Author Topic: so whats up with thayler now?  (Read 9272 times)

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
so whats up with thayler now?
« on: April 14, 2007, 02:41:48 AM »
Is this place still operating?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
I think so according to ISAC it also seems like Thayer has a connection to WWASPS - ISAC-page
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 02:41:08 AM »
you cant be serious....

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 02:52:53 AM »
i believe the school is independent but the connection with WWASP is that the bundies got some of their ideas from wwasp and *i think* at one stage worked for them? Also they are mormon
I think they just took some of WWASPS more bizarre techniques and applied them to their own school.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 04:14:29 AM »
From ISAC

Quote from: ""ISAC""
John Bundy is thought to be a former employee of Teen Help/WWASPS (World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools). Click here for more information about Teen Help and WWASPS

Willa Bundy is the former owner/director of Linden House, a WWASPS-affiliated boarding school specifically for pregnant teens that is no longer operating.

During ISAC's investigation into WWASP, we determined that the "school" was in fact a very small home in a residential neighborhood.

Parent Help/Parent Help Center, which refers children to Thayer and is also owned by John Bundy, was located St. George, Utah.

The office was in the same complex as Teen Help/WWASPS.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline programkid

• View Profile
WWASP and TLC
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 04:31:40 PM »
I don't think that TLC and WWASP have a direct connection but I found out a few days ago that Dace Goulding from Darrington Academy helped to train John Bundy and they both had programs in Mexico and John Bundy used some of Goulding's staff to start his facility

Offline programkid

• View Profile
WWASP and TLC
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »
I don't think that TLC and WWASP have a direct connection but I found out a few days ago that Dace Goulding from Darrington Academy helped to train John Bundy and they both had programs in Mexico and John Bundy used some of Goulding's staff to start his facility

Offline programkid

• View Profile
WWASP and TLC
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 04:32:46 PM »