Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Thayer Learning Center

so whats up with thayler now?

(1/2) > >>

sick of child torture girl:
Is this place still operating?

hanzomon4:
I think so according to ISAC it also seems like Thayer has a connection to WWASPS - ISAC-page

sick of child torture girl:
you cant be serious....

Oz girl:
i believe the school is independent but the connection with WWASP is that the bundies got some of their ideas from wwasp and *i think* at one stage worked for them? Also they are mormon
I think they just took some of WWASPS more bizarre techniques and applied them to their own school.

hanzomon4:
From ISAC

--- Quote from: ""ISAC"" ---John Bundy is thought to be a former employee of Teen Help/WWASPS (World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools). Click here for more information about Teen Help and WWASPS

Willa Bundy is the former owner/director of Linden House, a WWASPS-affiliated boarding school specifically for pregnant teens that is no longer operating.

During ISAC's investigation into WWASP, we determined that the "school" was in fact a very small home in a residential neighborhood.

Parent Help/Parent Help Center, which refers children to Thayer and is also owned by John Bundy, was located St. George, Utah.

The office was in the same complex as Teen Help/WWASPS.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version