Author Topic: faculty??  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faculty??
« on: January 23, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »
was carl janowitz a molester? does anyone know? can i say his name on here?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: faculty??
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 06:48:18 PM »
Quote from: ""alittlewierdedout""
can i say his name on here?

Is anyone going to stop you, or somehow penalize you if you do?

(The question is rhetorical. The answer is 'Of course not.')

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
vaguely familiar
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 06:51:27 PM »
where did you know him from? what year? student or faculty? using the word faculty very very loosely.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
faculty??
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »
Student, I'm guessin'. (using the word 'student' loosely here)
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=20444
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
carl
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 07:02:20 PM »
yes, a former student. i knew him from cedu. he lives in thailand nnow and i am wondering if anyone knows anything. old pervs only move to thailand for one reason unfortunatley. what a beautiful counrtry...
isntthere some kind of reward for wanted sex offenders??? i sure could use the money!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: faculty??
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 12:32:38 AM »
Quote from: ""alittlewierdedout""
was carl janowitz a molester? does anyone know? can i say his name on here?

Carl?  Well.  He was at cascade when it was going on.  When i was at Benchmark and he was the "parent relations counselor"(propogandist), there were allegations against him.  He was always called "kid fucker"...

Oh the lies he told about me to my parents... the things he did to my head.  I can't quite emphasize how much I hate Carl.

You want a tip.  Glad to help.  Carl tried to destroy my life and made a year of my life hell.

He used to have a website called "ceejay's pages"  in which he had many photos of him cuddling with former girls from a certain school.  The site had flowers and teddy bears and midi music...  Creepy beyond belief.  
You can probably find it by searching the internet archive (known as the way back machine).

If you can't find his site on the way-back machine, i'll go through my backup CDs to see if i have it somewhere (i tend to save a lot of stuff).

his (old?) email: [email protected]

His aim and yahoo all use "ceejay" as well.  He may have changed his contact info.  This information is from 2002.  He was interviewed by a thai newspaper a while ago.  Your best bet might be to find that article, look up his place of work, get in contact with him, befriend him...  say how much you loved him as a counselor etc...  Find out information, then stab him in the face with it.  I would be very very interested in anything concrete you can dig up on that fuckhead.  Contact me via email.

Resume:
Carl Janowitz, Program Coordinator - SWIFT RIVER ACADEMY

MA, Counseling, California State University; BA, Psychology, California State University; seven years experience as Counseling Supervisor, Cascade School; three years experience as a Counselor, Cedu School, nine years experience as Program Director, Advocate Schools; two years experience teaching english and journalism.

He was also at Benchmark for several years.

At Benchmark, the students were told he moved to Thailand becuase he came down with cancer.  You have no idea how much I hope it's true.  Karma i guess :D He works as a kiddie shrink there now.  He has some sponsored poor girls there he "helps" as well.  He had pictures of them on his "ceejay's pages".

Here's something i wrote about him in the wayback machine's archives of bridge to undestanding online.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
faculty??
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 02:38:04 AM »
Thailand. You do realise thats where every Australian kiddie fiddler goes to buy children and escape local laws!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carl Janowitz Must Die
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »
GAWD I hated that guy...I hope he does have cancer.
I hope he slowly dies and suffers from it for several years slowly crippling him..

He was so gross, disgusting, and so obviously going home and jerking off after girls confessed in raps.

I hate that he played piano. He would dedicate songs to "special girls" at last light.

Die Carl...Die!

He particularly had it out for me cuz he knew I was onto him.