Author Topic: APOLOGY  (Read 22060 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 05:03:01 PM »
I'm curious as to whether or not Lance and Melanie told Moms she had to or her daughter would be dropped, or if Poochie called and asked Mom herself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
APOLOGY
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Lacey""
and our parents got letters from Quirk and Quirk saying that they would persue legal action unless they got us to stop posting "slander" against HLA. It was a big deal on campus for a few weeks.

Can you scan those for inclusion in the Dewey, Cheetham & Howe fan website at http://DCHFans.org/
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 08:51:21 PM »
Sorry. This was back in 2004 when I graduated. I doubt my parents kept those wonderful suiveniers (sp?).

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 01:15:26 AM »
Quote from: ""Lacey""
Sorry. This was back in 2004 when I graduated. I doubt my parents kept those wonderful suiveniers (sp?).

They might still have them.  It would have behooved them to keep them just in case it got worse than that, as evidence for harassment.  You should ask them.   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline PorscheT

• View Profile
Re: APOLOGY
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 08:52:27 AM »
Hello everyone this is Porsche. I am the one who posted the apology all those years ago. Yes i was coerced. Yes I HAD to. Yes they threatened me with graduating from RCI. Yes they threatened me in every way possible but i sucked it up and did it because I was so close to graduation. They were nothing but a bunch of manipulating liars up there, tho there were many staff that were awesome. Erin Bear, Allyson Harper, Lauren Brown, Laura Thomas... those were all REAL people who genuinely cared about our well beings. Half the staff up there just wanted to power trip and control innocent kids. Yes i grew in that program but no it was not easy. the whole program was a lie and i am so glad it was over. the only thing i am happy about  is making amazing memories and friends for life

Offline PorscheT

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 08:52:31 AM »
Hello everyone this is Porsche. I am the one who posted the apology all those years ago. Yes i was coerced. Yes I HAD to. Yes they threatened me with graduating from RCI. Yes they threatened me in every way possible but i sucked it up and did it because I was so close to graduation. They were nothing but a bunch of manipulating liars up there, tho there were many staff that were awesome. Erin Bear, Allyson Harper, Lauren Brown, Laura Thomas... those were all REAL people who genuinely cared about our well beings. Half the staff up there just wanted to power trip and control innocent kids. Yes i grew in that program but no it was not easy. the whole program was a lie and i am so glad it was over. the only thing i am happy about  is making amazing memories and friends for life

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 10:33:58 PM »
Wow, some old faces here for sure. Wish I had seen this sooner. Will send a message to PorscheT and hope he/she replies to get more information.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:36:50 PM by Che Gookin »