WANF by saying I’m just as bad

Stop trying to avoid honest self reckoning & shame by attacking your critic.

It’s embarrassing! Its dishonest, it’s immature. You acted dishonorably. DEAL WITH IT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 03:04:08 AM »
Dude, I think Guest was providing an analogy - simply yeilding some insight as to why cruelty is uneccessary by using an example that's a little closer to home. ie: your daughter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A bit of explanation
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:42 AM »
I’ve taken the liberty of reposting this. It is from, like, 20 threads ago. Zen was abusive to WANF. He apologized. He asked us to move on. We did. But because he is ashamed of himself for being abusive, he wants to go over irrelevant issues until he feels vindicated in some way.

Personally I think doing so is somewhat pointless. Most people can admit they make mistakes and move on. Some people have internal flaws that prevent them from doing so. Theoretically, he does not want this subject discussed so he can focus on more important things, but truly, he NEEDS to discuss what transpired on this thread  Here is the thread so you can understand to what he is referring.
. Enjoy:

Psy, Niles, TSW and everyone else piling on to give their armchair therapy tough love to WANF has been a show to watch, a depressing show reminding us all why honest and heartfelt posts are few and far between on this forum anymore.

I noticed reading through that thread that some people, psy in particular, would continue to use words and argue with someone who said they prefer to end it. Instead posters keep up the confrontation, knowing that certain words and phrases are traumatic to this person based on their experience and what they told us.

I think ya'll is confused that just because you CAN means that you SHOULD. I can walk up to a black man on the street, and follow him around all day calling him a nigger. Hey, free speech right? But then he'd probably call his friends and kick my ass from here 'till Sunday.

If you want to embrace your free speech experiment, go to a bad neighborhood and start screaming nigger, see how much people care for it. Instead you find the softest target on fornits, the one poster who bears her soul without censorship, just posting thoughts, and it's used to tear her to pieces in the name of "you ain't taking my freedom of speech, bitch".

It's obvious to me that is just a smokescreen. This is not about freedom of speech. That's just an excuse.

I hope the spotlight is shifted away from the day to day life of a program survivor who posting obviously helps deal with issues, and is focused on those who attack this poster for no apparent reason.

thank you guest
I missed the part where she said *please stop I dont want to talk about it anymore* and the "confrontations" continued....   gratuitous cruelty is fun especially when the target says please stop :exclaim:

I also loved the "this is our foum" aspect. It wasnt just sadistic, it was EMBARASSING!!!  :oops: It was like they were in a treehouse throwing stones at some girl who wondered by. To them it was probably funny...but if they had COMPASSION they would see that by throwing stones at what she felt the most PAIN and VULNERABLITY about, was not funny for HER

And lets not forget the STUPIDITY in arguing with a PARODY of her for like 7 PAGES. Not just mean but STUPID. Arguing with a PARODY! :oops:  :question:  :exclaim:

My favorite of the bunch was ZENAGENT telling her what a narcisist and self centered crazy nut she was. i  think he was the one imitating her. He has a DAUGHTER in PV.

Also..tell her to reveal what she is in the most pain about so I and my internet freinds can mock her suffering her for 3 days. You dont want to do that? No?

Maybe have a little bit of compassion for someone who doesnt have a father or mother to turn to. Even if you are not directly related to her. And even if she doesnt immediately seem useful for your lawsuit  YOU are the narcisist...

And now she cant work through her issues here and she is even more isolated and alone. Hope you are happy!

Quote from: "Guest"
thank you guest

We've already established the presence of PV staff, huh?  We're not sending her "over here" (PV, I guess) so you can start on her anew.  We got her OUT of PV, don't you know...

WANF and I are on good terms.  I can P.M. her on CAFETY and speak confidentially.  We're going to clear up some of this and re-group, so what's your point?  Have you noticed my lack of a presence on that thread?  We've talked by email, I know her, I had to be sure she was the same person, and it was hard to ask her questions with so many attacks.  I started, she read back, and we established the connection.  I've apologized by email, and if you'll read back in the PV thread, WANF defended me when a PV staffer took some shots.  Doesn't sound like we're going at it "tooth and nail", huh? Don't talk out of your ass, it stinks.

As far as your other comments about my step daughter, she doesn't post on FORNITS but she reads it.  You're continuing the abuse you started at PV.  She really doesn't need you heaping abuse on her when she's doing so well.

Her dad is out of this, completely.  He disowned her, so my wife and I (along with our step daughter) are addressing the physical and mental abuse, and the medical neglect she suffered at PV.

Now we're helping our girl get ready for her prom, which if PV had their way, she never would have attended.  She's going to look like a princess.  Her friends certainly don't think she's all the vile things you called her.  They were signing petitions to help get her home.  Your "internet friends" probably wouldn't do the same for you.

And the poster who issued the racial epithet:  don't.  What does that accomplish?

thank you guest
I missed the part where she said *please stop I dont want to talk about it anymore* and the "confrontations" continued....   gratuitous cruelty is fun especially when the target says please stop :exclaim:

I also loved the "this is our foum" aspect. It wasnt just sadistic, it was EMBARASSING!!!  :oops: It was like they were in a treehouse throwing stones at some girl who wondered by. To them it was probably funny...but if they had COMPASSION they would see that by throwing stones at what she felt the most PAIN and VULNERABLITY about, was not funny for HER

And lets not forget the STUPIDITY in arguing with a PARODY of her for like 7 PAGES. Not just mean but STUPID. Arguing with a PARODY! :oops:  :question:  :exclaim:

My favorite of the bunch was ZENAGENT telling her what a narcisist and self centered crazy nut she was. i  think he was the one imitating her. He has a DAUGHTER in PV.

Maybe have a little bit of compassion for someone who doesnt have a father or mother to turn to. Even if you are not directly related to her. And even if she doesnt immediately seem useful for your lawsuit  YOU are the narcisist...

And now she cant work through her issues here and she is even more isolated and alone. Hope you are happy!

We've already established the presence of PV staff, huh?  We're not sending her "over here" (PV, I guess) so you can start on her anew.  We got her OUT of PV, don't you know...I've apologized by email, and if you'll read back in the PV thread, WANF defended me when a PV staffer took some shots.  Doesn't sound like we're going at it "tooth and nail", huh? Don't talk out of your ass, it stinks.....Now we're helping our girl get ready for her prom, which if PV had their way, she never would have attended.  She's going to look like a princess.  Her friends certainly don't think she's all the vile things you called her.  They were signing petitions to help get her home.  Your "internet friends" probably wouldn't do the same for you

What makes u think I'm P.V. staff? Im  a survivor of a program every bit as bad as your step's . Do You think the things I said about your step qualify as abuse? Hmm,.. very interesting as you said the same things about WANF. I am glad you apologized to her for being an abuser.

WANF's freinds probably dont agree with your vile insults either, though unfortunetly, unlike your step, her parents would... Its too bad the fact that WANF's parents are abusive did not make you more empathic to her, and not abuse her instead.

Perhaps my parelel wroked and now you see that people who arent related to you have a "being" as well, and are therefore entitled  to compasion and decency, just like your relations are?

I'm gald you were able to make this obvious mental connectiion  that usually doesnt have to be activated through direct paralells as it comes quite naturally through empathy. Your step suffered the exact same things as WANF . WANF wanted to help you. When she did not conform to your wishes immediately you became abusive. That is why your reaction repulsed me the most  :flame:

You edited my post in your quote.  Why?  Let's look at the missing bits:

WANF and I are on good terms. I can P.M. her on CAFETY and speak confidentially. We're going to clear up some of this and re-group, so what's your point? Have you noticed my lack of a presence on that thread? We've talked by email, I know her, I had to be sure she was the same person, and it was hard to ask her questions with so many attacks. I started, she read back, and we established the connection.[/b]

Why did you skip all of that?  I'm not the one hurling "C" words at her.  We have common ground, and I've offered her help on a legal level.  I never apologized for being an "abuser", I wasn't.  You're very selective, and PV staff like to falsify and "omit".  I posted on pg.33 of the PV thread:

It's okay, Free. Let's get back to square one: We're all on the same side. No need to bash away at each other, we've been bashed enough. We're survivors, parents and former patients alike. Let's work together.

I haven't posted on that thread since pg.35.  It's 50 pages deep now, and it's gotten really vile.  Why don't you attack the other posters who have been much more vindictive and nasty?  Because you don't have any interest in them....just me, and the PV lawsuit.

I'll admit to calling her self-centered, and I did say "Free, you are what the goons would label Narcissistic"  I wasn't making the diagnosis, that's just one of the catch-alls PV uses, like ODD.  That's why I said "what the goons would label Narcissistic".

You'll have to show me where I called WANF a
CRAZY,  DERANGED, LUNATIC, STUPID BITCH, who wont make it through college that whining moronic cow.

So, find it...

What anon would know personal, case details like that?  Regular Fornits members do, but you aren't one.  As I said, her bio-dad is out of this.  He's free to do his thing.  My step daughter isn't on Fornits posting and opening herself up to criticism, therefore you're out of line attacking her.  Haven't you read the cautionary description of "Troubled Teen Industry"?

This is an uncensored, unmoderated forum where all viewpoints are both welcome and fair game for debate. It's a snap-shot of the Teen Help industry, and there's nothing inspiring or heart-warming about it. It's pretty damned ugly. Enter at your own risk.

That's vaguely threatening.  You seem to have some knowledge of where we live, and consider it a short trip over to...PV?

WANF's freinds probably dont agree with your vile insults either, though unfortunetly, unlike your step, her parents would... Its too bad the fact that WANF's parents are abusive did not make you more empathic to her, and not abuse her instead.

My step daughter was  abused by her bio-father for years, so I'm empathetic to kids who have abusive parents.  If I weren't outraged, I would sue PV for my step daughter and end it there.  I want to help end this abusive industry, starting with PV and helping as many kids as I can who went through hell there .

Perhaps my parelel wroked and now you see that people who arent related to you have a "being" as well, and are therefore entitled  to compasion and decency, just like your relations are?

I've written emails back and forth with WANF for a while.  I was afraid someone was copying her story and using it for their own PV- protecting agenda.  WANF wasn't answering my emails, so I got the PV paranoia.  She and I both have it, we survived PV.  Then we established each other's identity.

I'm gald you were able to make this obvious mental connectiion  that usually doesnt have to be activated through direct paralells as it comes quite naturally through empathy.

WANF knows I'm very empathetic to her situation.  We correspond, but you wouldn't know about that.  

Your step suffered the exact same things as WANF . WANF wanted to help you. When she did not conform to your wishes immediately you became abusive. That is why your reaction repulsed me the most  :flame:

My step went through a lot of the same abuse as WANF, but post PV kids deal with PTSD in different ways.  Some bury it, some feel victimized by it, some find it empowering that PV couldn't break them down and take away their individuality.  My "step", as you call her, refuses contact with her abusive biological father, she has that option.  What's truly sad about WANF is she has no way to separate herself.

What help did she offer to me directly?  She didn't know who I was.  I was afraid someone from PV had copied her story from another board and was using it to discredit her. I asked her to register so we could PM.  Her refusal made me leery.  I may have been angry with her, but you had better read the posts since I quit responding on that thread.  Psy and Niles are very "empathetic", compassionate guys and they tried long and hard to relate to her.  She attacked them, especially Niles.  I never called WANF a cunt, I left the thread  when I was sure of who she was and went to try to re-establish contact with her and cool her off.  She's not familiar to boards.

Once again, as proof we had recognized each other and knew we were on the same team:

I've apologized by email, and if you'll read back in the PV thread, WANF defended me when a PV staffer took some shots.

You have an agenda, and it's a PV agenda.  You wish to discredit me, but the person you describe as the "victim" of my heartless  abuse certainly doesn't hold the ill will against me,  but you do...you village idiot.  You're far too obvious.

I shortened your very long response for clarity. It remains right there, black and white,  above my response so I cant make it look like anything other then what it is. :question:  In fact I specifically addressed your apology that you imply I deleted to make it look like you never made one

You did indeed call her a narcissist
Free, you are what the goons would label Narcissistic. You are unbelievably self-centered. You play every card in the book, too. Racism, sexism, religion
Quote from: ""?[/quote"

Its dishonest to imply you state something else. You even take the time to clarify what a narcissist is, not clinically perhaps, but informally. If I called you a sociopath for insensitivity to WANF I wouldnt be making a clinical diagnosis either, but the point is equally real.

Youve said other gross things in horrible ways. You’ve called her insane, her feelings stupid, said cunt while she went through hoops explaining why that word bothers her & please stop, & not to bog down your important thread with her inane ranting retardations

I still say you need REAL luggage and a plane ticket out...then work on the PTSD, phobias, man-bashing, all the baggage you don't need

The guy who jumped out at you with his dick in his hand needs and deserves as much help as you. After all, you don't know what he's been through. He doesn't seem to be wanting help, and neither do you.

So, at what point should we lose interest in this?

(in reference to her sexual abuse)
Move. Leave this freak infested area and find safer accomodations. I've never known anyone to be trapped in such a terrible and perverse place. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:      

Gotcha! I'll pass it on to the youngsters, once I figure out what the point was. Not that they'll give a dead rat's blazing ass in hell, and they'll probably quote Burroughs to me:

"Never proffer sympathy to the mentally deranged, it is a bottomless fucking pit..."
(in response to the fellows she found frightening)
I believe those guys were talking about global warming until they saw you coming, then started throwing the "C" word around to be sure you left

If you say you this conduct is not as abusive as what I said about your daughter in paralell you also suffer from what the folk at the Manhasset Proctolological Institute would call having your head up your own ass

I'm sorry WANF did not seem immediately useful to your suit, but  consider that she doesnt have parents that will make “her look like a princess” or care at all and so she might be very anxious, need to unload?
If you found her speach inappropriate you can  say so without cruelty. You could even try being toleranant & accommodating. It seems that you are using people for your suit and when one appears not immediately useful, you abuse her, although she has suffered just what your daughter has. That odious.  

I am sure if your daughter started crying in the middle of class, even in a “dedicated to talking about” English class, you would want her to be treated in a respectful and compassionate manner as well

I hope you see now that As your daughter shoud not be called insane stupid selfish, pointless, and mocked for her pain,(paraphrasing) perhaps have words she is especially sensitive about from being sexually abused,(!!!!!!) thrown in front of her  neither should WANF.

I understand why you want to think I'm from PV. It’s more pacifying than to accept  you were-as you described-abusive, and I'm a repulsed survivor. But its the truth. I identify with WANF and knowing your history your reaction its especially inexcusable. I know you are divorced & hate the ex because you’ve mentioned so, not because I’m a plant. Im also not the guest that posted this thread, and  he is no plant either-YOU, in fact, are the problem

I'm glad you apologized to WANF for being abusive. I hope your apology was sincere, not manipulation for an ally in your suit. PV tortures children to the point of breaking them so remember when you come along one of those grown children whom are a little broken up, to show them compassion, kindness and respect as they could be your own daughter. Pv is indeed a hellhole filled with idiots but remember, the Village is GLOBAL and we all have an idiot there inside  who needs to be kept in check when coming across someone vulnerable whom we imagine might be useful to break down.