Author Topic: Split from Court Ruling Thread  (Read 16462 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Split from Court Ruling Thread
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »
Bring an asbestos suit! You're going to need it...

:D

That's actually really good.

In all fairness though our MPD friend isnt alone, either in his refusal to see the truth or in his probable final destination.

TheWho jumped right on board willingly and without any hesitation when he felt he finally had someone to champion his cause that no kids are really abused in these places. Maybe a fraction of less than 1% (his words) but most of these kids are lying and 98% of them leave their TBS happy.

Now mind you TheWho has a rather limited experience with any TBS as hes never been enrolled in one, but he's certain none of them systemically abuse kids and they all have the kids best interest at heart. When our MPD friend started discussing the restriction diet matter TheWho was eager to jump on that bandwagon and dismiss any and all claims otherwise, because as he stated our MPD friend had proven us (and me in particular) to be a liar. Espically on that matter. Here take a look at his comments.

They served the calories required, we know it but you like to tell a different story. This like all the other stories of abuse. That is why you dont release any figures becasue they show the abuse levels to be nil.

So a school he has never been to, knows nothing about, has never known anyone who attended, yet he (excuse me, they) know no abuses occured.

:roll:

Off you go Cindy, go join your friend in the corner. Don't forget to pick up your pointed cone hat along the way. At least with you both having multiple personality disorder you'll have plenty to talk about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
recourse
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2007, 07:02:27 PM »
Now that I am out of jail....

This is going to become truly interesting.  I have retained a monster firm from New York and HLA will be sorry they ever stooped to the level they have.  False incident reports filed with the LCSO are very serious, not to mention malicious prosecution coulpled with the current action in federal court, they will regret making a target out of this yankee.  

So from my vacation in jail....I'm off to recharge my batteries in baja california.  

I will post updates when I return.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Re: recourse
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »
Quote from: ""JML""
Now that I am out of jail....

This is going to become truly interesting.  I have retained a monster firm from New York and HLA will be sorry they ever stooped to the level they have.  False incident reports filed with the LCSO are very serious, not to mention malicious prosecution coulpled with the current action in federal court, they will regret making a target out of this yankee.  

So from my vacation in jail....I'm off to recharge my batteries in baja california.  

I will post updates when I return.

???? Do tell!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
what?
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2007, 07:30:23 PM »
When did I say that I saw children eating a different diet from the others while on restriction? Please post that because I dont ever remember saying that. I remember they prepared different food to send out onto campus for those children that were on work assignments,etc, but I never saw the food being eaten by those children or what it consisted of.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Split from Court Ruling Thread
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
Then why did you claim you knew what we ate?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
oh skippy!!
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2007, 09:28:31 PM »
well, well, you are out of the pokey...while i dont support hla or their practices...i do know FOR A FACT that you are a petty thief and if had not been fired would have robbed that place blind...not that they didn't deserve it...but you would have probably killed someone driving drunk like you loved to do...i am just grateful that they either arrested you for dui or you passed out before you were able to get behind the wheel...or for God's mercy, we were all spared your plowing your lexus into the unsuspecting family driving home from somewhere or another while you were 3 sheets to the wind from going to dominiques...
so you may claim injustice for some things...just consider that stuff you wern't caught for!
i certainly hope you got some help in that treatment center in texas you attended!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2007, 10:13:31 AM »
While you do not support HLA you certainly are outspoken regarding a first offense DUI.

If you are so outraged and concerned about me and my Lexus why don't you reveal your identity.  You are such a coward.

Offline you_know

• View Profile
revel
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
it wouldn't matter if i told you who i was since you never remembered me when you saw me practically every day... and outraged about your first offense dui...lemme tell you...even one moment driving drunk in an environment that is FULL OF KIDS is a stupid, selfish, and dangerous thing to do and someone that would do it on a nightly basis is more of a coward than i will ever be...
so if you think that you will come on here and be "the hero" i have a feeling that you will be sorely mistaken...once folks see what a snake oil salesman you actually are...
and make no mistake...i don't support ANYONE who puts the lives of children in danger and that was you...nightly...and HLA daily...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You have no guts
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »
If you don't have the guts to reveal your identity you are the coward, obviously you were not important enough for me to remember your name when we met, tough shit!   Get over yourself.

No guts no glory.  

I've paid my debt to society for driving under the influence, and honestly I could care less about the students at HLA.  

You are talking about spoiled little bastards that microwave cups full of their own urine and toss it on other people.  

Regardless you are still an ignorant coward.  The world needs people like me to keep cowards like you safe and in your proper place.  You need people like me in this world to protect your sorry ass.

Offline you_know

• View Profile
oh puhlese
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2007, 08:01:50 PM »
well, well, aren't we full of ourselves...
regardless of what you think or what you say...i stand behind the truth, you can call me what you would especially since apparently i have hit a nerve...but in the end...you will still be a petty thief and snake oil salesman and i will be, well, you know...
oh, and i guess you are calling all on this board cowards that aren't "as brave as you are"...don't you know...anonimity is the basis of many programs and it works well with them...i would think that all that time in rehab and the hoose-gow you would know about those...i guess i was mistaken...

"The world needs people like me to keep cowards like you safe and in your proper place. You need people like me in this world to protect your sorry ass."

as far as that statement goes...you spit in the face of every man and woman who has given their life to protect the freedoms of worms like you and you should be ashamed that you put yourself in the same catagory as them...but i know that the real heros in this world would fight to the death so that you keep the right to say such narsasistic (sp), pompus and ridiculous statements....to them i say thank you...my family and close friends are all apart of that sect, one that you would NEVER be able to compare to no matter how much you think of yourself..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: You have no guts
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2007, 09:13:55 PM »
If you don't have the guts to reveal your identity you are the coward, obviously you were not important enough for me to remember your name when we met, tough shit!   Get over yourself.

No guts no glory.  

I've paid my debt to society for driving under the influence, and honestly I could care less about the students at HLA.  

You are talking about spoiled little bastards that microwave cups full of their own urine and toss it on other people.  

Regardless you are still an ignorant coward.  The world needs people like me to keep cowards like you safe and in your proper place.  You need people like me in this world to protect your sorry ass.

If you want anyone of this board to care about "your sorry ass", then you'd better care about the kids at HLA. This isn't just some forum to get back at Len - this is about kids who were mistreated and downright abused and righting that wrong.

You'd better think long and hard your comments and attitude before you want sympathy from people on this forum - especially if your goal is just to save your own sorry ass.

~A Former Parent

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Re: You have no guts
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2007, 10:32:20 PM »

No guts no glory.  

Screw off your self righteous bastard. Your lucky us "spoiled little bastards" don't know where you live.

Us spoiled bastards amounted to much more than a goddamn drunk boy-toy, which is more than you can say.