Author Topic: I'm bitching right now. If you're not offended yet, fuck you  (Read 10926 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm bitching right now. If you're not offended yet, fuck you
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2007, 06:37:55 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
At any rate, did you see the Mario post?

No! I didn't! I saw our conversation about it in a thread. You mean there was an individual thread dedicated to the fearless plumber?

And yes, I am indeed breaking your balls.  :P

careful now, i don't think he purchased the extended warranty with those. once they are broken he's screwed...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Consumer whores who care about nothing but themselves and their possessions is who that was addressed to, not emotional fags who need to be poked to cheer up.

At any rate, did you see the Mario post?  :P

YOURE BREAKIN MY BALLS MARIO!

poked? is that a sexual reference? lol

Yes, indeedy.  :D

Speaking of which, Niles, I'm not the only one in this thread who needs to be poked to cheer up, mister. Nothing helps the angst more than a roll in the furs.  :P

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2007, 10:24:45 PM »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""try another castle""
At any rate, did you see the Mario post?

No! I didn't! I saw our conversation about it in a thread. You mean there was an individual thread dedicated to the fearless plumber?

And yes, I am indeed breaking your balls.  :P

careful now, i don't think he purchased the extended warranty with those. once they are broken he's screwed...

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2007, 11:25:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Bunbuns - Yes.

Fag - http://www.break.com/index/super-mario- ... part1.html  :wink:

lol bunbuns rofl that made me laff...

so did fag ROFL...

so did the screwing items into yourself photo...

muchos grassy ass keep the laffs comin please LOL
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2007, 05:19:19 AM »
After 9/11, people said, “How can you care about animals?” It’s simple: Compassion is not some miserly pot out of which you can only take a spoonful. Caring isn’t like a few gold sovereigns bound up in a rag from which you can only take a couple. It should be limitless. Look out for your baby or your friend, of course. That is easy. The test of moral fiber is to stick up for those you relate to the least, understand minimally, and do not think are that much like you. For them, Ground Zero is every single day. They are terrified, slaughtered, and in danger every minute. Humans are their terrorists.This is about them, but it is also about us. It is about whether our hearts are big enough to look after “the least of them.” That is why the animal rights movement is a movement to be proud of.

Ingrid Newkirk - Founder of PETA
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
Like I said,

If PETA and wahtever-Liberation-front put their effort into helping poor, starving, and abused humans (especially children) we'd be a lot better off by now.

Frankly I think in a lot of cases it comes down to people having a safter time feeling all compassionate and... passionate about saving little baby animals instead of people. Its more distant and its ultimately animals, not a human being... its not as hard to think about.

And I think some people just like to get off on how great they feel they are by being so 'good'.

Not to insinuate all, nor you, people who care about animals are like that. Not at all.

Its more or less an appeal to some really fucked up priorities.

Offline Addicted

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2007, 11:24:56 PM »
Clearly you have too much idle time on your hands. You start out trying to save a rain forrest or maybe and endangered species.  Perhaps it could be the diminishing ozone. You are all too busy trying to cock block one another on this web-site. Former classmates of yours could slip through these enormous fuckin cracks and die. All the while you continue to rant and rave like luatics. It is so obvious that some of you certainly have some genetic disposition for a certain level of intelligence while some of you are fuckin mouth breathers. Well like they dsay "birds of a feather, flock together" You all want to hang out and effect nothing.... Beautiful! what an example of lives well lived.