Author Topic: SUE SCHEFF AND HER WHITMORE BLOG  (Read 4790 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUE SCHEFF AND HER WHITMORE BLOG
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »
http://thewhitmoreacademy.blogspot.com/

What's up with Scheff and Zehnder?  

:rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 03:41:27 PM »
These two blogs are nearly identical.

Notice the disclaimer?

I'd be concerned too, especially since this reads like the cover story from some gossipy tabloid.

Guess Izzy the self-proclaimed legal professional thinks she's covered all her bases?  Or did Sue Scheff write this?  Kinda hard to tell with these two.

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:51:53 PM »
Personally, I feel this is malicious and just because they won't name the person, doesn't mean that person can't bring a legal action.

Reasonable inference being what it is ...

Second, that cartoon posted on Scheff's blog?

Is that supposed to be funny?

If so, these people have a sick sense of humor, IMO.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 06:10:46 PM »
Sue Scheff seemed to forget to mention a few things in her BLOG about Whitmore Academy and the Sudweeks, didn't she?

Guess it slipped Scheff's mind to mention that Mark Sudweeks was convicted of a FELON in Canada for extreme animal abuse, was fined over $100,000 and was banned from owning animals for life in Canada?

Guess it slipped Scheff's mind to mention that the Sudweeks were evicted from Mexico for running a school without a license, huh?

Guess it slipped Scheff's mind to mention that Cheryl Sudweeks accepted a plea bargain in the criminal abuse trial against her---regarding the charges of abuse of Whitmore students; and Cheryl Sudweeks agreed to never open another facility in Juab County, for the rest of her life?

Guess it slipped Scheff mind to mention that there is an on-going civil case pending against the Sudweeks; or did she mention that?

Are people to believe this "mysterious, problem-causing-parent" is really the cause of all the Sudweeks' legal problems in three countries--Canada, Mexico and the United States?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore blog
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »
This litle tidbit of a  written scam needs to be wrapped into a "GLOSSY BROCHURE."

Nauseating at  best.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
Scheff actually states in the blog she is relying on "hearsay".

Where I come from, that's just a fancy word for gossip.

If this wasn't so pathetic, I'd be laughing my ass off at this so-called parent advocate and her silly blog.  She can't even spell correctly and everybody knows this blog program comes with a spell (if not a FACT) checker.

News flash people!  The program Whitmore is NO MORE.

Get over it, already.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
Didn't Sue Scheff refer these parents and their children to Whitmore Academy?  And she's parent-bashing to defend this owner, Cheryl Sudweeks who accepted a plea bargain/abeyance agreement in this pending child abuse trial?
And this disclaimer states this blog is basically hearsay?
PURE shame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 11:46:18 PM »
Err ... The Whitmore Academy and it's owners are currently involved in a civil lawsuit brought by a group of parents.  Are they (the parents) aware of these blogs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 12:55:00 AM »
For any parents who are aware, what should they do?  Ask Ms. Scheff and Ms. Zehnder to not write blogs filled with lies?
Ok.  
"Hey, Izzy and Sue, please don't write blogs filled with lies."

Think that might work?,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 01:22:58 AM »
These  Whitmoreblogs by Scheff and Zehnder do not erase the facts that Scheff continued to refer children to Whitmore Academy during the criminal investigation of the owners, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, of Whitmore Academy.

Or the fact that Zehnder removed Whitmore Academy from CAICA's "watch list" during the criminal investigation. The owner, Cheryl Sudweeks accepted a plea bargain, rather than stand trial for the charges against her; and after Whitmore Academy closed---this facility has not been placed on CAICA's list of closed abusive facilities.

These parent-bashing Whitmore blogs seem to be some lame attempt to justify and excuse Scheff and Zehnder's continued support of these owners, and the defunct Whitmore Academy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »
Why were the comments by IMPURE deleted from this blog?
Isn't Mz Scheff open to comments and discussions?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 04:28:00 PM »
It's still up - that was the first thing I checked after realizing Mizz Izzy had shitcanned muh Impure thoughts from her Blog.  I thought calling myself "Impure" would get up Sue's nose more than Izzy's.  Here it is:

Hey, those horses - they don't look like the ones Mark Sudweeks had in Canada. Those horses were starved half to death, and Mark has the dubious distinction of being the only person banned from owning animals in Canada.

How seriously can you be taken as an educational consultant when you support confirmed child abusers? No one cops a plea bargain unless they want to avoid severe punishment.

You do yourself a disservice by attacking one parent in such a vindictive manner. One parent could not have been responsible for the downfall of Whitmore. You should cut your ties to these people, they're finished.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 09:16:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
These  Whitmoreblogs by Scheff and Zehnder do not erase the facts that Scheff continued to refer children to Whitmore Academy during the criminal investigation of the owners, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, of Whitmore Academy.

Or the fact that Zehnder removed Whitmore Academy from CAICA's "watch list" during the criminal investigation. The owner, Cheryl Sudweeks accepted a plea bargain, rather than stand trial for the charges against her; and after Whitmore Academy closed---this facility has not been placed on CAICA's list of closed abusive facilities.

These parent-bashing Whitmore blogs seem to be some lame attempt to justify and excuse Scheff and Zehnder's continued support of these owners, and the defunct Whitmore Academy.

I agree with your opinion. It seems sabelle Zehnder has once again compromised her integrity where this program and it's owners are concerned.  Hope it was worth it.  Personally, I don't read her website anymore nor have the slighest interest in her blogs.  IMO, she's lost all credibility as a child advocate or whatever else she calls herself these days.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder's removal of Whitmore Blog
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 06:09:06 PM »
Isabelle Zehnder has removed her Whitmore Blog; but Sue Scheff's blog, "Whitmore Academy-my experiences" remains on the internet.

Scheff's Whitmore blog also advertises the 2 upcoming blogs that will be published by both Scheff and Zehnder.

Isabelle Zehnder has published my name in her blog; and I have not published a full rebuttal addressing the copious lies both Scheff and Zehnder have written about me in these blogs.  I will publish my full rebuttal at a time I choose.

One lie that Sue Scheff wrote in her Whitmore blod will be addressed here.

To use Scheff's format for her upcoming BLOGS;   this rebuttal of one of Scheff's lies may be view as a "stay tuned" for Joyce Harris's FULL REBUTTAL to the Whitmore blogs to be posted at a later date.

Scheff stated in her Whitmore blog:
"Unbeknwnst to me, she dropped her daughter off at Whitmore while Mark and Cheryl were out of town.  From what I understood, she was desperate to get rid of her daughter.  Although Cheryl asked if they could wait until they were back from a trip--the mother could not.  So the Sudweeks had their daughter meet the young teen at the mansion and bring her to their trip."

Sue Scheff well knows that the Sudweeks had the Whitmore students at Lake Powell for a yearly "Feelings Retreat" for the month of October.  My husband and I were encouraged by Sue Scheff, Mark Sudweeks, and the therapist, Tim Lowe to enroll our daughter as soon as possible, so she would not miss the opportunity to participate in this yearly retreat event.
I have 5 emails that I exchanged with Sue Scheff while my daughter was away at this retreat from October 8, 2004 until the Sudweeks returned to Nephi, Utah with the students on October 28, 2004.
Sue Scheff well knows that our daughter was dropped off in the care of 3 staff member of Whitmore Academy: the staff therapist, Tim Lowe; and the Sudweeks's daughter and son-in-law: Trinity and Jeff Seely.  Both Trinity and Jeff Seely were STAFF of Whitmore Academy, not merely family members of the Sudweeks.

Sue Scheff well knows that my husband and I were following Scheff's, Mark Sudweeks's and Tim Lowe's recommendations that our daughter would greatly benefit from this retreat; and we foolishly followed their recommendations.

If Sue Scheff would like to challenge anything I have posted here; I will be more than happy to post the emails Scheff and I exchanged prior to my daughter's enrollment at Whitmore Academy, and while my daughter was attending the retreat at Lake Powell during the month of October.
Unlike Scheff, I do not need to use words like "from what I understand"...Unbeknownst to me"...or refer to anything that someoone else said.
I speak the truth.:

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »
You can only push for so long before getting pushed back. Looks like its Sue and Izzy's turn to get shoved around some.

Well done Joyce!
am the metal pig.