Author Topic: L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90  (Read 22697 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »
Melissa Trausneck.  She did not have a brother.  Mandy was from Isle of Palms.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2007, 11:45:27 PM »
Quote from: ""jusme""
Quote from: ""Guest""
i remember melissa on staff big girl, curly hair ..has a brother...what happened to her...I also remember mandy she was my oldcomer when i first arrived then never saw her again...i went in in 87

Melissa and her last name started with a T, right?  I can't think of her name.  The Mandy that I am thinking of was a really slight build girl who came from Charleston or the Isle of Palms or something like that.  I think she came in in 1989.

Seems like we were in at the same time.  I was 87-88 or 89???

Offline xvipah

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2007, 12:17:40 PM »
i remeber phil stocky red hair seemed ok...i didnt know he had kids??

Wait, I thought Phil was the AA guy who always wore Hawaiian shirts, had a big full beard and was short and stocky?

Offline xvipah

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »
I remember Mandy. No clue what her last name was though.

Offline jusme

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »
Quote from: ""xvipah""

Morrison

Offline xvipah

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2007, 10:04:33 PM »

Morrison

Ah right, I kept thinking Mandy Moore, but I knew that was the actress chick..  I was close tho  :P

Offline rezboy71

• View Profile
mandy
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2007, 11:30:23 PM »
She was really sweet.  she got hold of some bad acid in sc that messed her up permanently.  she use to trip out on squeaky door hinges and stuff.
jason c 89-91
f you dont want to slip, dont go where it is slippery.....Mrs. Pete
lifer 89/90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »

Morrison

Ah right, I kept thinking Mandy Moore, but I knew that was the actress chick..  I was close tho  :P

I was doing the same thing racking my brain, hilarious!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: mandy
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2007, 10:10:50 PM »
Quote from: ""rezboy71""
She was really sweet.  she got hold of some bad acid in sc that messed her up permanently.  she use to trip out on squeaky door hinges and stuff.
jason c 89-91

When I moved away, she was one of the few people that I kept in touch with.  She would send me these incredible drawings and letters.  She was a really sweet person.  I used to keep in touch with the mother of the family that she lived with (Jana Bailey and her mom, Kay).  I have been looking for the pictures of my 16th birthday.  I have pictures of the entire rap room and most of the faces of the kids that were there that day.  I know that I didn't throw those away when I threw away all of my other life stuff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: mandy
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
Quote from: ""rezboy71""
jason c 89-91

When I moved away, she was one of the few people that I kept in touch with.  She would send me these incredible drawings and letters.  She was a really sweet person.  I used to keep in touch with the mother of the family that she lived with (Jana Bailey and her mom, Kay).  I have been looking for the pictures of my 16th birthday.  I have pictures of the entire rap room and most of the faces of the kids that were there that day.  I know that I didn't throw those away when I threw away all of my other life stuff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:45 PM »
Mandy Morrison is who you are referring to. She now goes by "Michael" (she had gender surgery and is now a man).  She lives here in Charleston and is still in recovery.  She entered the program the same day I did, June 6 1989.  

Ed was the big guy who looked like Grizzley Adams.

Hope all you guys are well. Ain't life grand?

David Yarborough

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: L.I.F.E.R.S. 89-90
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
Quote from: ""ganttly""
Just wanting to see if there were any of you out there that went through the program from 89-90? Just stumbled upon this website on accident and cant believe all the memories it brought up.  I was part of the "Charleston Crew" and would love to hear from anyone that was in the same time I was.

Yo, What Up to Santangelo and Hunnycutt...and anyone else who was a LIFER from 89-90?...its DY.  I can't believe I found this website. It is so nice to see that you guys are out there and doing well. I would love to catch up.  Shoot me an email at http://www.phsm.net/Bio/DavidYarborough.asp

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Dave Yarborough""
Just wanting to see if there were any of you out there that went through the program from 89-90? Just stumbled upon this website on accident and cant believe all the memories it brought up.  I was part of the "Charleston Crew" and would love to hear from anyone that was in the same time I was.

Yo, What Up to Santangelo and Hunnycutt...and anyone else who was a LIFER from 89-90?...its DY.  I can't believe I found this website. It is so nice to see that you guys are out there and doing well. I would love to catch up.  Shoot me an email at http://www.phsm.net/Bio/DavidYarborough.asp

Wow Dave, I hope you come across as more mature in your pleadings than you do in that post.  "Yo?  Haters?"  You sound like you're 14.

LIFE and Ms. Pete saved my life.  I'd be deadinsaneorinjail without them.  :roll:

The end justifies the means, huh?  Pay no attention to the kid on the floor.  Pay no attention to the sleep deprivation.  Pay no attention to the entire group of kids frothing at the mouth, itching to get called on to scream at you and spit in your face to show you how much they care.  

You're nothing but a programmed robot.  Keep chugging that KoolAid down there Davey.
 :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »

Wow Dave, I hope you come across as more mature in your pleadings than you do in that post.  "Yo?  Haters?"  You sound like you're 14.

LIFE and Ms. Pete saved my life.  I'd be deadinsaneorinjail without them.  :roll:

The end justifies the means, huh?  Pay no attention to the kid on the floor.  Pay no attention to the sleep deprivation.  Pay no attention to the entire group of kids frothing at the mouth, itching to get called on to scream at you and spit in your face to show you how much they care.  

You're nothing but a programmed robot.  Keep chugging that KoolAid down there Davey.
 :rofl:

Speaking of dringking the Kool Aid...what kind of loser are you monitoring this page so closely that you felt compelled to respond to my reply within minutes of its posting? Based on the lonliness and fear I detect in your aggressive verbage and use of multiple "Emoticons" (who uses those things???what a fruitcake you are!)...clearly mommy did not pay enough attention to someone when they were little (or perhaps Capt Bill at the rez paid too much attention to you if you know what I mean).  Get a job, you freak.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2007, 04:38:04 PM »
Speaking of dringking the Kool Aid...what kind of loser are you monitoring this page so closely that you felt compelled to respond to my reply within minutes of its posting?

What does replying have to do with KoolAid?  Did you not understand the reference dear?  I just got home from work and checked the boards.  The LIFE thread was first up.  

Based on the lonliness and fear I detect in your aggressive verbage and use of multiple "Emoticons" (who uses those things???what a fruitcake you are!).

:rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao:: :rofl:  ::both::  ::fuckoff::   ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::argue::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::poke::   ::cheers:: ::armed::    ::cheers::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  ::unhappy::  ::lala::  ::blah::  ::kma::  ::kma:: :silly:  ::kma::  ::kma:: ::bangin::  ::kma::  ::drummer::  ::rocker::  ::kma::  :smokin:  ::bandit::

..clearly mommy did not pay enough attention to someone when they were little (or perhaps Capt Bill at the rez paid too much attention to you if you know what I mean).  Get a job, you freak.

I have one.  I work for an asshole attorney.  :wave: