Author Topic: xtc  (Read 1882 times)

Offline basketball

• View Profile
xtc
« on: April 20, 2007, 10:47:08 PM »
you'll need a double dose when you watch the disturbing trailer for the new movie 'over the g w'

exposure of the abuse and torture, finally.... lets make copies too and send them to all our friends and families and church folk who turned their backs on us while we were being destroyed. :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline rezboy71

• View Profile
over the gw
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »
Hi my name is Jason C.  I was in the program from 89 to 90 so alot of time has passed.  I have actualy over the years somehow made the memories of life good ones in my head.  I looked up Over the gw and watched the trailer on utube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLy7z-2tbAA
I became physicaly ill.  It was like going back in time and reliving the abuse that I experienced first hand by staff (nothing but other brainwashed teenagers).  Dont get me wrong, I made good friends who I will always have a bond with, we all share the bond, of experiencing something others know nothing about.  I encourage those of you who have forgotten the truth and want to remain clueless, dont watch the clip.  For those of you who want to remember, prepare yourself, you will be transported back to open meeting and group in a matter of seconds.
PEACE.............REZBOY71
f you dont want to slip, dont go where it is slippery.....Mrs. Pete
lifer 89/90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disturbing
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:33:58 AM »
Quite well done, little details  come back. When i was on taff we could NOT use chairs, as they could be used as weapons. THOSE Fing church pews were the only options for newcomers who were being held against their wills.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
xtc
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 10:15:54 PM »
That little snippet was all I needed to see to know that I would not want to watch that movie.  My experience in the program wasn't nearly as bad as some people's experience but it was bad enough to know that I have no desire to relive it at all.  Seeing kids motivate made me feel queasy.  I remember motivating till I felt like my arms were going to fall off and it would leave bruises on my shoulders.  I did it only because I didn't want to get yelled at again for not participating.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
xtc
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »
That little snippet was all I needed to see to know that I would not want to watch that movie.  My experience in the program wasn't nearly as bad as some people's experience but it was bad enough to know that I have no desire to relive it at all.  Seeing kids motivate made me feel queasy.  I remember motivating till I felt like my arms were going to fall off and it would leave bruises on my shoulders.  I did it only because I didn't want to get yelled at again for not participating.