Author Topic: www.TeensHelp.us is no more...  (Read 3197 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
www.TeensHelp.us is no more...
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Kevin August""
He would rather continue to show his might to undermine organizations which he knows to be good

I can feel the remorse.  It's frickin palpable over here.

He actually did the abusing

Yeah. but i believe he was sorry.  He didn't know what he knows now.  You knew, and went into referrals anyway.  Sorry, but in my book, you are, and always be, a traitor.  What TSW does with you is his business.

then he wants to point fingers at me accusing me that the two parents whose information was forwarded to MCC, probably ended up enrolling their sons.

Well that was your aim was it not.  And if you had been more sucessful, i truly do not believe you would be here.

Stop taking hatred for yourself out on people making a difference somewhere else.

I am, but i don't ignore the rest of the world either.  Nor should I.  Dan, Oz, Niles, and others did what was right

You engage me at fornits to change what? My mind? Good luck.

I was hoping you would be able to explain why what you did was wrong...  If you could explain it, you could see why.  If your mind was truly changed, if you truly saw referrals as wrong, you would be thanking TSW and the others from making sure you didn't follow Sue's path, helping to expose an abusive program with questionable staff, and .  Power corrupts and you are a fool to think otherwise.

Everyone's mind is so warped into defense mode here that it doesn't do me any good to reason. I attacked a regular, MGDP, and psy came out of the woodwork like clockwork to defend his cyber buddy unless your two people like dan and TSW.

dan IS tsw you utter tard.  And yeah, i consider TSW a friend.

Anytime I post here, no matter how much shit I take, I bring people with me and draw attention to my cause.

well that's kinda what ppl here are afraid of.  What is your cause exactly?

The majority of you would say no to any program without looking at it

see... that shows me you aren't truly sorry.  What good is an apology if it's bullshit.

defend my integrity

See above

What are the rest of you doing? Most of the useful posts that exist in the forum are very old, the new shit is all from a few souls that feel the need to vent years later about a problem they aren't solving or even attempting to.

Some people don't have the strength to fight.  As for me, what i do is kept private since i do not feel like publishing my plan of attack for all to see.  Go ahead and say "oh.. you're lying.. you're reallly not doing anything"... well others here know otherwise.  There are a few people around who I would trust with sensitive information.. You??? haha.  You might think "well ... oh gee.. it's not WWAASP... it must not be so bad... why are you trying to shut it down... you shouldn't be doing this..."... maybe make a few bucks off referrals.. who knows.  i'd rather not risk it.

I'm trying to work against being counterproductive.

Well you certainly have shown that ability recently.

As for this never ending discussion about the magnolia employee. What else would you like to know, I don't determine what he does. How can I change his mindset? I have yet to visit his "myspace" which I blame for the downfall of the internet itself (myspace.com, not his page).

You never bother to investigate employees of the schools you would refer to ... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU DUMBSHIT...

If someone shows me some hard evidence of foul play, an abuse complaint, a picture of him having sex with minors, or any other legitimately evident proof besides what people say about him; I will take action.

The posting about sex on a teen forum not enough?  come on ...

Stop blaming me for someone else. It doesn't work. I was briefly associated with him for 3 months, it didn't work out, it didn't help anyone, I didn't achieve anything, no one was hurt in the process

Time will tell.  A certain ST parent was considering sending her kid to that school.  I talked her out of it...  I wonder how she got the idea to send her kid there.  How many others?  

constant manipulation of the truth that occurs here

Oh dear... he's already using the M word...

Look.. You aren't my target #1... you are actually quite far down the list of assholes to squash, so i really don't care what happens to you.  Your little startup has been blasted to pieces, and you can go find a corner somewhere to hide your disgraced ass... I really don't care.  I care that anti-WWASP stays up and running, but i don't think many people on that site would trust you anymore (it depends on how they feel about referral people).  Maybe you should offer up a vote, on that site...  Then abdicate.

I can understand how you fell.. You felt that simply because the industry was just too big... and there would always be a need to program you would try your hardest to find the good ones... you're like a slave owner who treats his slaves kindly, hoping to provide a shelter of kindness in a sick system.. Well you promote the system by participating in it.  If you don't think you can beat the industry... fuck it shouldn't matter.. I don't know if it can be done, but I simply don't care.  I know what is right, and among other things, imprisoning a person without due process, for the purpose of modifying behavior (which implies coercion) by whatever means... it's just wrong.  You think because they say their Christian they will behave ethically?  You don't think they could fool true believers?  You're too trusting to be competent.  Did you learn nothing about human nature in program. It gets fucking ugly, and looks like roses from the outside...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 10:39:53 PM »
Just for the record... I consider skippy's 15 minutes of fame done and finished with. As of right now its just sitting back and watching a really fucked up comedy being played out.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he has just gone underground with his referral scheme and is doing this to placate the masses.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 11:00:16 PM »
Well, just hope Kevin doesn't become Judge Roybean/Jimmy Pearce/Catman's little "friend."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »
Here's the nut of it, imv:

Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
This staff member, Jimmy Pearce, who posts on your website as Judge Roybean posts on several websites and has a My Space account under the user name CATMAN. The fact that he lurks on teenage websites, and has a picture of a nude male "friend" posted is not an allegation---these postings by Jimmy Pearce have been document. These types of postings are inappropriate for an employee at a "school for teen boys," and this issue should be addressed by this man's employer.

If Pearce were just a regular old teacher or even principal in a regular old public school, this would be questionable. Not that he has a myspace page, I have one too and a fair number of my friends are children (mine, their friends, program vets, w/e) But that he's pretty openly a playboy looking for young chicks.

Now, Kevin, when you talk about all of us refusing to take on your dharma, searching for the one good and safe Program like Lot searching for that one worthy soul in Sodom, how do you define the term "program"? Because, as far as I can tell, the "programs" we're talking about are of the variety where the clients or students or w/e term you want to use for the inmates are systematically isolated from the real world while the program operators work some pretty brutal mind games honed over the years to undermine the kids' very identities and world views.

Now, in my view, there probably isn't a human being living or passed who's qualified to fuck with one of God's own children in such a way, never mind some old lech such as Jim Pearce.

I'm glad you quit the game. But please don't take it so damned hard. This isn't a pissing contest, though I'll readily admit that too many people play it that way too often. That you came around on this so early in the game makes you better than some, in my view. But please take pause to reflect on how you got taken in so completely and used as a tool by this pervert--literally, think about  the nuts and bolts of how it was done. It was done to me too in very different context, but the old bastard knew the program and just how to wind me up and set me spinning like a top. So I'm no better than you, never thought I was.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
Though I wouldn't be surprised if he has just gone underground with his referral scheme and is doing this to placate the masses.

Man, I hope not!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes