Author Topic: speaking of charges  (Read 7859 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2007, 09:49:27 PM »
Oh wow....this guy is going to be fun. I hope you'll stick around a little longer than Hunter Thompson did. Why don't you give him a call, see if he cant give you some pointers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2007, 10:11:19 PM »
Robert, Robert, Robert,

You know what the lies are.  When you have a cause to fight for, you have to be truthful or people who have the authority to make changes won't listen.  That's why the ed consultants and state officials ignored the letters that were sent to them.  I'm sorry if some people called you names, etc., the truth is these were a few employees that were disciplined, not all HLA.  That's the problem with your posts.  You don't give the full story.

You're already starting to stew.  Settle down.  I hope you don't see me as that much of a threat.  Would you like an e-hug?  Better yet, go out on a date with a guy/girl, whatever your preference.  Just take a break from all of this before you wind up an old man regretting the time you lost in front of a computer screen.  Life's too short.  I'm sure you'll get pretty angry when you read this.  That's okay.  I'm here to deliver what the counselors said is "the harder truth".
I'm looking forward to future conversations.  Don't worry, I won't go away.  This is too important and too much fun!
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »
As far as whether CPS or DFCS (whatever you call it) "cherry picked" the students, call them up to see if they can do that.
My friend who works for the state said they speak to any child who files an allegation and are able to question any other students they want.  They don't give a choice.  It wouldn't make much sense to allow a center to make the choice; any person with a brain would realize this would probably bias an investigation.  Please call the state and ask about their procedures.  They'll tell you the same thing.

The fact is, none of the allegations have been found to be true during the schools history.  No one wants to point out this truth.  They would rather go on believing a lie.  Anyone can make an allegation over anything.  Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been more given the history of manipulation many of the students have.  I guess that must say something about their ability to change at HLA.  There must be something good about the program.

My source at the state told me the state will be licensing HLA within the next month.  This is after investigation of records, facility, etc.  That's why most of what's on this board isn't true, just distortion.  Please stay away from conspiracy theories.  HLA isn't powerful enough to buy-off the state.

Love and peace to everyone.  I seem to be getting under people's skin.  Trust me, I'm really not that much of a threat.  I've found that when people start cursing/slandering another person, they are trying to suppress the truth.

Good night
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2007, 11:15:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Function Junction""
Deborah,
I know the story about you and your son.  It's not the healthiest relationship, so I'm not sure what your son told you, but it's wrong.

I can't answer the visit from the food inspector, but they generally look at the quality of food and cleanliness rather than talking to students to find out what they're eating.

I know every report I've heard when the CPS people visited (I think it's called DFCS), I see they interviewed several students, talked to staff, looked at records, and didn't find any truth in any allegations.  If the students weren't getting the right food, I think something would have turned up in their investigation.  This is why I know you're son is wrong.  I hope he's doing well.  I hope you have a better relationship with him than in the past.

The more you talk, the more evident it is that you know nothing about anything, least of all my relationship with my son. Talk about slander.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2007, 11:19:09 PM »
You know what the lies are

So there are none. Okay glad we cleared that up.

When you have a cause to fight for, you have to be truthful or people who have the authority to make changes won't listen.

I agree, I guess that's why the people from the ORS and DHR listened to us, because we were being so truthfull.

That's why the ed consultants and state officials ignored the letters that were sent to them.

I never sent ed cons or state officals letters, so I wouldnt know. I would however add that such people might ignore such things because they were perhaps in someone's pocket. It has been known to happen.

I'm sorry if some people called you names, etc.,

I'm not, it showed prospective parents exactly what kind of staff worked at HLA. You all cost yourself customers. Good job!

the truth is these were a few employees that were disciplined, not all HLA.

I doubt it, we already know staff was directed to flood this site, but whatever.

That's the problem with your posts. You don't give the full story.

Are you in a better position to provide more information? If so please do so, we're only interested in the truth here. You just have to make sure your information is reliable, not like your yarn concerning the dismissal of the suit.

You're already starting to stew.

Am I? Ive been laughing at you and Cindy alot, but no I'm not angry.

Settle down

Well to be honest I've got some money on this game so I am a bit excited.

I hope you don't see me as that much of a threat

:rofl: No I dont. I dont think anyone does.

Would you like an e-hug?

Sure. What's your email address?

Better yet, go out on a date with a guy/girl, whatever your preference.

Ummmm you may want to check with the file you all have on me. I'm married....to a woman. Remember you guys used to claim I never worked and lived off her. If youre into that sort of thing Cindy seems to be all over it.

Just take a break from all of this before you wind up an old man regretting the time you lost in front of a computer screen.

Not if it accomplishes something, which it has. I understand you wanting me to take a break though. Things arent what they used to be for you guys are they?

Life's too short.

I agree, thats why its so important we accomplish our goals while we can. Do you have any?

I'm sure you'll get pretty angry when you read this.

:rofl: Not in the slightest.

That's okay. I'm here to deliver what the counselors said is "the harder truth".

I sort of missed that while I was there, I wasn't paying attention. Can you remind me of what that truth is again?

I'm looking forward to future conversations.

Me too!

Don't worry, I won't go away

I sure hope not.

This is too important and too much fun!

You got that right.

Offline DennisL

• View Profile
Got it!
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »
"Ummmm you may want to check with the file you all have on me. I'm married....to a woman. Remember you guys used to claim I never worked and lived off her."

Ahh, that's why you have so much time on your hands.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2007, 11:45:18 PM »
As far as whether CPS or DFCS (whatever you call it) "cherry picked" the students, call them up to see if they can do that.
My friend who works for the state said they speak to any child who files an allegation  

How do kids who are locked up and dont have access to phones able to make allegations?

and are able to question any other students they want

What about the kids HLA hides away?

It wouldn't make much sense to allow a center to make the choice; any person with a brain would realize this would probably bias an investigation. Please call the state and ask about their procedures. They'll tell you the same thing

Off hand do you know how many times theyve been out there? Also can we get copies of the reports?

The fact is, none of the allegations have been found to be true during the schools history.

Which allegations?

No one wants to point out this truth.

Which is what?

They would rather go on believing a lie

What lie?

Anyone can make an allegation over anything. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been more given the history of manipulation many of the students have.

:rofl: Does the staff at HLA have a history of manipulation?

My source at the state told me the state will be licensing HLA within the next month.

Yeah after they were forced to apply for it. Still burns you guys up doesn't it?

This is after investigation of records, facility, etc. That's why most of what's on this board isn't true, just distortion. Please stay away from conspiracy theories

An investigation which revealed they needed to be licensed as a theraputic boarding school. Nice job everyone.

HLA isn't powerful enough to buy-off the state.

Not any more.

Love and peace to everyone. I seem to be getting under people's skin.

HAHAHAHAHHA-not a single person.

Trust me, I'm really not that much of a threat.

We know.

I've found that when people start cursing/slandering another person, they are trying to suppress the truth.

I guess thats why you made the comments you did about Deborah and her son.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »
Ahh, that's why you have so much time on your hands.

You got it. According to them I dont have a job and spend all day in my bathrobe. Not sure who they're spying on but I wish I had his life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 12:03:48 AM »
My friend who works for the state said they speak to any child who files an allegation and are able to question any other students they want.  They don't give a choice.  It wouldn't make much sense to allow a center to make the choice; any person with a brain would realize this would probably bias an investigation.  Please call the state and ask about their procedures.  They'll tell you the same thing.

The fact is, none of the allegations have been found to be true during the schools history.  No one wants to point out this truth.  They would rather go on believing a lie.  Anyone can make an allegation over anything.  Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been more given the history of manipulation many of the students have.  I guess that must say something about their ability to change at HLA.  There must be something good about the program.

My source at the state told me the state will be licensing HLA within the next month.  This is after investigation of records, facility, etc.  That's why most of what's on this board isn't true, just distortion.  Please stay away from conspiracy theories.  HLA isn't powerful enough to buy-off the state.

Love and peace to everyone.  I seem to be getting under people's skin.  Trust me, I'm really not that much of a threat.  I've found that when people start cursing/slandering another person, they are trying to suppress the truth.

Good night

No one said that CPS or DFACS "cherry picked" the students to interview - HLA cherry picked the kids that were to be interviewed and shuttled those on Restrictions off to the Chalet. (Don't try to say the Chalet doesn't exist - you can view it from a Google map.)

The allegations have been found to be true, which is precisely why ORS had to obtain a court order to go onto HLA's property - because HLA had too much to hide. Also, no one claimed HLA bought off the state - that's your distortion.

You're really getting boring with your claims of "my friend here", "my friend at the state", etc.... You might actually be credible if you could state something you personally know for a fact, but that's probably because you don't.

Just in case you need the link again to see all 33 pages of violations ORS found at Ridge Creek (most of which were against HLA students), here it is again:

http://167.193.144.170:7001/ORSINV/PDFS ... SNHB11.pdf

So is the state part of your big conspiracy theory as well?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
speaking of charges
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »
Deborah,
I know the story about you and your son.  It's not the healthiest relationship, so I'm not sure what your son told you, but it's wrong.

I can't answer the visit from the food inspector, but they generally look at the quality of food and cleanliness rather than talking to students to find out what they're eating.

I know every report I've heard when the CPS people visited (I think it's called DFCS), I see they interviewed several students, talked to staff, looked at records, and didn't find any truth in any allegations.  If the students weren't getting the right food, I think something would have turned up in their investigation.  This is why I know you're son is wrong.  I hope he's doing well.  I hope you have a better relationship with him than in the past.

FJ - Apparently I was also working at HLA when you were. Regardless of your past/current affilitation with the place I think its pretty inappropriate to bring up PAST relationship issues between a Mother and her son. Although, I'm sure she is more than able to defend herself. Pretty bold statement to say the kid was wrong! Ever heard of the word perception? Not to mention the fact the GA DFCS has been under federal investigation/oversight due to negligence for the past several years. How many kids have died in their care? By the way, are they still providing the same food choices for restrictions that they used to? Since you contend that cheese sandwhiches and soup was adequate...I can only assume that the same diet is currently in place? -Tony