Author Topic: Ken Kay  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken Kay
« on: April 10, 2007, 10:02:55 AM »

"These people are basically a bunch of untrained people who work for this organization," Ken Kay told the Denver Rocky Mountain News in an interview before he rejoined Teen Help as a vice president. "So they don't have credentials of any kind. ...

"We could be leading these kids to long-term problems that we don't have a clue about because we're not going about it in the proper way. ...
"How in the hell can you call yourself a behavior modification program -- and that's one of the ways it's marketed -- when nobody has the expertise to determine: Is this good, is this bad?"

Ken Kay was subsequently re-hired, and is currently the President of WWASPS.

During sworn testimony in the August 2004 case of WWASPS vs PURE, Ken Kay stated that in his opinion, sexual activity between staff members and students is "not necessarily" abuse.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken Kay
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 04:58:24 PM »
When asked about whether using "3 inch tape" or "duct tape" constituted abuse in his opinion, he responded with this -

"I, I, uh, I don't know I don't think I'm the right person to answer that question, I really honestly don't don't know that that would be... abuse. I really... (smiling) I know that you'd like to get an answer but I really don't know and I don't know how I feel about it, it would probably be appropriate. Not at one of our schools but in the public system, and once in a while with my own children I thought, man, that wouldn't be a bad idea." - Ken Kay (President of WWASP)

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Ken Kay
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 05:35:29 PM »
thank you we should set up a public hall of shame for these people.
PM me