Author Topic: The Story of Fornits WIll Be Told  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Story of Fornits WIll Be Told
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »
I think one day this forum might have a larger social and political impact than anyone realizes now. I think historians will search through internet archive records in the future the same way present day historians search through written archives today.

With this assumption in mind, one can only conclude that this will probably be the largest source of information and personal accounts of institutional abuse within the private sector, at least up to this point.

What a wonderful idea this site was. I hear the site originator call this site a project, and what a project it is. Gathering words and tales from across this land that give voice to the previous voiceless minority of disenfranchised. Those unwilling to be domesticated on other terms than their own should be commended not punished.  

Historical justice, although slow, might just happen, it can be a small yet very real hope that I wish to hold onto.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:50:07 PM »
Now that brought tears to my eyes, damn it! I don't know as this is all a dat, now. But I'm glad you like it.If your wanderings take you through my neck of the woods please drop me a line. I'll make sure you're fed and rested up and maybe introduce you to my daughter ;-)
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 10:14:57 PM »
::cheers::  
It's all of dat and then some, as I have maintained for 6 years. There's nothing that remotely compares. Not to dis on some of the wonderful sites that have sprung up since, but there's nothing close to Fornits. It was a good idea. And I appreciate you for keeping the fire burning (at your own expense, I might add) all these years.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 04:21:23 AM »
I concur.  Sure it sometimes gets rough and raw, in some places more than others.  But to be any less so would compromise the story, not to mention the inherently democratic process of its being told.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:29:52 AM »
Dr. Fucktard is God!!!!

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
    • http://www.hell.com
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 02:17:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Dr. Fucktard is God!!!!

god as in the baby JESUS?
TheWho smells like butt.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
::cheers::  
It's all of dat and then some, as I have maintained for 6 years. There's nothing that remotely compares. Not to dis on some of the wonderful sites that have sprung up since, but there's nothing close to Fornits. It was a good idea. And I appreciate you for keeping the fire burning (at your own expense, I might add) all these years.

ditto here.  Wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for Fornits.  Thanks Ginger!  It may take time, but this industry will end, as do all injustices given enough time.  I truly believe Fornits will play a huge part in that, as it already has.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)