Author Topic: APOLOGY  (Read 22061 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« on: April 28, 2007, 08:15:37 PM »
To whom it may concern:

I would like to apologize to all HLA staff for threatening to sue HLA. I would also like to apologize for sneaking onto this website and posting innapropriate language to bash HLA.

I would like to especially apologize to my counselors Lance and Melanie Henson for betraying them. Y'all have only tried to help me in the past. You have ALWAYS advocated for me and had my back. I am sorry that i was selfish and i am sorry if i have hurt you or let you down.

I would also like to apologize to my mother. I am sorry mom for not following our values. i am sorry for presenting myself as someone who has learned nothing but selfishness. I am sorry to my family for using such nasty language.

And to all HLA students i am sorry that i have lost many of y'alls computer privilages.

I am going to only learn from this mistake, and i promise to all of you that i WILL NOT repeat it. Please forgive me for this mess that i have made. I will be working my hardest to clean it all up. Once again, i am deeply sorry for all the nasty things i have said about HLA, especially becasue they have given me more chances than i diserved.

Sincerely,
                       Porsche Taylor
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:45:32 PM »
Well now that that's done it shouldnt be too much longer before they let you off restriction for voicing your opinion. It amazes me that even still despite all the claims by HLA staff how much things have changed, almost nothing has. This girl posted comments stating she hated HLA. For that she was punished. They have a word for that kind of thing.

It's okay Poochie we know your apology was coerced.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 12:21:56 AM »
this just shows the kind of shit HLA resorts to in order to keep their name clean. but what they dont realize, is they are digging their own graves. this very apology is evidence of HLA's unethical bussiness practices. this letter SCREAMS "if i didnt write this apology i'd be digging holes chopping trees and cleanin up shit while getting yelled at by power hungry lunatics for another 7 days...or who knows how much longer". anyone who every spent any time on that campus, can see right through this.

HLA is going down, and i can assure you there is nothing buccelato can do to save his skin. lawsuit or not, you can't hide from karma. even if there not getting raped by bubba in a tiny cell, somethings gonna get them. freak accident, cancer, aids, maybe even some disgruntled kid (one of the one's he shouldnt have accepted) will see him one day and do him harm. maybe there just going to end up living a life in poverty and shame, blacklisted from every place they could make a decent living. thats karma.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 05:04:59 AM »
I thought the OP was being sarcastic. Is this genuine???
am the metal pig.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 09:43:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""

I believe it's coerced...

Still praying for you Porsche...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »
Coerced? No doubt! I would be willing to place bets that HLA threatened to kick her out and to not give her any academic credit unless she posted this apology. Graduation takes place on May 25th and since she's this close to finishing, there's no way she could risk not getting out of there.

Porsche - it's HLA who owes you and your family an apology. Feel free to post all you want when you finally get out of there.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 303#256303
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=256303#256303
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 10:57:32 AM »
Hey Y'all! Its Porsche again...Yesturday i posted an apology to HLA, HLA staff and students for sneaking onto this website and using it to bash HLA. What i forgot to mention was that i was not asked or forced to do this by HLA at all. They did NOT make me send that apology. It was my choice, therefor it WAS NOT coerced. After talking with HLA staff, my friends, and my family, I realized how much hurt i have caused them, so i decided to make the apology. it was the right thing to do, and again i do apologize for my actions.
      Porsche Taylor

P.S. I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free and to voice them in an appropriate way.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 11:20:06 AM »
Be interesting to see what this young man has to say once he is outside of the reach of HLA.
am the metal pig.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 11:26:22 AM »
Like I said somethings never change.

Topic: HLA apologies
brianv. posted 8/12/04 3:28 AM
----------------------------------------
Recently, I made some comments on a post-reply website about Hidden Lake Academy that were untrue and immature. I thought that it would be funny to post up untrue things to have a laugh with my friends but all I did was look immature to the people who visit the website and to some of my friends. I apologize to anyone who has read my post ups and I regret doing them. I also apologize to Hidden Lake Academy and the staff, who work very hard to improve the lives of their students.
Brian A. Valdez

Despite all the threats and coercion there was still some element of truth that sneaked out.

I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free

That's right Porsche, when youre free you cannot be punished for voicing your opinion. When youre free people cant force you into slave labor or limit your food simply because you disagree with you. They cant threaten to "lose" your transcripts or make you stay at a place you hate longer, simply because you hate it.

Youre almost through just hang on a little longer.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 12:28:33 PM »
Sounds like a POW message.

"I'm being treated well by my captors. I have not been tortured or denied my basic human rights. I apologize to the people of(rambling forced confession).... I thank the great leader of(whatever) for treating me with kindness and allowing me to apologize to the people of(whatever) I make this statement of my own free will."

HLA must be beyond desperate. They come here post under different names, talk shit about Deborah, Robert, Lacy, and everyone else... Now this forcing a kid to make a "POW/hostage statement".

HLA you need mental help... Can't you see that something is wrong with you?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 12:44:08 PM »
The writings of Porsche vary greatly in choice of her words.  Porsche made a grave error and we knew there would be consequences.  It is now obvious that her parent is aware of this site
and being an accomplished individual, I hope this parent heeds
much of what has been written here.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »
That's why I posted "That was a bad idea". The same thing happened to me and a few other of my peer group members right after a break AND after we had graduated. We found this site, and posted what we thought, and our parents got letters from Quirk and Quirk saying that they would persue legal action unless they got us to stop posting "slander" against HLA. It was a big deal on campus for a few weeks. The same thing happened to this girl, and I'm sure in 30-some days when she gets out, she will be back on here saying the things they threatened her with to make her post that apology. To name a few, it was probably threats of post-grad, RCI until graduation, not being able to walk at her graduation, things of those nature.

This kind of shit happeneds all the time there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »
i'd like to know which kinkos. i live in NYC, maybe i can pay a visit to the parents.

i played the program till the last second. everyone thought i was genuinely HLAwashed. the day i graduated, i stole a few corn cob pipes from the general store in dahlonega, and i had freinds waiting for me with a ready big fat blunt and tons of green when i got home.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
APOLOGY
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 05:00:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i'd like to know which kinkos. i live in NYC, maybe i can pay a visit to the parents.

i played the program till the last second. everyone thought i was genuinely HLAwashed. the day i graduated, i stole a few corn cob pipes from the general store in dahlonega, and i had freinds waiting for me with a ready big fat blunt and tons of green when i got home.

precisely the same thing thewho's daughter did, except in jersey, not georgia!

programs only cover up the kids' behavior, not address their problems.  programs are and always have been colossal failures and the parents get mad at us pointing it out!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control