Author Topic: Peninsula Village forum/board/catergory ??  (Read 1717 times)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Peninsula Village forum/board/catergory ??
« on: April 25, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »
Yo.. Ginger.. I think its overdue. These folks need a place of their own to unleash. The have some powerful stuff to say lets give them a good place to say it.

Used to be just Zen and Stoodoodog saying their piece.. now others are starting to show up.

If it doesn't work out you can cuss me more on yahoo like you did for the time I trolled Muldoon so hard it made him cry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »
this is becoming standard for getting rid of posters, stick them in their own forum and then move all their posts there. just like the pure bullshit thread. the teen indistry forum is the busiest one so if it's about publicity then that would be the best place because it gets the most views, right? but thats not what this is about. this is about trying to find a way to moderate and unmoderated forum, clever !!

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »
um...don't know about all that.  I do worry about having enough former PV residents involved.  PV is prohibitively expensive, last I heard it was getting $12,000 a month per victim. There aren't a lot of kids going through the program, it's a rich parent's dump.  While the kids are starting to turn out, they seem very...damaged, sadly enough, except for my pal DIEYUPPIESCUM.  DYS should be a motivational speaker for kids coming out of shit programs.  He says after the PV experience, he fears no man and does well to spite the program.

That's my only concern, I'm afraid we've got such a limited number of aware former patients and parents we'd drop off the radar.  The Troubled Teen Industry forum has gotten PV attention, the kind I'm pleased as piss to say they do not like.

TSW's right, the awareness of PV is on the rise, and I've got a couple surprises for the bastards they will not like, and I want to do it real splashy and public like.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:41:31 PM »
Worked out pretty good for HLA and Whitmore. Didn't work out so well or Thayer. I dunno.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 04:24:04 PM »
Maybe PV just needs some more time, to ripen to the ready-point.  ::seg::  ::seg::
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:40:21 PM »
I think it might be a good idea. Almost all of the kids I have communicated with who have not posted here seem a little flighty-like something is going to happen to them if they do. A PV forum might ease some of that. Maybe more of the PV parents would come out as well. I only know a handful and although most of them have vented elsewhere they might show up with something interesting to say.

I