Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 308993 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-min
« Reply #1185 on: June 24, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
The one and only god... He can do just about anything..
so why not let him fight his own battles there, Tim?
Paul
So why not STFU, lill johnny. I just could not help myself....lol.
Only kidding.....Paul.
Hey so when do we go out for a beer and discuss this quagmire we find our selves in.
Well... That's gonna be a hard one, Danny.. See, I am having dinner with Tim Schrivener tomorrow..

.... and the next day, Whooter, and I protesting public schools.... ( Our hope is to get every American child into a program)

Hmmmm... The day after that, I'm chilling with "Suck It".  we are gonna hit the clubs and looks for chicks.  I figure if he can go the whole night without speaking, maybe someone actually will suck it, and then perhaps, we won t have to deal with him anymore...

Oh , but the next night is good...... Wait...  Wait.. No. That doesn t work either. I'm suppose to hang with Art. We were planning on going heckling. I usually get bored of that after awhile, but then I just hook Art up with some mannequins...  he names one Sharon, and one Mark Babitz , and it seems to keep him busy all night...

The best is when he pretends to be a king... " LIAR!!!!"   "LIAR!!!", he yells...  " YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO DEATH FOR THE CRIME OF LYING!!!!!"

He has so much fun.. It really is adorable..

Maybe, after that, Danny...

I know a nice place in the Bronx... But we ll have to get our stories straight before we go in there.  The Bronx is up and coming.  The Bronx has the best schools.. I would consider faking autism, just to go to a program for autistics in the Bronx.  I think if we build the rest of our view of the Bronx, around the basis of those statements, we won t offend anybody.......
...... and most importantly, god will know that we are not bigots, and we can tell ourselves that we are good people.

Yeah.. so I think it is a date, Danny...

I'll give you the address in the Bronx, and we'll meet there.

Paul St. John
:rofl:   :rofl:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :rofl:    :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: June 25, 2010, 02:34:41 AM »
Paul

So why not STFU, lill johnny. I just could not help myself....lol.
Only kidding.....Paul.
Hey so when do we go out for a beer and discuss this quagmire we find our selves in.

Well... That's gonna be a hard one, Danny.. See, I am having dinner with Tim Schrivener tomorrow..

.... and the next day, Whooter, and I protesting public schools.... ( Our hope is to get every American child into a program)

Hmmmm... The day after that, I'm chilling with "Suck It".  we are gonna hit the clubs and looks for chicks.  I figure if he can go the whole night without speaking, maybe someone actually will suck it, and then perhaps, we won t have to deal with him anymore...

Oh , but the next night is good...... Wait...  Wait.. No. That doesn t work either. I'm suppose to hang with Art. We were planning on going heckling. I usually get bored of that after awhile, but then I just hook Art up with some mannequins...  he names one Sharon, and one Mark Babitz , and it seems to keep him busy all night...

The best is when he pretends to be a king... " LIAR!!!!"   "LIAR!!!", he yells...  " YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO DEATH FOR THE CRIME OF LYING!!!!!"

He has so much fun.. It really is adorable..

Maybe, after that, Danny...

I know a nice place in the Bronx... But we ll have to get our stories straight before we go in there.  The Bronx is up and coming.  The Bronx has the best schools.. I would consider faking autism, just to go to a program for autistics in the Bronx.  I think if we build the rest of our view of the Bronx, around the basis of those statements, we won t offend anybody.......
...... and most importantly, god will know that we are not bigots, and we can tell ourselves that we are good people.

Yeah.. so I think it is a date, Danny...

I'll give you the address in the Bronx, and we'll meet there.
Paul St. John

No Thank You, would have been fine.
WoW!!!! you really must be on vacation.
You made Ursus laugh, do you feel excitement???????
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: June 25, 2010, 03:24:56 AM »
No Thank You, would have been fine.

Fine.. Yes

Fun?  No.

WoW!!!! you really must be on vacation.

Wouldn t have wrote that I was, otherwise.
...just about over though.

You made Ursus laugh, do you feel excitement???????

Save your bullshit for somebody else, Danny.

DannyB II
phpBB Mid Life Crisis Poster

They got you pegged.. Huh?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: June 25, 2010, 08:19:11 AM »
Made me laugh too. That was funny as hell Paul! :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: June 25, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »

Paul

That's an easy one Paul. Because He gave me the job.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: June 25, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 25, 2010, 02:19:07 PM »
Quote from: "TimScrivener"

And how, pray tell, do you actually know this for certain? Do you have a contract?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 25, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

And how, pray tell, do you actually know this for certain? Do you have a contract?

God sends him a text message.
 :seg:

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: June 25, 2010, 03:05:52 PM »

Paul

I think you'd be an easy one, Tim.

I could probably destroy the structures of your current view of life and reality, with in a day.  That would be kinda like taking you out of your warm
cozy cabin, where the self-righteous servants of god board, and dropping you into a tub of ice water.  
The shock from something like that could kill ya, though.

I could, also, get into a mild debate with you, and ease you out of your delusions, gradually.

I don't have the heart for the first option, and I don t have the time and desire for the second.

So I'm just gonna walk away from this one.

But do me one favor.  Let these people have their healing.  Don't tell them that there experiences are not real.  What they are doing is very difficult. What you are doing is very easy.  When you are working for god, is he not working for you.  (giving you an identity.. giving you direction.. giving you justifications.. on.. and on... and on))

You represent the blind mentality that is responsible for the pain and suffering that these people have endured.

Paul St. John

PS Something tells me this will not be our last exchange Tim.
Just remember I warned ya.  If I have to render you impotent, I will.
God will not be able to save you.
Know when you are beaten. History has had enough martyrs, but  If you must inflict pain on somebody, inflict it on yourself. That is the lesser evil.

Or if you really wanna do the right thing, give yourself a chance at working for you, and start asking questions.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: June 25, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »

Paul

I could probably destroy the structures of your current view of life and reality, with in a day.  That would be kinda like taking you out of your warm
cozy cabin, where the self-righteous servants of god board, and dropping you into a tub of ice water.  

I could, also, get into a mild debate with you, and ease you out of your delusions, gradually.

I don't have the heart for the first option, and I don t have the time and desire for the second.

But do me one favor.  Let these people have their healing.  Don't tell them that there experiences are not real.  What they are doing is very difficult. What you are doing is very easy.  When you are working for god, is he not working for you.  (giving you an identity.. giving you direction.. giving you justifications.. on.. and on... and on))

You represent the blind mentality that is responsible for the pain and suffering that these people have endured.

Paul St. John

Know when you are beaten. History has had enough martyrs, but  If you must inflict pain on somebody, inflict it on yourself. That is the lesser evil.

Or if you really wanna do the right thing, give yourself a chance at working for you, and start asking questions.

Tim,
There will be folks like Paul, Ursus and Anne that come around sniffing and scratching at your foundation, I don't think you need to hear this from me. I just would like to say is stay strong as you are and know that not everyone here is as narcissistic as they are.
I have a idea of what there agenda is, I used to have the same ideology but I stopped maybe 2 months ago, when I witnessed a post by another member who crucified a new poster and these three sat back and applauded the abuse. This is when I realized I do not have anything in common with them nor do I want to. In their quest to get their message out they really don't care who they "Inculcate".
Tim I may not agree with your message or part of your message but I do believe you have a inherent right, "To Have It".
They have no boundaries as to what they will attack, now were going after someones spirituality/religion.
Yes Anne, I realize that is the crux of your argument concerning Tim and his association with Roloffs but have you no respect for a persons personal beliefs.
Anyway I can only hope for the best for everyone here, play fair.
Everyone who believes in God also believes they are responsible to pass his message on. At least this is what I have been told.

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: June 25, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »

Paul

Paul St. John

I find it ironic that with one post you tell me my beliefs are delusional and then tell me to let people hold on to their beliefs.

I'm not inflicting pain on anyone. I have not personally attacked people as I have been personally attack.

Your post is very arrogant. You assume that I haven't heard any of the things you think you can tell me that would crush my beliefs. But we're not talking about religious beliefs on this forum are we? We're talking about people who claim they were abused. I have already admitted that it has happened in some isolated cases in the Roloff homes. I have also explained that it was by people not acting in accordance to any established policy of the ministry. I am here now, and have been here for many years during different times in the past. I know what I know, you just assume that you know. You assume based on the testimony of others. Here's what I propose Paul. Instead of blindly believing what your told, (which is what you believe I am doing) check it out for yourself, come down to Corpus Christi Texas and pay a little visit. Go on a tour, ask the people in the homes questions. I dare you. Then come back to me and debate me about the validity of the claims that I have called into question here.

I have a suggestion for you. Before you go claiming that I'm self righteous, learn what it means to remove the beam from your own eye before you remove the sliver from mine.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: June 25, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »
Paul wrote:

Paul St. John

Paul,
You really are a self-centered narcissistic windbag that should be taken out in back of that cabin and have your butt kicked by a bear, not a trained bear but a real wild bear or maybe a wild boar.
You really like begging people to come back and respond to your posts, you pathetic dweeb.
Leave this guy alone, you have no idea how far away you are from his spiritual world or maybe you do and you still want to mess with the guy. It is not funny, dude. You hear me, not funny.
Martyrs, you would know about that, something just tells me, martyr is written all over you. The "fornits martyr".
Paul, how about the pain you inflict upon Tim, is that just part of your job here, it is benign?????, so it doesn't make any difference. In your world there are no casualties, you lay waste to no one.
The "Blind Mentality" as you would say Paul, are they not in your camp also, hurting people that are coming here (fornits) asking for help.
Paul you and I both know survivors expand their stories beyond the truth, part of the process I guess. I've heard so many do it that I now believe it must be a part of their healing, so I don't try to exacerbate the situation by antagonizing them with sarcastic remarks....(LOL, well I maybe fibbing there).
Paul as I've noticed you have been around fornits for awhile, sorta know the paths, lay of the land. You could help more or......... not.
In any case  .........................
Smoke another joint, sip more ale and relax, it is vacation time.

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: June 25, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »

Paul

Paul St. John

Tim,
There will be folks like Paul, Ursus and Anne that come around sniffing and scratching at your foundation, I don't think you need to hear this from me. I just would like to say is stay strong as you are and know that not everyone here is as narcissistic as they are.
I have a idea of what there agenda is, I used to have the same ideology but I stopped maybe 2 months ago, when I witnessed a post by another member who crucified a new poster and these three sat back and applauded the abuse. This is when I realized I do not have anything in common with them nor do I want to. In their quest to get their message out they really don't care who they "Inculcate".
Tim I may not agree with your message or part of your message but I do believe you have a inherent right, "To Have It".
They have no boundaries as to what they will attack, now were going after someones spirituality/religion.
Yes Anne, I realize that is the crux of your argument concerning Tim and his association with Roloffs but have you no respect for a persons personal beliefs.
Everyone who believes in God also believes they are responsible to pass his message on. At least this is what I have been told.

Thank you Danny. I am not personally effected by the attacks of people I encounter on the internet. I agree that everyone has a right to post their opinion here. I'm not really trying to change opinions as much as I am hoping to get people to not accept everything they read here as true. Just because some people have a valid claim of abuse, doesn't mean that everything that everyone says bad is true.

My main desire is that people will know that The Roloff Homes are not a cult and they are truly there to help people. Some people that have been there in the past may have done some bad things, but that doesn't change the fact the good things are done there and that thousands of people have gotten help over the years it has been here.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: June 25, 2010, 09:44:16 PM »

Paul

Paul St. John

Tim,
I have a idea of what there agenda is,

Do tell...

I used to have the same ideology but I stopped maybe 2 months ago, when I witnessed a post by another member who crucified a new poster and these three sat back and applauded the abuse.

Up to about one month ago, it had been years since I had been to this site.  You must be mixing me up with someone else.

This is when I realized I do not have anything in common with them nor do I want to. In their quest to get their message out they really don't care who they "Inculcate".

I don't give a shit about Tim's message.  He's more then welcome to it.

Tim has positioned himslef in such a way, that any time you disagree with him, he can say that you are attacking his religion.  All fairness is lost here.  It's okay to attack a person, but attack a person's religion, and you step over the line.  Tim works for god, so every time, you disagree with him, you disagree with god, and if you disagree with that, you are attacking his beliefs.. Pretty convenient.  When someone beliefs cause harm to good things, I have no problem bringing them under a microscope.  

People like you and Time have no respect for a person's personal reality.

When it comes to religion, you are so concerned about people's well-being.  What about these victims whom have experienced mental torment, and are now coming out and saying something about it.

Like you for example...

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: June 25, 2010, 10:01:01 PM »
Paul,
You really are a self-centered narcissistic windbag that should be taken out in back of that cabin and have your butt kicked by a bear, not a trained bear but a real wild bear or maybe a wild boar.

It would definitely have to be a wild bear or a boar.  I've fought a few trained bears in my day.  

Come to think of it.. You re kinda like a trained bear.. Aren t ya Danny..

You really like begging people to come back and respond to your posts,

LOL!  When did I do that?

you pathetic dweeb.

Okay, so I get the dweeb thing.  You probably consider any intelligent person, who doesn t use their smarts for conquering, a dweeb..

But why I am pathetic?  That's pretty strong.  I would use that word to describe you.. but me.. "Nah"

Leave this guy alone, you have no idea how far away you are from his spiritual world or maybe you do and you still want to mess with the guy. It is not funny, dude. You hear me, not funny.

I think I struck a nerve.. Hey Danny?

Martyrs, you would know about that, something just tells me, martyr is written all over you. The "fornits martyr".

I have not suffered in the name of Fornits.  Finding it years ago, was a good thing in my life.  I never knew that there were so many other programs.  I never knew that there were other people who thought about them the way I did.

Paul, how about the pain you inflict upon Tim, is that just part of your job here, it is benign?????, so it doesn't make any difference. In your world there are no casualties, you lay waste to no one.

Tim is making his own bed.. He has his views.  I have mine.  

The "Blind Mentality" as you would say Paul, are they not in your camp also, hurting people that are coming here (fornits) asking for help.
Paul you and I both know survivors expand their stories beyond the truth, part of the process I guess. I've heard so many do it that I now believe it must be a part of their healing, so I don't try to exacerbate the situation by antagonizing them with sarcastic remarks....(LOL, well I maybe fibbing there).

Paul as I've noticed you have been around fornits for awhile, sorta know the paths, lay of the land. You could help more or......... not.
In any case  .........................

Know the paths?  Lay of land?  that is your way of thinking.. nOt mine.

Smoke another joint, sip more ale and relax, it is vacation time.

Don't smoke joints..
Don't sip ale...
and I don't relax often either..