Author Topic: straight st. pete 81-84  (Read 1633 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
straight st. pete 81-84
« on: April 26, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »
Was anyone here in st. pete between those years. The thing I hated about straight was that not only did we get screwed over, but they managed to screw my whole entire family against me even to this very day. My old man will die thinking he was right and will never ever admit that the program could have been bad. Sucks, I still have night mares about it and I have seen alot of lives destroyed as a result of tough love.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
straight st. pete 81-84
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
I was in Sarasota then. But I know what you're talking about. There's little hope of any kind of criminal action for the crimes committed 20 years ago or so. I would love to see some of the recent victims take down some of the criminals still in operation. I'm not real inclined to go after "their" money as in judgements into our own pockets because most of "their" money comes from our taxes these days. Mostly what I'm interested in is getting the word out on these sadistic lunatics so that they can't get the tax funding any more and they don't dare do these things to people because they won't be able to defend themselves in court if they did.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes