Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 318262 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #885 on: April 03, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
it's a public forum.

like it or not anyone can pretty much say anything (that includes dropping names)here UNLESS it is SLANDER.

From the other posts, I can clearly see Lisa was not slandered, in fact the posts reflect positive memories of Lisa.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 03, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »
You guys are acting like I'm dead, "Positive Memories."  Dang, thanks for making something positive out of the experience.  I'm alive and kicking, living life to the fullest.  

Lisa Goodman
 :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 09, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »
who is Lisa Goodman?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 16, 2006, 01:05:00 AM »
6 months ago my husband was sentenced to a year in prison it has been the lonliest time of my life my girlfriend of ten years from the home made a trip to my place to cheer me up one weekend we had a blast remembering and giggling acting like silly teenagers any way on her last night there we were sitting around drinking and smoking a little weed when she asked if i would like a back massage i said sure she told me to take my shirt off and when i did she started to rub my back and she then climed up on my butt to get a better anglwe and it was feeling great but i was also getting very aroused and i started wiggling around and then she started to rock her pussy alittle on my butt and she leaned forward and whispered in my ear that i was turning her on . at this point i told i felt the same way and she told me to turn over and when i did she pulled off my shorts and spread my legs and i asked if i could undress her and she told me to wait just a bit well she started stroking my inner thighs real gently and she was breathing lightly on my clit i felt like my pussy was going to explode and she kept licking me a little harder and i was thrusting my pussy into her face but she kept stopping and holding back then all of the sudden she stood up and undressed and told me she had never been with a woman but she fantasized about me a lot lately but she said she wanted to do something more intimate than eat each others pussies we would get to that later and she spread my legs far apart and mounted her swollen pussy over mine pulling my clit apart and hers also and we started rubbbing each clits slowly back and forth and it was the most amazing thing i had ever felt and we were grinding each other so hard then she positioned herself so her legs were were kinda scissored around mine and got a better position for rubbing our pussys together and our wet pussies were starting to make the most exquisite wet slurping noises i have ever heard we rubbed real slow at first getting harder and faster and i could feel her sof swollen clit getting so hard and we were moaning and she ws asking me had i ever felt anything so good i had to admit i didnt i was ready to explode and so was she and we were rubbing each other like no tomorrow and when we came it seemed to be the deepest strongest orgasm i have ever had we lay yed on each other for and hour or so and she rolled over and guided my clit back onto her and she was on the bottom this time ihave never been so aroused so quick in my life and soon we were soaking wet again we came together again until we were spent. the guilt of this is killing me because i would have never thought i would cheat on my husband whom i love with all my might. we always had a playful little fantasy about having a nother woman but i feel so guilty should i tell him  I told him about the home but just not my old room mate.
 this is kind of embarressing to bring back up, but am going 2 anyway. I remember this one time, not to long ago, I was in my apartment with my best friend over. She was continuously talking about her boyfriend, and when I told her I was tired of hearing about him, she got mad and said that I was just hating because i haven't had a boyfriend since i was 17 and now im 40. I was mad, now I mean I was really pissed off so I went into my room. She eventually tried to come in there and get all up under me while I was lying on my bed. I got up and left into the living room and she followed me there. I got tired of running from her and while we were sitting on the couch, she apologized to me and gave me a friendly peck on the lips. I gave her a hug and she rubbed her face in my breast. She brought her head back up and we started kissing. She was grabbing my breasts and rubbing my nipples, making my pussy very wet. I pulled up her skirt and used my fingers to move her panties out the way and I fingered her with my middle finger. She started moaning and that made me horny. I stuck my ring finger in her too and started thrusting hard. She was coming to her peak so I took my fingers out. She smiled and kissed me, as if to say thank you then she went down and pulled my sweatpants off. She started to rub her tongue on my clit and I was moaning and I really didnt want her to stop. She stuck her tongue inside me and when I was about to cum, she didn't stop. She just went faster. I was about to scream then I cummed in her mouth and she sucked it all up. She started to finger me but I told her to stop. I enjoyed it sooooo much but we shouldn't do it. She understood and told me that she loved me and that whenever I wanted to do it again, she would be ready for me. That was a wonderful day and I've been fantasizing about it since and I dont know if I should tell her that I want to do it again. PLEASE somebody HELP ME! Im confused   and horny!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 17, 2006, 09:20:00 PM »
This is really not the right forum to post that. This is a public forum and it's meant to inform others about what goes on in the roloff homes and for former students to talk to each other.  If you want to share your amorous encounters, try writing to hustler magazine.
Yvette

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 17, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »
who wrote this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 18, 2006, 05:36:00 AM »

On 2006-04-17 18:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is really not the right forum to post that. This is a public forum and it's meant to inform others about what goes on in the roloff homes and for former students to talk to each other.  If you want to share your amorous encounters, try writing to hustler magazine.

Yvette"
penthouse also has great forum

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 18, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
yeah, penthouse probably does.  You know what I think?  I think someone took two stories from a book, magazine or forum and just changed a few words in there to make it sound like someone from the homes.  I will bet it's not even a woman.  If you notice, she claims her husband has been in prison 6 months, then in second paragraph says that she hasn't had a boyfriend since she was 17.
Dude, get your stories straight at least.
Yvette

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 19, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »
It's been so long since I've had sex I've forgotten who ties up whom. Blue :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 24, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »
Get a life.

:scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 30, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »
Do you think that he wasn't a true Christian? I remember listening to him every morning during breakfast. I know he died with the Palmers daughter, Cheryl. I believe she was in the home. Did you ever hear that song "Willing" that she wrote. I dont know much about Bro. Roloff but I remember hearing him every morning for 365 days straight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 02, 2006, 02:28:00 AM »
what the fuck does this have to do with rebekah? damn you are a stupid whore

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 02, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »
do you have pictures.if we were able to see pictures, then and only then could we truly help you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 02, 2006, 02:31:00 AM »
i agree this chick has no clue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 03, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »
I lived with the Palmers in Corpus and they did not have any sons.  This is another Palmer.