Author Topic: Looking for peergroup 31 and 32  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Silent1

• View Profile
Looking for peergroup 31 and 32
« on: April 24, 2007, 11:48:02 PM »
I used to know these fellas well. We shared some amazing experiences and some down right horrible times as well.

Nowadays I am a bus driver for Greyhound, nothing amazing, its actually underachiving from my point of view.
I could do better in my job, and am always looking for the next big thing.
I now live in Toronto, Ontario Canada. But most of those who know me, I used to live in Vancouver, BC.

Im the quiet one that never talked in RAPS. Well now I am talking up a storm. I love the tour aspect of the job as I get to be the center of attention when I am doing the guiding part.

I'm still not married and have no real plans for that. Being on my own is what I am and I got that way long before RMA.

Out of the few people I have met, most are allot lke they used to be, just back to a real world life.
For some I am saddened that they dont have the close emotional connection I had with people there and the experience.
I will for all intense say I would go to the end of the world for all my peergroup if they called and asked me too, I also just for the fact trust anyone who went to RMA, a share experience is what makes that a fact, much like going to the army. However even my best friend at RMA does not share my feelings, he now has a wife and kids, thats his main focus. I am not taking that away, rather I miss that in my life too. For all my life, the thing I go back to is RMA. That is the most sugnificant thing I have ever done.

I may not have talked allot but I got the school in more ways then you know. I really understood the message they wanted us to get, its just sad that life in the outside can not exsist like that. You need to be a red, not a green to put it that way.
Any how, I hope this letter finds the right people and we can all catch up again.
The future looks better all the time, atleast I have to hope for that.

special K
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 01:47:25 AM »
Hey, man. It was good talking with you a while back. I think that there is nothing wrong with doing your best to  hold your own. As my first girlfriend used to tell me, you can't jump beyond your own development. I guess that sounds program, maybe not. I think it's very different than "You are exactly where you.need to be." when we were all a sobbing, blubbery mess. That was a mindfuck designed to establish validity to our compromised conditions. As the fornit's forum bot/hack words it: "You are exactly where I want you to be." That pretty much sums it up.

I think that all of us to some extent have experienced a certain degree of arrested development, even the ones who seem "successful", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. RMA was a "detour" that threw us all off, and we all had to fight, in our own way, to regain ourselves. Some did it sooner than others, but you know what? It's not a fucking race. Just like my girlfriend said.

Like you, I tend to enjoy solitude, and also like you, I was like that before I came to RMA. All the more awful what we were put through, with the forced intimacy. Some people simply like to keep to themselves more than others, you know? "No man is an island?" Bullshit. I can be as island-y as I want when the mood strikes.

I wish I could give you some insight regarding connecting with old friends. However, until recently, I really haven't wanted to associate with anyone from my graduating class, or from the school. (It took me forever to warm up to blownaway.) It's just not something I understand. You and I are just wired differently in that sense, I think.

I hope you are doing well, bro. I'm now looking for my peer group, too. Shine on.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »
Hey silent one,
I'm so glad you decided to finally drop in on us here.

You are somebody who was so UNDERESTIMATED at RMA.

They could yell at you and yell at you and demand that you yell at us and you just would rarely crack for them pigfuckers. I know you did occasionally, as we all broke at some point, but you were the most successful silent resister I ever saw. I was verbal then...Now all they did was encourage me...Tell the truth blownaway...OH WAIT, not that much TRUTH!

And everybody remembers special K if they were there at the same time. I'm so sorry that it's taken people like myself and postings like at this site to help you determine that those pigfuckers' LOVE was a lie. You were a mark. So were my parents and so was the government of inbred BONNER's Ferry, Idaho in allowing what THEY KNEW was wierd, cultic shit to go on that made kids run away in droves. We were marks, and our parents are rubes.
you know who the fuck I am.
pg. 31,
Anonymity is on it's way out. It's overrated, the fact that the staff and money men play off of our fear is a clue. The band is warming up, the skeleton in CEDU's closet will be dancing the Charleston within the year.
Oh yeah, sue me! PIG FUCKERS! lol.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange