Author Topic: SUWS for babies  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
SUWS for babies
« on: April 21, 2007, 10:18:23 PM »
http://www.suwsseasons.com/program.html

You will note the tiny boy in the photo! This incidentally is the one in NC not the one where kids drag llamas across the mountains.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
survival
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:33:14 AM »
You're right. That kid looks 9.

This whole thing is so fucked up. I don't think I'm ever going to visit this site again. It's a lost cause.

Fuck it. The kids must deserve it. A Llama is a terrific Mother, and Nature a brutal and loving father...right?

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
SUWS for babies
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 11:02:20 PM »
Does anyone know whether the kids face strip searches at the 11 to 13 version of SUWS?
Is the program modified in any way for younger kids? I f so how?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I have been to 8 different programs
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 02:29:02 AM »
They can't use the actual picture of the kids because of privacy forms. The have models do it. They don't even give you cameras because wilderness is a solitary thing and if u didn't go than I don't think you have any room to say that. If you have than obviously you missed something. Wilderness was amazing and I would go back aside from the harsh conditions

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
SUWS for babies
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 02:37:58 AM »
That means you enjoyed the 'core' activity and ignored the shennanigans of the staff. I see your point and I see the value.

Good for you.

However, not everyone has the ability to do that. Therefore, the 1 step you take forward to enjoy a nice wilderness trip is lost to the 5 steps back you take by being subjected to a bunch of wannabe auschwitz staff. That's the point. No one's saying a wilderness trip isn't outstanding. We're saying don't package it up with a bunch of therapeutic horsehit that cost your parents $500 a day.

Don't take those kids and send them on to phase 2 fake therapy.

I couldn't believe I read about a Kid curretnly in BCA for 2 1/2 years and the parents are on the verge of commiting them to a 3 year 'finishing school'.

Where/when does it end?

What the fuck do a bunch of degenerate former convicts with no training have any business 'guiding' kids through the wilderness and shoving cult lovin' tough love horeshit fake  therapy down the kid's throats all the while killing 1 kid every year or two on the trail?

That's a disgrace to the core activity.

Help at any price?