Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 306955 times)

Offline =

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: = on 2005-06-15 01:36 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline =

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 13, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: = on 2005-06-15 01:37 ]

Offline =

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: = on 2005-06-15 01:37 ]

Offline =

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 13, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: = on 2005-06-15 01:38 ]

Offline mitzy

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 13, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
excellent response! you have alot of class! you also have knowledge and are a very smart person.
Thank you for your input and grace.

Offline mitzy

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 13, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
you are a fraud ! you are talking like a 17 year old.you really angry young man. i am sorry for your issues

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
Eric, What do you care if someone wants to vent thier feelings? Have you really taken the time to leason to yourself? You are the biggest attention grabber of all. You whine the loudest or should I say beller. You have become your abuser by abusing fellow surviviors. You don't have to attack them with cuss words or jump on thier backs because they want to voice thier fears? What gives you the right? Who do you think you are? You strut around with your butt in the air and act like you know it all. Eric was there for 21/2 years,So what? Eric knows it all.He has seen it all. Well you don't know half as much as you think you do! There where people in there that went through much more than you,and where there longer than you! You have your workers that you just loved so much like the Camorans who by the way hurt alot of people!
Who are you calling grads? Most of those people wern't even there when roloff was alive! If you are talking about graduating from Roloffs school Well that an't saying much. You are not even close to the top of the Roloff chain. Go back to the end of the line please. Your vicious,cruel, and hold no intellectual weight here. You are predictable and boring, same old, same old story.
you only tell it if you you want attention for poor Eric. You have no direction, Thats is why you are always running in circles chasing that nosey butt of yours. You should be ashamed.
Let me guide you to the corner where you left your dunce hat so you can put it back on. Maybe we could call Nanny 911. You are short sided
and a selfish coward, and a rude host- destructive of all you encounter feelings.
Your pity party begains now. Come on everybody drinks are on me. P.S. If you don't like what people say in here go some where else You are just a guppy in the Roloff sea. You'll never be missed. GUPPY GUPPY GUPPY GUPPY GUPPY GUPPY!!!!

Offline mitzy

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2005, 07:30:00 PM »
you are right on it! good for you, good post!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 14, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
Let the thunder roll! It is long over due.
now that gave me the chills, because if it is remotely close to the sound of the many crys,Then and only then will they take notice. Problem is just putting the links togather.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2005, 07:59:00 AM »
wow...you are right.
IT is about finding the connections. Of Course with the "Information Control Cops of the Roloff System"
it is pretty well buried information. These missing connections.
But with persistance and solidarity, Anything can be brought into the light of knowledge and understanding.

Thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 14, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »
Everything and anything that had to do with our treatment there is pretty much burried or probaly burned. I can't even get my school reacords.
When I did return to a public school and they sent for my records the reply back was that they had been buned in a fire. Therefore I had to start from square one. No credits. Zero. Any diarys where not aloud. I kept a few but had them hidden on the farm. Any pictures taken had to be processed through them. We where never aloud to send a roll of film home. Pictures  but only the ones they allowed. The link will never be joined until all join hands and become one voice. If they are firm and loud only then will people leason. Right now for me it feels like nobody is really on the same page. It feels like a bunch of people in the same room, and we are leasoning to this person and that  but none in agreement on the same subject- which is, close them down for Gods sake,Close them down. I don't belive any two hands are going to move this mountain. It is going to take alot of them togather. Eric was right about one thing and that is people have to direct thier anger towards changing things, If not for thier self for thier children,so these mistakes do not repeat them selfs. He just lets his anger get in the way of what he is trying to say, and takes it out on the wrong people. I think what he was trying to say minus the foul language is that everybody is talking about it but nobody is doing anything about it. I am not defending him,
Just that he made a single valid point.
But as sasafrass said nobody is going to leason to some one who is angry. defeats the purpose.
Nobody leasons to someone who is to angry to think. Anger serves no purpose.
There are a lot of chains shacking and making noise, but only until they are joined will they be the loudest and effective. I pray I am alive for that day. Because it will be music to my ears. Question remainds however,Who will join them? and when? How much presious time is being waisted before we do something about it?

Offline wrathfulhoof1

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 15, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
you r so funny,im just tired of people who whine about the abuse,we all were abused in the homes, just get over it. all you can do is make sure it doesnt happen to any of your own family. that is what matters. friends that were staff,lol, thats a laugh.just to let you know, i found a staff memeber in florida once. i did to him what he did to me.i showed him what it was like to have the fear of god in his eyes.and if i ever find the other staff memebers they will pay also.retrobution i think it was preached to us and retrobution it is.  i have always been an attention getter because i am an action taker and not a pacifist.
too am alive and kickin after anchortraz

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 15, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
It bothers me because they promoted secrets and wanted it kept hidden what was done to us. That's why are mail was read and our phone calls were listened to but if we tell our story with our name we help ourselves and others by being open and honest. Hiding behind anoymous helps no one because it promotes distrust. I have no problem telling people who I am and when I was there but for some reason you do. I was there from 82-83 id you have been reading you will know who I am and my story. Look closely. Shame on you for assuming I wasn't there because I'm questioning why you won't identify yourself.

You have good points but what are you going to do? Eric is right a lawsuit does nothing and dwelling on something that has happend twenty some years ago does no good. I couldn't imagine being in that place for two and and a half years I can only imagine the torment it has caused a young mans heart ans soul the lasting effects of being there for only a year has been so great but I'm not dwelling or even sad any more it was just a time and a place. I have anger too but I have fought to rid myself of it. I will blame no one for the choices I've made in life and I can do nothing about the decisions people have made for me other than learn from them. We should be good to one another not lash out. That place diffently didn't teach me to be good to others and it showed me no live.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 15, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
One look forward is worth a thousand looks back!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 15, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
What People try to get across to you,That is beyond me- why you don't get it,Is that everyone has to juggle it  within or without them selfs- In thier own way. I understand that it just feels like a thousand needles going through you when people-
Your quote "WHINE". And If that being the case,
Has it ever crossed your mind that they might need your support? You being the action taker?
You come across as thier enemy,hostile, to say the least. Ready to interlock horns with the frist person who dosen't get out of your way.
Why are you so quick to jump on the people
Who share your pain? And don't say, There is none
because it jumps out of the screen with every word you wright. Mostly in the form of daggers-
But it is very much alive.
Your point is well taken that we don't want this to happen to our familys or there family.
That they must be stopped. You are right on that one to. Someone has to stop them. But Is insuing
violence really the answer? A mental veiw of this
of this for me is standing in the middle of a red ant pile, There are more of them than you.
And as long as you stand there in it they will not go away and you will get stung. You have to find the queen. Or a bunch of nasty little cockroaches, Kill one, 2 hundred more pop up.
Stopping the source is key. But- You, being a dog eat dog visionary will be waiting a long time for "Your Retribution"  I am no pacifist-And would be a lier if i deneyed that. I also would like to smash some of thier face's in, Just makes me tingle all over! I am sure we all feel that way when we sit alone with ourselfs and the anger makes us shake all over. But for most of us it is not within us to go beat someones head in. If you want to continue this path be my guest.
Won't hurt my feelings. But take YOUR RETRIBUTION
out on them. Not some "Girl" Who dosen't need or want to get jumped on by someone within the same prison camp she has suffered through.
I believe you when you say you carryed that out on a staff member. But hurting another human being
for what ever reason is just wrong to bragg about. And I do know this first hand.
You know Eric, An Action taker dosen't usealy
want or need the attention because that is not what it is about. Its about "RETRIBUTION" Which can come in all forms shapes and sizes, Even for some "Whiner" Who might just surprize you- Find the Queen and get the job done-without ever getting stung once.
Or sence you are the smartest boy on the block
and you think you have all the answers-
That you can out witt us all, Then you better get busy and shouldn't be waisting your time.
Go on! You have a lot of heads to smash in.