Author Topic: i was in 3...  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in 3...
« on: March 30, 2007, 05:09:02 AM »
hey i was at casa by the sea march 2004-september 2004 when it closed down, spring creek september 2004-november 2004, and cross creek december 2004- december 2005. all i can say is that i like to pretend was one long bad dream. it was such complete bullshit. the day before i left spring creek lodge, i was up in special needs and i was getting really angry because they wouldn't let me use the bathroom until i "behaved" for 30 minutes. so i asked to talk to mike the director or head guy or whatever. he wouldn't let me either so i started making comments about him being a sexual abuser and just dumb graphic stuff that i was just being stupid and saying because i was so mad that i couldn't even use the bathroom. well he just looked really ruffled and left. a few minutes later, some staff came and told me it was getting late and i should go to sleep, even though i was being a complete buthead in special needs and they always made you stay there overnight if you were being bad. anyway they took me out of there without giving me a reason and took me to one of the empty cabins. they said i could have the whole cabin to myself. they let me have a shower for as long as i wanted in the staff shower in the cabin. then they brought me plates and paltes of food and desserts from the thanksgiving meal we had that day. then i asked for candy and they brough me a bag from the kithcen and just let me chill out in the cabin. then a staff came in and took me aside and asked me to write a statement of fact saying that what i said about mr. mike was not true and i had made it up. i did and well that was the end of that. i slept in the cabin by myself that night ... and i was kicked out of the program the next day :) i won't write much about the abuse that occured there becausde there was so much that it would take me a few hours. peace out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
i was in 3...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »
Good start on a long story though. Please feel free to come by and post your full details anytime. I know I'd like to hear it all.
am the metal pig.

Offline 69

• View Profile
i was in 3...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:51:33 PM »
Thats weird they reacted like that when you made those random allegations. It makes you wonder if the are true, and were just trying to get rid of you, like you knew too much? That's really strange! If you ever feel like writing out your story, there are many people who would like to read it, and many parents thinking about sending their kids away who could use a sober look at to what actually goes on in these programs. I was at SCL in 2000-2001 and I went through four facilities before that and a couple afterward, and it was definitely the strangest place I was at. I felt compelled after a couple years to delve into my memories and write about in detail. If for no other reason, so that I wouldn't forget as I got older. Then for a couple years I wanted to forget about it and stopped writing. But then I started having dreams where the program topic would come up and all the shithole weird places I was at and when I started writing about it again those dreams went away.

Anyways, hope you are doing well.. as I imagine you are, because you are out of those shit hole gulags! Stay well, hopefully one day we will hear from you again.

In my signature is a couple blogs I am doing about SCL and wwasps in general. Blogspot is really cool, its free and easy to setup and it even looks more professional than most of WWASPS websites and so its a quick and easy way to take a serious jab at them just by a few strokes of the pen...so to speak.