Author Topic: Vanishing Ambulance Records  (Read 9202 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Vanishing Ambulance Records
« on: April 24, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »
During my stay at Benchmark Young Adult School, I witnessed multiple suicide attempts. So did others.  I personally know one of the people who attempted suicide, am in contact with that person, and he/she still has the bills from the ambulance.  Every survivor I have talked to, covering the years of 99-05, have witnessed multiple suicide attempts (as well as one success).

When I contacted an investigator for the California Dept of Alcohol and Drug Program Certification (ADP), I told him of this.  When he went down to investigate Benchmark, he checked into the police and ambulance records to verify my claims.  What did he find? nothing... Absolutely nothing.  The records showed nothing...

How could that be?  Well... Program director Jayne's husband, her son-in-law, as well as others in her family, work for the Redlands police department.  Several different survivors I interviewed expressed cynicism about this.  All who were asked "how could this have happened" came up with the same answer: Jayne's family connections.

So do I allege Jayne Longnecker used her connections to have police records doctored?  Yes I allege that.  And ambulance bills that contradict the official records are my proof.  You might say: "well...  that just proves the records are wrong... not who changed them"  to which I respond: "who else would have motive?"

So I suppose Jayne could try and fix the records back... but that would be just as incriminating, given an investigator has already seen the falsified records.

In other related news, I was contacted by another survivor, who I asked about George's suicide (the one sucess).  I questioned him on the circumstances and he responded with the exact same story another survivor gave: that he was harshly confronted by Joelle Walters (Jayne's Daughter) and immediately after, comitted suicide.

Come on and sue me Jayne... I won't back down.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 04:48:54 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »
Could this be due to the current privacy laws?  Especially in light of the fact that 1) it is suicide related and 2) the kids were minors.  I doubt if I called our area ambulance service and began to question them in regard to a particular individuals ambulance usage that they would disclose anything to me.  

Of course, it could also be a conspiracy.  However, when there is an attempted suicide (contrary to popular myth) the police are not always involved ... at least not in my experience.  A completed suicide is another story.  I assume that would produce mountains of a paper trail.  Again, due to current privacy laws I rather doubt your average Joe would be able to gain access to such reports without a court order.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:48:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Truth Searcher""
Could this be due to the current privacy laws?  Especially in light of the fact that 1) it is suicide related and 2) the kids were minors.

They weren't minors (well some were but most weren't).  Benchmark is for 17+

I doubt if I called our area ambulance service and began to question them in regard to a particular individuals ambulance usage that they would disclose anything to me.  

You're probably right.  But a government investigator calling them and asking the same question, and getting a definitive negative answer (not a " we can't tell you " )...  That's a different story.

Of course, it could also be a conspiracy.  However, when there is an attempted suicide (contrary to popular myth) the police are not always involved ... at least not in my experience.

Not always, but I don't think I imagined them tazering Jason (had a knife, had cut himself, was threatening to kill himself)...  It was dismissed as a manipulation to his parents.  Kid was miserable.  Never was suicidal prior to Benchmark.

Yes I know for a fact the police were involved.  Jayne, if she responds to this, would probably claim that she did it in the best interests of the kids, to prevent them from having a spot on their records.

A completed suicide is another story.  I assume that would produce mountains of a paper trail.  Again, due to current privacy laws I rather doubt your average Joe would be able to gain access to such reports without a court order.

Again...  not an average Joe.  And he probably wasn't authorized to tell me half of what he did, but he fucked up his job royally investigating the place (becuase he didn't read the information I sent him), hasn't responded to emails querying him for an address to send sworn statements to, and has generally been the sort of ass Deborah had to deal with in the first two bouts with the Georgia inspectors.  I have very very little tolerance for incompetance (especially when the consequences of it are dire).
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »
My bad.  When you originally posted, I took the term "investigator" to mean like a PI.

Sorry.

It does sound rather fishy.

I was surprised to see that Benchmark is for adults.  Was it geared for adults when you were there?  I looked at their website ... and found it interesting that they were marketing their program to parents.  WTF?

Are these adults there voluntarily?  

Sorry ... didn't mean to steer your post in another direction.  I just never knew there were programs dealing with troubled ... well ... adults.
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »
Why you seem so surprised Psy?

Good job, I know this is wearing you out (mentally)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 07:34:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Truth Searcher""
My bad.  When you originally posted, I took the term "investigator" to mean like a PI.

Sorry.

It does sound rather fishy.

No offense taken.

Well the general consensus among the survivors I am in contact with is that Jayne used her connections to make the ambulance logs disappear.  When many different people come to the same conclusion, it tends to be the right one...  Why else would they be gone?

I was surprised to see that Benchmark is for adults.  Was it geared for adults when you were there?  I looked at their website ... and found it interesting that they were marketing their program to parents.  WTF?

Well.. who else?

Are these adults there voluntarily?

At first, some.. Most are tricked into thinking it is a school, as was I, as were my parents.  Some are court ordered (to a school... i know... It's funny how that happens).  A good portion came from other programs (some in program for their entire teenage years)...  When CEDU went under in Running Springs, where did the students go?  Benchmark!  When you get there, standard CEDU clone... Communications severed, character assassination, raps, etc...

Once you trick em into going there, it's not too hard to keep em there.  Cults do it.  Benchmark is pretty much a cult.  How do they keep em there?  Long story... It's documented on my website.  Suffice to say, they found a way.  Innovative little fuckers aren't they.  If it's not all clear, please tell me and i'll add another FAQ question.

Sorry ... didn't mean to steer your post in another direction.  I just never knew there were programs dealing with troubled ... well ... adults.

Young adults yes...  There are about schools like Benchmark according to Lon Woodbury.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
Why you seem so surprised Psy?

Well on the one hand i'm surprised she had the balls to do something so blatantly illegal...  Programs tend to lean towards "Lawful Evil"...  But on the other hand, if I was in her position, I wouldn't expect any survivors to have access to those records...  

Good job, I know this is wearing you out (mentally)

Oh.. No worries.  This is a blessing actually.  Won't say anything more publicly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Vanishing Ambulance Records
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »
You did not just use a DnD term to describe benchmark?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 03:50:25 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Guilty.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Guest"
Guilty.

DM requires a save vs. nerd analogy with a one sided die. :P

Offline M_Hilton

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 06:00:56 PM »
Mike i was 5150 like 3 times after you left
i still have HUGE bills and collections calling me and my Aunt