Author Topic: NWA Riots - anyone there?  (Read 1391 times)

Offline mudbone357

• View Profile
NWA Riots - anyone there?
« on: November 05, 2006, 11:23:45 AM »
Hi there,
I am an RMA graduate (1994-1996) and journalist working on a book of stories about the RMA cluster of schools.  I'm looking for anyone who was present at the NWA riots in 1997 who might be interested in talking with me (via email or phone, I live in Moscow, Russia) so that I can get a more complete image of exactly what happened.  I've tried pretty deliberately to distance myself from the whole CEDU scene over the last ten years for my own sanity, so I don't have too many contacts in the community anymore.  As such, any help would be greatly appreciated.  Of course, everything would be strictly confidential and discrete.  
I think it's important that people know what we went through, and what kids all over the country continue to go through at programs like CEDU, so if you'd like to help by contributing to the work I'm doing I would be indebted.  Take care.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ever Again

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
hi mudbone
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 01:51:12 PM »
I'm here to share whatever with you. I'm at the disturbing point of going through my iandme and summit journals. love to talk if you like. pm me. just don't take and publish my stuff without my permission please.
blownawaytheidahoway @yahoo.com

publish date: next  year hopefully with help from friends.
why don't you talk/write about your own experience here at fornits some?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NWA Riots - anyone there?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 02:12:00 AM »
Shoot me an email:   [email protected]