Author Topic: straight incorporated 81-84  (Read 8483 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
straight incorporated 81-84
« on: April 26, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »
Does anybody know of any of the ex straights getting together here in Orlando to protest Newton and all the hell we were put through. I just want to set the record straight and would like everybody out there to know the real truth behind all the lies and propaganda. I get sick to my stomach when I hear my dad say that I deserved everything that I had coming to me. I should let it go, but I just like to fight for what I beleive in, and trust me, being deprived of sleep, food, not being trusted, always made to feel bad, always feeling guilty, getting sat on by five guys at one time on the freakin concrete floor. Peanut butter diet. I was so screwed up when I finally got out of there after over three years of hell in that place. I really want everybody to know the truth, because I would hate to see the same thing that happened to me and still is happening to me happen to anyone else. Remember all those stupid songs we had to sing. My family told all of my relatives that I was a drug addict and now for the rest of my life I have that stigma. It almost makes a man turn to the bottle for support. Just the other day straight came up in a converstation. I told my dad that it really screwed me up, he chuckled, you deserved every minute of what you got, but dad what about all the abuse, getting sat on and threatened with the psych ward, he doesn't see the true picture. The other day, I was sitting over at a friends house when this girl walked in and said I know you from somewhere, I didn't say anything, but I recognized her immidietely. Well after about 10 minutes, I looked at her and said I met you in straight. Her eyes got big, the look on her face was in disbelief. She described her life almost as bad as mine has been. Her parents are against her and she was led into a life of prostitution and hard drugs. I'm glad I don't do hard drugs anymore, but it just makes you feel real bad. write me back here if anyone out there has any ideas or wants to pursue maybe going after these scum bags. Newton and Sembler are on top of the list.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 12:33:00 AM »
spread the word. educate the public. get involved.

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »
Three fucking years?  Goddamn!  I was there for thirteen months (well, 12 actually, I 'copped out' and stayed gone for one month) and it fucked me up pretty bad.  I went through the same shit with my dad, too, you know "well, you did the drugs and put yourself there" which is half true (guess which half).  I think maybe he knows that he fucked up by sending me there and is "in denial".  Who fucking knows.  The thing to do is to get involved in letting the world know what kind of creeps ran that place and the hell that it was.  Personally, I want to shit on Miller Newton's grave one day.  I'd love to see him gang-raped in prison ( something he said he hoped would happen to me).  Also on my list of shitheads who should be tried, Nuremberg-style for crimes against humanity are: Ruth Newton, Marc Newton, Steve Meade, Kevin Lowe, Williaim Rollins, Alice Rollins, Todd Toth, Bruce Stanton, John Repatowski, Roger Amundsen, whoever that faggot ex-priest who spoke at my hearing to get out of Straight was ( Chris something-or-other ) and a few other pieces of human excrement whose names escape me for the moment.  These assholes tortured me under the guise of therapy and fucked me up real good.  It took YEARS to even begin to deal with the damage they dished ou to me--that's not even counting the time I spent there.  NEVER FORGIVE! NEVER FORGET! :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »
rember the people you wish this on are human to and did what they were told to do as a sister of one on your list i am sorry if you will acept it it should not have happen

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
did what they were told to do

You can only stretch this one so far...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »
I tend to agree

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 02:11:00 AM »
If you're Julie Jones, I might still want to fuck you. Send pix.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 02:13:00 AM »
If you're Roger's sis, please don't send pictures.  The hangman is getting itchy for your sorry ass brother..... :smokin:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »
Sorry? You're fucking sorry? As a "sister of someone on" my list YOU can suck my fucking cock, bitch.  Your fucking genetics makes me disgusted. Whatever worth you may have had as a human being is negated by your relationship to whoever it was you share DNA with.  I hope you burn in Hell with them, after seeing each other sodomized by rabid dogs.

Fuck off (and die, real soon)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
guess again asshole my name is sara i was abuse also and should not have been there but if you want to insulte me i have not a thing to say to you my bother is todd toth

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
Please don't send a picture--my memory of seeing you is horrible enough.  As for your brother, he ACTIVELY participated in abusing me on more than one occasion.  He did this to others as well. This continued participation on his part makes him guilty of crimes against humanity. Your second hand apology, coupled with the excuse that he was only following orders, is an insult.  The "I was following orders" defense didn't cut it at Nuremberg, and doesn't cut it now.  Stop apologizing for that power-crazed criminal Todd and your other asshole brothers (except Sam, he was OK, and too young to know differently, being raised as he was in a cult-indoctrinated family).  All Straight staffers, from executives to trainees, are psychotic criminals that should be held accountable and punished for the physical and psychological abuse they enjoyed dishing out.  The fact that they did it under the guise of 'therapy' makes it that much more digusting.  They are all scum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »
sorry you feel this way i was there at the same time as you if you want to discuss in the proper way feel free to email me and all my bothers are not crimals and dont worry your small mind i would not send a pic tell me who you are

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »
Who I am is of no consequence.  The fact that you continue to make excuses for sadistic assholes like Todd Toth, Mike Toth, and others who participated in these criminal acts shows me that you are not interested in helping Survivors and Victims of Straight, but in excusing the behavior of those who perpetrated violations of human rights.  "GET HONEST, SARA!"  

Ifeel that by making the names of these scumbags known, I AM discussing it "properly".

NEVER FORGIVE! NEVER FORGET!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
you dont know shit i am more involed with helping an you think have be for the past 3years when i found out about all this shit if you knew what you were talking about as far as my family mike is a full blowen addict now so fuck off and that is all i have to say i have not seen you at the protest or the meetings so you are not involed in the help people are trying to do go to hell you are so full of shit hold on to the feelings you have

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »
How the fuck would you know whether you've seen me or not you dumb bitch?

I don't hate him (Todd) because he's your brother, I hate him for what he did to me and others like me.  Just as I don't hate you for being his sister, I hate you for being a stupid bitch who defends assholes like Todd Toth and Co.

NEVER FORGIVE! NEVER FORGET!

[ This Message was edited by: Idreamofnewtonsburning on 2004-03-01 10:52 ]