Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 315397 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #495 on: October 27, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
I stumbled across this website by looking for information on the Rebekah Home for girls and was amazed by what I read. There seems to be so much bitterness flying through here. It actually cracks me up at how many of you are behaving like children. The "beatings" as you refer to are called spankings - discipline - consequences for your own foolish actions. I have received many of these spankings in my life and it only helped mold me into a better person. We are all born with a sinful nature and need to be taught to do right. Just as you would slap the hand of a child who was going to put his finger in an electric socket to protect him from harm, our butts needed to be slapped to protect us from endangering our lives in the future. I know from personal experience that the Rebekah Home is used as a tool to help young girls get their lives on the right track and the people who sent these girls there did it because they care. You reap what you sow, young ladies. The bitterness that started in your heart all those years ago is eating you up from the inside out and destroying you. It's because of Jesus Christ that I have true peace and joy. Remain your miserable selves but don't infect others who want help and who are looking for a place to help the people they care about by foolishly rambling on about a place where YOU CHOSE not to allow the Lord and the staff to help you. For those who are looking for a place to send their teenage girls, I have seen many lives truly changed for God by the Roloff ministries. I am a personal witness to girls coming in from homes full of rebellion and anger much like the girls on this site but they yielded to the Holy Spirit and were truly changed and went on to live happy lives for the Lord. Don't let the angry biterness of the girls on these postings affect your interest in this home. It is good to see you care enough to try to find a way to help the people you care about. I'm not saying the Rebekah Homes are the only way to go. There are other homes out there similar to it that can help your girls as well. Don't give up. There is hope.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mitzy

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 27, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »
Do you understand that the Camerons are banned from working with children in Texas?
Did you know there have been lawsuits filed by parents whose children were abused to the point of broken bones?
Educate yourself before you tell us how to live.
I myself am a Spiritual person with a personal relationship with God.I believe in spanking.
NOT BEATINGS. Did they really have to go to those extremes? Are you saying every member of this group is making this up?How dare you.
As for getting help in there, maybe for some....
I feel like those that abused us need to stand up and realize how many THOUSANDS of minds they twisted up and had power over.If the place was so great, then why do some  still need therapy to this day over it? They were master manipulators and they knew how to beat us into thinking we had to bow down to them to survive in there, that is not what i call helping someone,i call that scaring someone into being good, cant make a person want to be good by threats or beatings, that just screws them up more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 27, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
life goes on.i agree.it is crazy how some people worry about what happened years ago, they need to start worrying about today. so much time people are wasting about their pasts, get on with your futures.i agree with the bitterness statement.let go let god. spend time with your families instead of getting on here and griping and worrying about the camerons.hug your children, and quit your bitching. the term children was used also, i feel it is time for you angry bitter people to grow up and move on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 27, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
On 2005-10-27 15:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I stumbled across this website by looking for information on the Rebekah Home for girls and was amazed by what I read. There seems to be so much bitterness flying through here. It actually cracks me up at how many of you are behaving like children. The "beatings" as you refer to are called spankings - discipline - consequences for your own foolish actions. I have received many of these spankings in my life and it only helped mold me into a better person. We are all born with a sinful nature and need to be taught to do right. Just as you would slap the hand of a child who was going to put his finger in an electric socket to protect him from harm, our butts needed to be slapped to protect us from endangering our lives in the future. I know from personal experience that the Rebekah Home is used as a tool to help young girls get their lives on the right track and the people who sent these girls there did it because they care. You reap what you sow, young ladies. The bitterness that started in your heart all those years ago is eating you up from the inside out and destroying you. It's because of Jesus Christ that I have true peace and joy. Remain your miserable selves but don't infect others who want help and who are looking for a place to help the people they care about by foolishly rambling on about a place where YOU CHOSE not to allow the Lord and the staff to help you. For those who are looking for a place to send their teenage girls, I have seen many lives truly changed for God by the Roloff ministries. I am a personal witness to girls coming in from homes full of rebellion and anger much like the girls on this site but they yielded to the Holy Spirit and were truly changed and went on to live happy lives for the Lord. Don't let the angry biterness of the girls on these postings affect your interest in this home. It is good to see you care enough to try to find a way to help the people you care about. I'm not saying the Rebekah Homes are the only way to go. There are other homes out there similar to it that can help your girls as well. Don't give up. There is hope."

JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY BROKE THE MOLD,ONE MORE CRAWLS OUT OF THE WOOD-WORK.

Offline ?

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
whoever you may be and I think I have a pretty good idea of who you are. Is a little dust on the windowseal a reason to give someone a spanking or a bedspread not  3 inches off the floor a reason? How is that being a foolish person.God didnt make us perfect, but we were expected every day to be perfect. The staff there what a joke..what kind of help did they offer? please tell me.  what did anyone there ever have nice to say to anyone. Oh let me see the word slut, whore, we were all going to hell. I was sent there because my mother had a new husband and didnt want me. I was not a slut or a wayward girl or a drug user. When I was there. I did what I had to do. I kept my mouth shut.I even was a helper, oh wow. I didnt keep that title very long. I didnt give out demerits so I was put on confinment for 2 weeks. my roommate cut the glass out of the window and the alarm. she ran :lol:  that night. of course she was in lock up. but I had to kneel for 6 hours. There were girls the staff liked to show off they pranced them aroud town. They needed the people of Texas to see what good work the home was doing FOR US WAYWARD SLUT ASS GIRLS. The staff there were a bunch of child molesters. remember the helpers who stayed up all night. hmmm. you know i could just keep on. PLEASE tell me how this home should have made us better young ladies. by the the brainwashing, by the med calls in the morning by the tainted food we ate,if it wasnt tainted food why did we always have two helplers looking at our tray and we always had to open up our napkins. god forbid if we got the nasty food to the outside world. you call us bitter hell yes Im bitter. im just starting to remember all this stuff i did block it out. and there are kids still under the control of the homes no way to tell anyone what is really going on. please please let me and others who went to hell what good the home did for us. oh and for anyone who reads this forgive my spelling thats just another benifit i got from the rebekah school.but as you can see the post up has wonderful spelling skills and great wording. wonder who you really are. rebekah sisters put two and two together. they are still among us beware. oh and my real name is melissa  why dont you share your name with me?

Marijuana clearly has medicinal value.
 Thousands of seriously ill Americans have
 been able to determine that for themselves,
 albeit illegally. Like my own family, these
 individuals did not wish to break the law but
 they had no choice.

--Lyn Nofziger, former deputy chairman of the Republican National Committee

ester rolloff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 30, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
On 2005-10-27 15:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I stumbled across this website by looking for information on the Rebekah Home for girls and was amazed by what I read. There seems to be so much bitterness flying through here. It actually cracks me up at how many of you are behaving like children. The "beatings" as you refer to are called spankings - discipline - consequences for your own foolish actions. I have received many of these spankings in my life and it only helped mold me into a better person. We are all born with a sinful nature and need to be taught to do right. Just as you would slap the hand of a child who was going to put his finger in an electric socket to protect him from harm, our butts needed to be slapped to protect us from endangering our lives in the future. I know from personal experience that the Rebekah Home is used as a tool to help young girls get their lives on the right track and the people who sent these girls there did it because they care. You reap what you sow, young ladies. The bitterness that started in your heart all those years ago is eating you up from the inside out and destroying you. It's because of Jesus Christ that I have true peace and joy. Remain your miserable selves but don't infect others who want help and who are looking for a place to help the people they care about by foolishly rambling on about a place where YOU CHOSE not to allow the Lord and the staff to help you. For those who are looking for a place to send their teenage girls, I have seen many lives truly changed for God by the Roloff ministries. I am a personal witness to girls coming in from homes full of rebellion and anger much like the girls on this site but they yielded to the Holy Spirit and were truly changed and went on to live happy lives for the Lord. Don't let the angry bitterness of the girls on these postings affect your interest in this home. It is good to see you care enough to try to find a way to help the people you care about. I'm not saying the Rebekah Homes are the only way to go. There are other homes out there similar to it that can help your girls as well. Don't give up. There is hope.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was also in the home in 71
It was a correct statement you made when you "stumbled" across this site, "Stumbled" being the key word, Because You "STUMBLED" through a lot of heart felt letters and made light of something that was very tragic for a lot of girls. Who are by the way now full grown woman- and you  should treat them with respect. They are no longer children or "YOUNG LADIES" as you have put it in your letter. The bitterness that you claim is flying though here is from a lot of woman that have every right to be bitter. Their treatment at the homes after we left was a horrible tragedy that makes me deeply sad. And angers me beyond words-There just are none or enough that could be said to tell these woman how sorry that I am for what they had to endure not only there, but now as I speak, how they are still enduring what the homes did to them. What part of it "CRACKED" you up? You dare come on here and refer to them as children and mock them with your own amusement. You think it is funny? Shame on you!
Represent your self as a Christan or even as one of us? How dare you judge them! You where not there with them, and your ignorance angers me! I am sad for you that you that your heart is hardened and that you choose to criticize Instead of embrace understanding of their very real pain. Your lack of knowledge is embarrassing me! Don't speak for the girls of 71 speak for your self. No one here needs to be educated on discipline! KNOCK KNOCK! HELLO! We have all had our own children and very much know the difference. And it did not require beating them or starving them or beating them over the head with the bible. We did not need to force feed God's teachings to them. Nobody here that I know of had to strip their children of their self esteem for making mistakes. Or Your words "FOOLISH ACTIONS"! Sure there has to be discipline with in reason to direct our children's paths. But poping your kid on the hand is a far cry from being slapped, starved, or thrown in lock up. They did not whip them for doing drugs or running away etc. The price for that my friend was being there. Just being there. Loosing everything  they where use to having,- one being their freedom. Knock Knock are you listening? Do you hear what I am saying? Unless they where hitting them for something they where clearly already paying for. They got whipped for stupid shit ex-sample being something left on the floor. Day to day stuff. How many of you ladies can remember being whipped for stupid shit raise your hands please. That served no life purpose? Served a purpose for the home for the workers that abused. They squeezed all the purpose they could get from it.
Was it endangering their life's when they did not have everything in place in their rooms?
Or for some just stepping out of their rooms? You make it sound like they where whipped so they would not hurt themselves. UN-true! they took up everything anyone could possibly hurt them self's with. The whippings where dished out according to what they defined as bad. How many times did they deserve to be beaten for what they did before they got there? And some girls did nothing to get there.
Yes bitterness dose destroy ones heart. But talking about it was the first step to getting past it for a lot of people here. UN-like you could at the home. Where you were not allowed to speak of you know little things like getting raped or molested or beaten. These issues where not approachable by them. Not once was anyone told honey it is not your fault you got molested or raped or that your mom was never home or your parents where divorced or that you mom or dad was a drunk.
What infects others Is people like you! Who choose to stay ignorant and one sided and choose not to look past their own experiences. And duh! realize and open your arms and heart to someones who's is different. You turn a blind eye to the fact that mistakes where made-    Your indifference and lack of compassion sickens me to my very core.
Standing there with your hands on your smarty little pants saying "You reap what you sow"
"Your bitterness is derived from your own inadequate mistakes all those years ago Is eating you inside out and destroying you"! Who the hell do you think you are? You do not know these girls hearts or souls! How dare you make that assessment with-out even understanding them as individuals? Maybe the Granny is coming out of me now because I just want to slap your little face.... Note: I am saying that nicely now while I am doing it....I am trying to help you...
Now that did not sound very Christan did it? I'm sorry but I don't want you to put your finger in a socket now would we?
Maybe you should go get back in that o'll prayer closet and pray for forgiveness for Judging
people that you don't even know. My experience at the home was much like yours and did have it better.Things started out good- and for some it did change their life's for the better,but for others destroyed. Because things changed and people where hurt. And in spite of it have become wonderful-
people,with good children that they chose to raise different. I stand in awe of them because of who they have become and what they have accomplished-And believe it or not with Jesus Christ in their life's and hearts. Because why? He lives in their hearts not at the homes. It is in our darkest hours that Christ comes to us even when we are bitter.He heals us.and nobody has to go back to the homes to receive that-because Jesus is no further than our own hearts. He said he would never leave or forsake us -
We should embrace them not judge them. I say Shame on you! SHAME SHAME SHAME! One day you will read this letter again when you are being judged by God. May he have mercy on you soul. :flame:  :flame:

Offline Saber Tooth

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 30, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
The Fact or Fiction Posts cracked me up!
Fact or Fiction?
Lester Roloff-"Boxers or Briefs" ::jawdrop::

The question before the human race is, whether the God of nature shall govern the world by his own laws, or whether priests and kings shall rule it by fictitious miracles.
--John Adams, U.S. President

Offline Saber Tooth

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 30, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
Will the real Bridget Jones Stand up please? :wstupid:

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 30, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
Who are you asking who they are? If you are looking for me I am in the V.I.P. room. ::bandit::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 30, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
Fact or Fiction:
Did Roloff where boxers or briefs?
Answer: Neither, it was a shiny red thong made out of dental floss and a fruit roll up

Offline freebird

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 30, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
MR WILELY CAMERON AND FAYE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HELP KIDS YOU REALLY SUCK AT IT. DOES THE ROLOFF HOMES HAVE A RETIREMENT HOME? MIGHT WANT TO CHECK INTO ONE MAYBE YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNT. ::eek3::

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 30, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
What's worse:  Wasting time writing about the past online, or wasting time writing about how people are wasting time writing about the past online?

On 2005-10-27 16:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"life goes on.i agree.it is crazy how some people worry about what happened years ago, they need to start worrying about today. so much time people are wasting about their pasts, get on with your futures.i agree with the bitterness statement.let go let god. spend time with your families instead of getting on here and griping and worrying about the camerons.hug your children, and quit your bitching. the term children was used also, i feel it is time for you angry bitter people to grow up and move on."
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 31, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
the past is what has made me who I am today. i talk about the past to better understand who i am today. i am tired of people telling me not to talk about the abuse and to live with it because i have lived with it all these years. i consider telling people to stop writing a waste of time because i won't stop writing and telling my story.

Offline freebird

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 31, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
i will not stop writting either. also the past is what made me who i am. one month ago i was a walking door mat. and didnt even relize how i let people use me. when i started remembering things its was like... i know why i do the things i do. BUT NO MORE.. I WILL NOT BE USED, I DO STAND UP FOR MYSELF NOW. NOONE WILL EVER TREAT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. IM NOT AFRAID TO SPEEK MY MIND. BEFORE I WAS MEEK I WOULD NOT SAY A WORD EXCEPT YES YES YES. BUT I KNOW THAT I WAS STILL THAT BRAINWASHED TEENAGER.WHO WAS AFRAID OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME. IT HAS ONLY TAKEN 20 SOME YEARS TO UNDERSTAND.IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ OUR STORY THAN WHY ARE YOU ON THIS WEB SITE. WELL IM GOING TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN. BECAUSE I CAN....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 31, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
Cool I will go get the weegy board! Lets have a sconce and dig up some more goodies. Maybe we can bring up o'll Lester him self? Ask him what he thinks about them getting 6'000 a head now. Plus all benefits. and of course some petty cash on the side, that must stay replenished at all times. The price for none payment your baby is put on a bus and shipped out. Maybe he will cut loose with some wine? Or maybe he will tell us where he burried all that  money? We could bring him back by singing "Just As I am." Or living by Faith? Anybody got some gum my mouth taste a little bitter. :scared: