Author Topic: No anonimity at AA for AARC  (Read 2222 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
No anonimity at AA for AARC
« on: April 21, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »
My friend, former detainee of AARC, and I were discussing some  aspects of AARC's nature as a cult.  She related an incident to me wherein she was speaking about her experience in AARC at an AA meeting.  A person in the group then contacted AARC with her identity, and AARCies then began to harass her by telephone.   Score another one for 12-stepology and for AARC.
Just in passing, for any people not affiliated with AARC in any way who just happen to come upon this site, please don't put any rattlesnakes in my mailbox.  
For those of you who lived through AARC, justice may be slow in coming for you, but The People's Temple of Alberta is built on greed, lust for power, lies and fear.  It won't stand forever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
People's Temple
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »
As long as the AARCites don't drink Koolaid, they'll be ok.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »
The AARCies are unlikely to drink the Flavorade.  However, some of the more devoted may have to fall on their swords for the world famous dodgeball expert Mr. Thereisnogodbutdoctorvause.  For those of you not affiliated with AARC who happen to come upon this site accidentally, probe your memories for some old time faves: Mr. G laying the smack-down with Mr. Fifthbeatledoctorvause; Jeremy G.,admirer of lovely young newcomers, and Mr. R*******y, also a fancier of the ladies and their twelve-year old sibs.  More to come as the tsunami of criminal evidence builds.  Can't wait to see Mr. Bestnewartistdoctorvause in an orange jump suit picking up garbage beside the Deerfoot!
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ajax
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 11:35:04 PM »
You may want to check your source as the names you suggested are wrong. There was no Jeremy G? There were Jeremys but no G,then you named a Mr.R.....I have no clue who that is and I have been involved with AARC for awhile.
You have been spouting off about shit you don't know about and not a very credible person.
Sorry Ajax you are not worth listening to as you have no experience and your room mate is not very relaible
Later

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:24:49 AM »
That's a nice try friend from AARC.  Jeremy G., 1997.  Currently, I believe, incarcerated in Drumheller.  R in question caught in flagrante on AARC property, ca. 2001 with female oldcomer while he was a staffer.  A principle weakness in AARC is lying.  Every time you lie, the truth is just around the corner waiting.  As to my friend, the person who informed AARC about her at AA was Marty H., renowned non-psychologist and friend to AARC.  Maybe you'll be sporting an orange jump-suit, picking garbage with The Leader, anonymous guest?
The only thing protecting AARC right now is the fact that so many people were swindled by Mr. Princessgraceofmonacodoctorvause that embarassment and denial keeps folks from admitting that AARC is just a cult.  The good burghers don't want to admit that a guy trained to teach dodgeball took millions of dollars from them to torture children.  But the kids are adults now, and, to coin a phrase, the chickens are coming home to roost.
Thanks again anonymous guest supporter of AARC.  You folks are going to make this easy.

Canadian West."