Author Topic: Can't cope with society thanks to Paradise Cove!  (Read 5925 times)

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Can't cope with society thanks to Paradise Cove!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
well i think it differs from survivor to survivor..Ive heard the program proffessionals go on about how all "kids are wired differently"..you see freinds, as they are not doctors and have no education whatsoever our "wiring" is as close as they can get to a desription of our brain & nervious system, and yet what they point at is essentially correct.

I think that some. many (dont know, isnt an actual count, is there?) kids can "get better" from the damage done by hacks with hacksaws nawng away at their brain through isolation, deprivton, terrorization, stupification, but there will always be those that can't. True love does not conquor all, things dont always work out in the end, there isnt always tomorrow, and where theres a will there isnt always a way. I mean...I know you know the horror stories as well as I. The children in prison who never had a chance, the children dead, and the children that..well sound alot like this fella... cant function...but on an INTERNAL as well as external level. And thats the truth bambinos, wish it weren't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 09:10:27 PM »
I've been feeling this way a lot recently, but that's not the norm for me. Just sort of assed out lately but things are looking up.

Yeah, art helps. Whatever relaxes you. I never have been able to tolerate a stock standard routine for very long. Even when I had to support the whole family and so had to be to work and act relatively sane all day, I had my out. I took up some office cleaning jobs so I'd have a couple hours a week all alone w/ no distraction but the jams. (couln't afford to just slack a couple of hours, we really, really needed the money!)

Since then, I've sort of built my lifestyle around my troubles. On the up side, I get a lot of control of my schedule most of the time and I like what I do. On the down side, I depend more heavily than some others on my own volition. When it's there, when I'm bangin' on all 8 I can make things happen. When it's not, there's no time-clock to punch, no one to come up with things to do. It can be risky. But, what the hey, it's an interesting life and I certainly find myself in contact with a lot of brilliant people. Which is nice. No fun pimp slappin the Who around if you haven't got someone to enjoy it with, now is there?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
well i think it differs from survivor to survivor..Ive heard the program proffessionals go on about how all "kids are wired differently"..you see freinds, as they are not doctors and have no education whatsoever our "wiring" is as close as they can get to a desription of our brain & nervious system, and yet what they point at is essentially correct.

I think that some. many (dont know, isnt an actual count, is there?) kids can "get better" from the damage done by hacks with hacksaws nawng away at their brain through isolation, deprivton, terrorization, stupification, but there will always be those that can't. True love does not conquor all, things dont always work out in the end, there isnt always tomorrow, and where theres a will there isnt always a way. I mean...I know you know the horror stories as well as I. The children in prison who never had a chance, the children dead, and the children that..well sound alot like this fella... cant function...but on an INTERNAL as well as external level. And thats the truth bambinos, wish it weren't.

And don't ya hate it when those who have had everything handed to them, shrug their shoulders, smirk, and say, "Their karma".
There was a new-agey type promoting the idea that 'you create your reality, you are at cause in your life'. I told him to tell the little girl who is going to bed hungry tonight that she caused it. He couldn't defend that, so he diverted to it being 'her karma'. I told him to shut the fuck up and buy her a Happy Meal- not from McDonald's. I do feel for these people who walk around with their head in the clouds looking for the truths that are so evident to those with their feet on the ground.
I do believe people can recover. Having someone they trust to help remove/replace the software that was installed can expedite the process.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 07:15:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
I do believe people can recover. Having someone they trust to help remove/replace the software that was installed can expedite the process.
Their parents would be a start

Aren't your parents supposed to be the peope you can trust no matter what?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »
Exhausted- while you are in this thread why don't you ask Programmer why he is making up lies about being thrown into the ocean repeatedly, since you implied that in the other thread, it's only fair to give him a chance to respond, don't you think?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Exhausted- while you are in this thread why don't you ask Programmer why he is making up lies about being thrown into the ocean repeatedly, since you implied that in the other thread, it's only fair to give him a chance to respond, don't you think?

Oh shut up.  She did not.  She said exactly what I said: that it sounded impossible/absurd... It doesn't mean it didn't happen.  From an outside perspective, all this shit sounds impossible/absurd (we should all know that), and when it comes to Western Samoa, i'm an outside perspective.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:39 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""

And don't ya hate it when those who have had everything handed to them, shrug their shoulders, smirk, and say, "Their karma".
There was a new-agey type promoting the idea that 'you create your reality, you are at cause in your life'.

Oh don't they ever change that line...  It's getting really old...  blame the victim bla bla bla.  I heard that line a lot at TBS.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »

Hmm.. missed that; where did she imply this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Oh shut up.  She did not.  She said exactly what I said: that it sounded impossible/absurd... It doesn't mean it didn't happen.  From an outside perspective, all this shit sounds impossible/absurd (we should all know that), and when it comes to Western Samoa, i'm an outside perspective.

Shut up? What are you five years old? Go suck your momma's tit somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 09:44:22 AM »
Hmm.. missed that; where did she imply this?

Quote from: ""exhausted""
I do take his point about the tornado thing though...I won't call this person a liar, because I wasn't there, but it does seem a bit strange to carry out something that is likely to get the program staff killed, however, no matter what - if this person has been through any type of abuse, then it is wrong, wrong, wrong - just my 2 cents worth

Why does everyone who is about to call someone a liar precede it with "I don't want to call this person a liar, BUT,"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »
I do take his point about the tornado thing though...I won't call this person a liar, because I wasn't there, but it does seem a bit strange to carry out something that is likely to get the program staff killed, however, no matter what - if this person has been through any type of abuse, then it is wrong, wrong, wrong - just my 2 cents worth

Why does everyone who is about to call someone a liar precede it with "I don't want to call this person a liar, BUT,"

Ah, thank you... Yes, she sure did...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 10:59:35 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Shut up? What are you five years old? Go suck your momma's tit somewhere else.

You're new here right?

Exhausted may be a parent, but she ain't a program parent, and refuses to be.  She has done a lot to talk to other parents and find alternatives so people don't end up in these shitholes. So shut the fuck up.  What have you done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 11:22:25 AM »
Why is every thread turned into a The Who hatred thread?

I didn't intend this thread to become a slanging match - what The Who said in reply to me made sense

What he said in reply to the ex program kid does not ... I can well believe the use of duct tape for the very reasons he pointed out, that it is so strong it would completely immobilise the child physically, hence immobilising them mentally at the same time, it seems the perfect way of getting a kid to comply if you ask me, it's a disgusting practise & something that should be left to 2 consenting adults in the bedroom!!

umm thats callous. Would you appreciate me saying that your  husband or brother is not a junkie as it seems strange, that can get a person killed, or that your husband is a great father it seems strange that he wouldnt be, or that it seems a unlikely that your mother abused you. Afterall why would a mother abuse her own child?..that could only hurt her.

Of course those are not accurate comparisons, as  you are not experiencing the level of torment this young man has from his experience

These things people experience are extradinarily painful -like rapes -and mabye if you used empathy youd see its not nice to say they are liars..which is essentially what you are saying. As much as if I said, now I m not calling you a liar but I dont think you were thrown in a lake   I mean if you are not calling him a liar are you saying he is hallucianating?  Channeling the spririt of Virginia Wolf? Getting thrown or not thrown in a lake is pretty objective issue

Also, if you had half a brain, you see that who is not disbeleiving this abuse but that every murder, starvation, beating that is duiscussed is also justifiable or unreal. He doesnt belive IN abuse, mostly cause as a program worker, he does that abusing so your "understanding" where he's coming from shows a complete lack of understanding

Have you ever read a book, a newspaper?
1) the holocaust? Did it happen?, only hurt the nazis lost their workforce.
2) child abuse? Does that happen, only hurts parents as they loose relationship with child- their future caregiver and sorce of emotional support.
3)crime? Did that happen, eventually all crime leads to jail (well blue collar crime anyway)
4)  prostitution? Does that happen, long tem that is a very hurtful thing for the woman.
5) rape? that doesnt happen leads to jail.
6) Heard of underperforming? doesnt happen hurts the sufferer.
7)Heard of WW2,
8)Vietnam? Didnt happen. Everyone agrees Only hurt those involved.
9)How bout those clever folk who commit crimes..then post them on the internet!
10)I read about a man who killed a homeless teen, used his head as  abowling ball, on  a public street! WHy would he do that? Get in alot of trouble for using a teens head as a bowling ball.
11)How bout those terrible things that go on in prisons, insitutions, gulugs? Acts of torture? do they not happen? every once in a while they get caught....get in rtouble.
12)That fellow out in arizona who ran a troubled teen camp and fed the boys 400 a day, one died,he went to prison...he didnt do it i guess.

Anyway you get the idea. The thing is people do  evil, take actions even if it they can lead to  trouble..they do becasue thats how  people work. They like the immediate emotional gratification, they like the long term domination they exert over the victem. They do it cause they are sadists. They do it cause they have issues with mom. They do it to inspire terror and thereby promote themselves in their society.They do it cause they can.

Also,a typhoon is a tropical storm. It is not autmatically  80 foot tidal waves. Similarly if  we have a hurricane or windstorm up here it doesnt automatically mean 1000 mile winds. It also depends on our proximity to the typhoon, hurricane ,of windstorm how intense it will be. Obviously. If they didnt have to evacuate the area it was  very intense but not so intense that they were in immediate peril of "being blow away".(haha) If you live out east ,like in somoa typhoons happen constantly and you can be sure everyone is used to them including staff

Who knows very well that this kid was abused. You, exhausted who thinks its unlikely, are unimaginitve, callous, and ignorent. The Who is evil. Great pair.
And Im not new.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »
Also,a typhoon is a tropical storm. It is not autmatically  80 foot tidal waves. Similarly if  we have a hurricane or windstorm up here it doesnt automatically mean 1000 mile winds. It also depends on our proximity to the typhoon, hurricane ,of windstorm how intense it will be. Obviously. If they didnt have to evacuate the area it was  very intense but not so intense that they were in immediate peril of "being blow away".(haha) If you live out east ,like in somoa typhoons happen constantly and you can be sure everyone is used to them including staff

Well that's all you needed to say.  It seemed strange to me too. I've never seen a Typhoon (and it sure sounds mean), and exhausted confused it with a tornado... Have you seen UK weather?  All they have is rain.. rain rain rain rain.. maybe an inch of snow once every year or so (if you're lucky).  There's fog and drizzle too.  Cut her some slack.. All she said is "it seems strange".  It DOES!!!  To somebody who knows nothing (such as I or she) about such weather phenomenon.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 06:38:17 PM »
Yes I was thinking 80 foot tidal waves and winds that are likely to blow you back before you could get to a coastline - the very worst weather we had here was a hurrican that ripped huge Oak trees out of the ground like they were weeds, I was thinking more along the lines of that.

it doesn't excuse me if I offended the OP though, I'm sorry if you were hurt by my comment, it was not intended to say "I don't believe that!" as I said, i wasn't there, thankfully - if I had been there at any of the stories I've heard I would definitely be in jail for murder (Of the abuser)

I don't have a problem with anyone bashing me when they feel i am wrong in what i say, if I am out of line then I am happy to correct it, I did not call this person a liar though, I just found it difficult to get my head round that course of action when there are other abuses to use that wouldn't put the abuser in danger.....like the ductape incident, that I can well believe - for the reasons I have already stated.

As for The Who, or anyone else here for that matter, I don't know any of you personally, so can only try to suss out what is being said on each topic, if I feel he has said something that I can relate to or understand, then it doesn't mean I have half a brain, it means I can make up my own mind about that particular topic, there are lots of things he has said that i don't agree with, this is what happens in life, people do not always agree on everything, I am entitled to my opinion the same as anyone else and exercise my right to use it, I do not ask anyone to agree with what I think or feel on any subject, it is not my right to ask that of any of you, so please show me the same respect.