Author Topic: Compromise suggestion for who issue  (Read 4333 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Compromise suggestion for who issue
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
Who, I believe you believe what you're saying, but that's not the same as speaking the truth.

You routinely dismiss and minimize our stories. I don't believe, as some do, that you're actually a paid provocateur. But I can sure see why it looks that way to some people. I think you're just really, really soaked in Toughlove Hategroup brand kool-aid.

I do want you to hang around, though. You demonstrate to the uninitiated just exactly how dualistic and cruel program thinking is.

Here's a novel idea. Since so damned many people are all making the same complaint about you over a long period of time, hows about you take some personal responsibility, be accountable for your own actions, just quit dive bombing every single thread w/ your overbearing, sanctimonious bullshit.

A little insulting, but, I can take a shot at that if you instruct your moderators to stop deleting my posts and/or rewriting them so they can be used to misquote me.  This occurs in moderated areas as well as un-moderated forums.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 02:40:46 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Who, I believe you believe what you're saying, but that's not the same as speaking the truth.

You routinely dismiss and minimize our stories. I don't believe, as some do, that you're actually a paid provocateur. But I can sure see why it looks that way to some people. I think you're just really, really soaked in Toughlove Hategroup brand kool-aid.

I do want you to hang around, though. You demonstrate to the uninitiated just exactly how dualistic and cruel program thinking is.

Here's a novel idea. Since so damned many people are all making the same complaint about you over a long period of time, hows about you take some personal responsibility, be accountable for your own actions, just quit dive bombing every single thread w/ your overbearing, sanctimonious bullshit.

A little insulting, but, I can take a shot at that if you instruct your moderators to stop deleting my posts and/or rewriting them so they can be used to misquote me.  This occurs in moderated areas as well as un-moderated forums.

This has NEVER HAPPENED.  Don't try to blame moderators for your stupid comments.  You say really dumb things and people QUOTE YOU right away to PRESERVE your comments because YOU have been known to go back and delete or edit posts that you've been proven wrong about.  You just don't like being held accountable for your statements. You are a fucking LIAR, Who.

Ginger can the history of posts in the database and she can see if posts have been modified or deleted by a moderator or anyone else for that matter.  Ginger, can you address this idiot's lies please?

Quit trying to blame other people for YOUR STUPIDITY.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 03:34:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.

:rofl:
That's about the size of it. He hasn't a leg to stand on in an honest debate, so he resorts to attacks and false allegations. I could provide links to many posts that I would've loved to dump. They're still there.
The only one 'editing' Who's posts is Who. Remember the one in which he stated his daughter split and didn't talk to him for 2 years. He apparently forgot he posted that back when he was anon- before his picked a user name. When I linked to it, he promptly deleted it.
Wah, wah, wah.  :cry2:

The chickens have come home to roost for TheWho.  

Credibility destroyed, caught in lie after lie, deleting or altering his own posts to try to clean up his image and trying to blame moderators for his problems...

It's come full-circle on him and he's embarrassed and angry about it.  But, true to his character, he takes no responsibility for his own actions and blames others.

It took over 2,500 posts for him to paint himself so tightly into the corner that there is finally nowhere left go.  How sad  :wink:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
This has NEVER HAPPENED. Don't try to blame moderators for your stupid comments. You say really dumb things and people QUOTE YOU right away to PRESERVE your comments because YOU have been known to go back and delete or edit posts that you've been proven wrong about. You just don't like being held accountable for your statements. You are a fucking LIAR, Who.

Ginger can the history of posts in the database and she can see if posts have been modified or deleted by a moderator or anyone else for that matter. Ginger, can you address this idiot's lies please?

If this is a moderator, I think I know who you are.  I have not complained until now and you know what I mean.  There is no way for me to prove my posts have been altered and deleted, but they have been and you know it.
You may call me a liar or check the history it doesnt matter, you know what you did.

If you want me to change the way I post here and the way I deal with people you will need to agree to change yourself and stop playing with peoples posts.  If you dont then we will continue the way we have been.  I havent complained in the past and I wont complain going forward.  But dont ask me to change if you are going to continue to play games yourself.

of course I edit my own posts, but,I take responsibility for what I write, even my mistakes, but changing what I say is wrong and you know it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

What a load of SHIT!  Give the links to the posts you claim were altered and the admin can look at the history.  If you can't give the links, STFU!

"I take responsibility" and "Someone else did it!" don't quite compute.

Ha,Ha,Ha...  Been caught out there again and crying like a toddler.

Grow up and own your garbage!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 04:22:06 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
This has NEVER HAPPENED. Don't try to blame moderators for your stupid comments. You say really dumb things and people QUOTE YOU right away to PRESERVE your comments because YOU have been known to go back and delete or edit posts that you've been proven wrong about. You just don't like being held accountable for your statements. You are a fucking LIAR, Who.

Ginger can the history of posts in the database and she can see if posts have been modified or deleted by a moderator or anyone else for that matter. Ginger, can you address this idiot's lies please?

If this is a moderator, I think I know who you are.  I have not complained until nowYES YOU HAVE, SEVERAL TIMES.  IT WASN'T TRUE THEN AND IT ISN'T NOW and you know what I meanNOT REALLY.  There is no way for me to prove my posts have been altered and deletedOF COURSE YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED, but they have been and you know itANOTHER LIE AND RESPONSIBILITY DODGE.
You may call me a liarYOU ARE A LIAR or check the history it doesnt matter, you know what you didYES, LEFT YOUR POSTS INTACT AND QUOTED YOU AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE TO PREVENT YOU FROM ALTERING THEM.

If you want me to change the way I post here and the way I deal with people you will need to agree to change yourself and stop playing with peoples postsWHY NEGOTIATE WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER?.  If you dont then we will continue the way we have beenNOBODY'S GOING TO TRY TO STOP YOU.  WE'VE ALWAYS ENCOURAGED YOU BECAUSE YOU DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF PROGRAMS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.  BY ALL MEANS, CONTINUE.  I havent complained in the pastYES YOU HAVE, SEE ABOVE and I wont complain going forwardOF COURSE YOU WILL.  But dont ask me to change if you are going to continue to play games yourselfYOU'RE THE ONE PLAYING GAMES HERE, BUDDY.

of course I edit my own postsJUST AS SOON AS THEY'RE PROVEN TO BE LIES, BUT NOT A MOMENT BEFORE!, but,I take responsibility for what I write, even my mistakesNO YOU DON'T.  THIS WHOLE POST IS YOU NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY!, but changing what I say is wrong and you know it.SO QUIT DELETING AND CHANGING YOUR POSTS ALREADY!

Ha,Ha,Ha...  Gotta love it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »
Ginger can the history of posts in the database and she can see if posts have been modified or deleted by a moderator or anyone else for that matter.  Ginger, can you address this idiot's lies please?

Ya know, I'm really not sure. I'm not at all familiar w/ the new database. I'll have to ask Kelly if and how much rollback capability we have.

But I think, really, yenz who are horn-locked w/ Who are doing a fine job already, as you note, quoting to preserve original content.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »

Ya know, I'm really not sure. I'm not at all familiar w/ the new database. I'll have to ask Kelly if and how much rollback capability we have.

But I think, really, yenz who are horn-locked w/ Who are doing a fine job already, as you note, quoting to preserve original content.

Use the wayback machine...  It's what I use whenever something dissappears...

Drag this to your bookmark bar and click it whenever you want to wind back time:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/'+document.location.href;">wayback
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 06:36:40 PM »
SEE this is just a PRIME EXAMPLE of how THE WHO derais every conversation:

The discussiion was:
"Can this thread be a calm discussion that excludes THE WHO from interfering with is NONSENSE?"

THE WHO jumps in an posts, and immediately LIES, and says:
"well is only posted once and apolgized......"

IT WAS A BIT MORE THAN ONE POST....
  This jerk actually started the TREAD, laughing at this survivor and calling him a LIAR.

THE WHO was asked to stay off this thread...now he's leading some TECHNICAL DISCUSSION about HIS POSTING BEING DELETED, CHANGED.....
Why can't he just be banned?  He contributes shit!

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »
I see this thread was derailed into a Who thread then  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Interesting...how does that thing work? How can it retrieve something that's gone (unless it searches your temporary files)?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 07:02:42 PM »
Interesting...how does that thing work? How can it retrieve something that's gone (unless it searches your temporary files)?

The internet is archived.  That link simply says "go to internet archive and locate all times of the current url".  archive.org  the whole shebang.  Anything from old forums, ST antiquities...  you got it.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 08:48:53 PM »
The internet is archived.

I don't know if I like that or not...

I'll admit that I didn't know this existed. I knew google has its cache, but that's all I knew. You learn something new everyday, I guess.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »
The internet is archived.
I don't know if I like that or not...

Well there are ways to make sure google doesn't index your site and i'm sure there are ways to tell the archive.org's spider to fuck off as well.  But that's if you own the site.  copyrighted material you can request to be taken down.

I'll admit that I didn't know this existed. I knew google has its cache, but that's all I knew. You learn something new everyday, I guess.

Oh it's so much better than google's cache since you can explore the site freely at that point in time.  It's useful for tracking what programs advertise over the years... and the changes to advertising...  it's the subtle CYA changes that you should watch for.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 09:18:57 PM »
There are a couple other spiders out there, but WayBack is the one I use too.  Sometimes it doesn't catch all the changes though, it depends how frequently it crawls through a site.  Some sites seem to be crawled through more frequently than others.  Perhaps psy or someone else can explain that to us?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------