Author Topic: Who on this site has been through AARC?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who on this site has been through AARC?
« on: April 08, 2007, 09:13:04 AM »
Hello everyone,

I've noticed a great deal of people on this website have never been through AARC before and perhaps never met Dean Vause before. You guys will never shut down AARC. Every couple of months i come look at this site, its the same stuff. I'm a first time poster so bear with me. Straight was totally different then AARC is. I've been through AARC years ago and visited resently, and some of the information you guys post is just plain not true. I'm curious about this ajax fellow. Whats your deal? Seriously, this issue doesn't effect you. Go do something more useful with your time like saving the rainforest. I'm curious to what some of the veiws on this site; AARC vs. Twelve step programs. AARC is a great treatment centre for addicted youth, one of the best, that is if you are an addicted youth. Sometimes parents put their kids in AARC to soon or when they are just heavy users & not addicts. If you really want to get your point across, quit using conspiricy theories and what you "heard." Use experience. I don't agree with every little detail of AARC, but on a whole, the centre & the people that work there have helped me build a life worth living, in & out of treatment, that i couldn't have done on my own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 12:04:20 PM »
Thanks for that shill for AARC.  Out of all of the other treatment programs that you have studied in great detail,  which ones would be in that category of "the best"?  Which ones in kind of the middle? How about the bad ones?  We need more experts on  adolescent recovery like you selling AARC in this forum.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 02:06:19 PM »
If I met the Ayatollah Doctorvause, do you think I could fall under his sway too?  Nothing beats good ol' cult of personality!
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992