Author Topic: Billy Procida re Hydes Finances  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Billy Procida re Hydes Finances
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »
Quote from: ""billy procida""
simply because i dont' know much of anything about the financial stuff at hyde. i also don't mind much since money is not what the school is about. that has nothing to do with character.

I guess I would expect this kind of reply from a guy whose father worships Donald Trump, one of the biggest scumbags of all time!! Smart?  Yes!  Nice or having a kind character?  Not a chance!!

I do think you are a decent kid Bill, but I question how you respond to posts that are most comfortable for you to answer and ignore the ones you aren't comfortable with.  You write, "I also don't mind much since money is not what the school is about. that has nothing to do with character."  Are you sure this is what you truly believe or is it that you don't want to look at that side of Hyde because it will disappoint you to see such evil?  You are wrong.  Hyde is about money.  Think about it Bill.  They charge a fortune to go to Hyde and obviously don't spend it on services, they spend 50% of the family weekend time pleading for money, they spend tons on fundraising, ie the 990's.  It is ALL ABOUT MONEY, babe!!

Since you are the only one Hyde allows to post on this board, I would appreciate if you would ask Hyde about the false statements they make about the financial condition of the school.  It's strange that you say this isn't important yet you are a senior who supposedly believes in brothers keeper. This IS BROTHERS KEEPER. Hyde needs to be confronted on the lies they tell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 09:33:16 AM »
Whew!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!  And Bill, one does wonder why you are the only one allowed to post here.  Are you the designated TROLL?

Donald Trump?  Maybe that connection has something to do with NYU... Hmm...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 11:34:30 PM »
anyone's allowed to post. no one at hyde is not allowed to post. some kids know about the site, but they ahve better things to do. i make some time to put my two cents in. no one is forbidden to post. no one assigns me to post. no one says i have to post. i found this on my own back in august while googling the phrase "i hate hyde" after reading stupid posts on myspace/facebook by kids that used to go here that have nothign better to do then bash a school. so i was curious what else was out there
and i try not to answer questions i don't know the answers to. sorry, but i'm not in the "finance meetings". so i really couldn't tell you. i just don't know. and it's not on the top of my to-do list.

Offline lucy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 12:16:20 AM »
Quote from: ""bill procida""
anyone's allowed to post. no one at hyde is not allowed to post. some kids know about the site, but they ahve better things to do. i make some time to put my two cents in. no one is forbidden to post. no one assigns me to post. no one says i have to post. i found this on my own back in august while googling the phrase "i hate hyde" after reading stupid posts on myspace/facebook by kids that used to go here that have nothign better to do then bash a school. so i was curious what else was out there
and i try not to answer questions i don't know the answers to. sorry, but i'm not in the "finance meetings". so i really couldn't tell you. i just don't know. and it's not on the top of my to-do list.

Kids have better things to do???  Whoooaaaah!!!  Finances not on the top of your list?  You seem like a nice enough guy, but u really need to think about the honesty in these comments.  I want to believe you are smart enough to know that most of the kids at Hyde fear what might happen to them. It ain't too nice being on 2-4 especially in the winter time.  As far as the finances, I think you DONT WANT to look at this because your bubble might burst should u open ur eyes to the lack of truthfulness on Hyde's part.  Then again maybe it doesn't mean anything to u because u have never had to worry about money? I started supporting myself recently and it makes a big difference in how u look at life.

Bottom line is that u r still drinking from the same koolaid many of us drank from.  I want to see how u feel in another five or six yrs. I hope u don't fall into the trap of sticking around Hyde for years like the the War---k family has.  Nice people, but definitely drank too much koolaid. More followers of Joey. U seem to b too smart for that. I wish u well Bill.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 02:47:07 AM »
lessee.... your internet access is through Hyde's ISP, and it's probably got a proxy tracking the community's visitations, as any even medium-sized company generally does these days, and if kids post, then the info exchange can probably be tied to the specific computer, depending on the setup.  And then there was that issue with that guy a while ago... can't remember his name... posted something negative, set up a website... and look at what happened to him!?  A bit of a chilling effect, eh?  sigh...  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Billy, Billy, Billy...  do you really think we're that dumb?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------