Author Topic: My Two Straight Fantasies of the Evening  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Two Straight Fantasies of the Evening
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
1.  I am on 4th Phase.  Perhaps I have just obtained 4th Phase.  WTF, I am a new the phaser.  The staff member leading the rap is in a good mood, so decides to let the group make suggestions for the topic of the rap session.  I am called on, and I stand up:

"I would like to talk about how full of shit the entire staff of Straight is, and how we are all a bunch of brainwashed automatons.  Perhaps this can evolve into a discussion about how senior staff likes to ask little 15 year old girls about their sex lives so they have something beat-off to at night."

OK, here is the second one:

2.   I am a newcomer, and it is the first time they hand me the mic for me to do the ole "My name is ______, I've done pot, alochol, thc, pcp..... (why was it always in that order.....I digress).  Suddenly, and without warning, I scream, "HEY PARENTS, THEY'RE SEXUALLY MOLESTING ALL OF US!!!  FOR CHRIST's SAKE, CALL THE POLICE!!!"  In my little daydream, I like to imagine how staff (and Miss Pete) would have reacted.  It would have been a brilliant move, at least in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »
Sorry about the multiple posts.  Can a mod delete the other two?  Major glitch with the confirmation code?  It kept telling me the code was wrong, but it posted anyway.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
I like both of those fantasies.  I've been trying to conjure up a few of my own here, but I'm having a hard time.  Having been court-ordered kinda put a damper on them.

It would have been nice, though, to speak freely and honestly and told certain people just to fuck off and leave me alone to sleep.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 05:35:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sorry about the multiple posts.  Can a mod delete the other two?  Major glitch with the confirmation code?  It kept telling me the code was wrong, but it posted anyway.

no problem ill delete them.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline basketball

• View Profile
yer fantasies
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 09:44:57 PM »
won't be in the movie, though they should be !
'over the g w movie'
check out the disturbing trailer and tell all yer friends !