Author Topic: Magnolia Christian Center... OWNED..  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Magnolia Christian Center... OWNED..
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »
And Judge Roy still yammers on......   You know I think those faggots on cafety are gonna build him a shrine. They impress me as being a bunch of weak willed pussies.

Fuck em all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 02:23:23 AM »
Judge Roy Bean, Jimmy Pearce is a LIAR.

The Magnolia Form that parents sign:
"Magnolia Christian Center Addition/Modification of Policy Procedure"
reads as follows:

"Magnolia Christian Center offers parents the option of having corporal punishment used on their son as the need arises."

Stop your LIES Judge Roy Bean!  Your form states CORPORAL PUNISHMENT.....not "corporal correction."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 03:19:19 AM »
Seems Judge Roy Bean is still chipping away at Kev August on the Anti-WWASP forum: The Judge posted on March 26, 2007, 'I'm working with a father now...I think Kev referred him...."

Guess Kev must think this "corporal punishment" is just a-okay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
Thats fucked up...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 09:00:26 AM »
TSW- excellent post.  Thanks.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 09:35:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TSW- excellent post.  Thanks.

Thanks for reading it.

The entire middle ground movement really is something that depresses me. I find it frightening that people who have been beaten like dogs could even give one small scrap of an inch in anyway what so ever for pain compliance in a program.

Yet sadly.. It makes sense...

Not much can top what some of those WWASP survivors had to endure. Anything less in their eyes must seem normal. The overall sense of right and wrong is just another fucking casualty to the war against programs.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
 find it frightening that people who have been beaten like dogs could even give one small scrap of an inch in anyway what so ever for pain compliance in a program.

This is somewhat of a myth. Not all kids going through WWASPS schools are physically abused. Go read Kevin's story he posted on his forum. He spent 12 months there, made it to level 5, never had any problems, kept his head down and made it out without ever seeing the inside walls of isolation, worksheets or the back hand of a staff member. This is according to his own story.

I am not suggesting what he went through was not physchologically difficult, but you have to remember some kids do not fight the program, or even accept it willingly and actively work the program, even at the cost of OTHER KIDS in the program. See a pattern here?

I was one of those few motherfuckers who fight the whole time I am there, and use THAT as a way to get out. Some kids choose to accept the program ideology and use that in order to get out, to 'work the program'.

But please don't think every single kid going through a WWASPS school is being physically abused and treated like crap. If that were true, then there would be no discussion at the WWASPS survivor forums about how bad these programs are, because we would all know. Unfortunately, only a smaller portion of us know the TRUE horrors of what goes on behind closed doors in the dark back rooms of programs.

I would say many kids never see this side of the program. The one's who were treated not as bad seems to me, are the one's who abide by this middle ground philosophy. Because, in their experience, the people are not evil child abusers, so much as they are to some of us who were on the receiving end of the punishments that many of the other students didn't even know existed.

Go check out "Spring Creekers" myspace group if you want to laugh, and maybe cry for a while. The discussions going on are nothing short of pathetic. Many kids embrace the program, and you will be amazed how many of them posting over there still use program speak to each other. They still confront each other in the same way they did at the program. The Jr Staff still try to boss around the same lower levels they did while at the program. It's sickening.

I don't post there. I rarely post here anymore. But I had to make a simple point, that not every kid going in a WWASPS school is a victim. Some of them become the abusers. If this fact is glossed over in any way, or not told, then the middle ground movement will not make any sense. To those of us who refused the program outright, and were punished severely for it, it all makes perfect sense. And it is no less equally disgusting than what I saw while locked up. This whole industry and it's aftermath is disgusting. That is why I suggest kids don't even look behind, and just move on. So they never find these continuation of program websites, because sadly many get sucked in and never truly leave the program.

Yet sadly.. It makes sense...

Not much can top what some of those WWASP survivors had to endure. Anything less in their eyes must seem normal. The overall sense of right and wrong is just another fucking casualty to the war against programs.

"There is no right and wrong"... this is a poster hanging on the wall during the first seminar, and it's drilled into your head. The theory goes that there is no right and wrong, only action and reaction. So the reason why all of us kids were locked up in a shit hole under the control of a brainwash fanatic is because of our poor choices, how simple could that be!?

Some WWASPS kids had to 'endure' harming other kids psycholoogically by making fun of the weaker and younger kids and getting their jollies off by being a Jr Staff and sucking the program's dick. To me they deserve no sympathy. If the kids only worked together to actively fight the program it would be one thing. If they tortured kids if they worked the program it would be one thing. But many of the kids show up and do whatever it takes (including fucking over their friends) in order to move up. And some really enjoy their power and are upset when they graduate and have to live normal life because they don't have that power over other people. Those are the fucked up ones. The ones who accept the program for what it is, and then get out and treat people like they did in the program. They are in for a lonely life, stupid fuckers.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 11:44:24 AM »
Thank you for enlightening me with your post. I've been looking at the WWASP lot for sometime now and haven't been able to make heads or tails out of the lot of you.

Let me clarify: I didn't intend to paint every wwasp grad or survivor with the same brush. I do fully realize that not everyone was or is abused physically by wwasp. I will maintain that your very physical presence in such an environment is mentally and emotionally abusive.

Either way.. I'm watching the thread on Cafety with Keen interest. I've bowed out of it as I was very certain that I was going to be seeing a bit of accomodation of Judge Roy.

I still suggest that those of you have something to say about the issue to go say it on Cafety. It only takes a full 2 minutes to set up an account.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
Oh yeah thanks for stopping by. Its nice to see you still haven't lost your wits.

How is the weather in Cali treating you?
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 12:01:28 PM »
I just wanted to point out some facts is all. That two different kids can be at the same facility, at the same time, and have two completely different experiences, even with the same staff. The difference between these two kids is not the color of their skin, or how much money their parents have, it's decided by whether or not you either willingly accept the program out of ignorance or fear genuine acceptance, or do a good enough job bullshitting the staff. Some kids I noticed were treated rather 'well'. I think of the WWASPS survivor community like the Nazi Jewish Death Camp survivors. I am not saying our experience comes CLOSE to the experience the Jews went through. But after the Jews got out, think about all the Jews who took up jobs removing dead bodies from the gas chambers, or as an assistant to a Nazi officer, or as  girlfriend to a Nazi soldier.  Now that is not one cohesive community when they get out. Some of those Jews will feel that their brethren sold them down the river. If there weren't Jewish spies relaying information to the top, rebellion might have been a real possibility.

If you take a look at Spring Creekers myspace group you will see a certain number of strong online personalities, who were Jr Staff their at the time, still trying to control the conversation all this time later. Or trying to cover up their guilt for having had a hand in the abuse of other kids?? I would feel bad too if I were them, and try to keep the lies going. THey take a personal interest in KNOWING that no abuse occured. When someone posts there taht they were abused, they get attacked. Why can't we all agree on the abuse that occured there?

The answer is simple. Because many kids had an active role in that abuse, and for them to accept that it happened would mean they are taking responsibility for accepting a role in an abusive system.

My final point before I shut up. Just because a kid went through a WWASPS camp, does not make them some kind of repository of knowledge and information regarding child abuse and this industry. If anything it skews our perspective and we accept child abuse, where if we had never experienced it first hand, we would not accept it as a legitimate tool. Only the abused accept abuse as a legitimate tool to use on children. Because it was done to them(us) and we turned out well, so what would it hurt to use the same method on other kids? It's all they(we) know. The arrogance of myself and other WWASPS survivors is a bit extreme because we feel our experience gives us insight into an entire industry and base our decisions and stances off of that small little bit. Parents asking abuse victims where to send their kid is stupid. Parents asking me where to send their kid is stupid. Parents asking Kev where to send kids is stupid.

The more the internet thing goes on, the more confusing the subject gets because now a thousand kids are posting contradictory stories. It's not because all those things didn't happen. There is no ONE TRUTH to what goes on at programs. The difference is simply in the way the kid reacted to the program. SICK SHIT ISNT IT? The fact parents and even program survivors don't see this shows me that the program never ends for most people. Especially the ones who bought into it at the time.

TSW, dont give us credit for anything just for being WWASPS survivors, there was a reason why we were there probably. We are not experts on this industry, only on the small portion of our own experience.  

Now the fight continues, the fight over what 'truth' will prevail as to what went on at the program. Even the truth in this case is negotiable. I know my truth... and that's all that matters anymore.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
Fair enough and very well said.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
Spanking teenagers with a paddle?

Please tell me this is all some sort of sick joke??? Please!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 02:20:43 PM »
Well, JUDGE ROYBEAN.

Just where on that form does it say "CORPORAL CORRECTIONS?"

It clearly states: "CORPORAL PUNISHMENT."

This is sickeniing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Mississippi/MS. CODE ANN. 37-11-57 (1999 Supp.)

37-11-57. Immunity of school personnel from liability for carrying out action in enforcing rules regarding control, discipline, suspension and expulsion of students .

"(1) Except in the case of excessive force or cruel and unusual punishment, a teacher, assistant teacher, principal, or an assistant principal acting within the course and scope of his employment shall not be liable for any action carried out in conformity with state or federal laws or regulations of the State Board of Education or the local board regarding the control, discipline, suspension and expulsion of students. The local school board shall provide any necessary legal defense to a teacher, assistant teacher, principal or assistant principal acting within the course and scope of his employment in any action which may be filed against school personnel. A school district shall be entitled to reimbursement for legal fees and expenses from its employee if a court finds that the act of the employee was outside the course and scope of his employment, or that the employee was acting with criminal intent. Any action by a school district against its employee and any action by the employee against the school district for necessary legal fees and expenses shall be tried to the court in the same suit brought against the school employee.

(2) Corporal punishment administered in a reasonable manner, or any reasonable action to maintain control and discipline of students taken by a teacher, assistant teacher, principal or assistant principal acting within the scope of his employment or function and in accordance with any state or federal laws or rules or regulations of the State Board of Education or the local school board does not constitute negligence or child abuse. No teacher, assistant teacher, principal or assistant principal so acting shall be held liable in a suit for civil damages alleged to have been suffered by a student as a result of the administration of corporal punishment, or the taking of action to maintain control and discipline of a student, unless the court determines that the teacher, assistant teacher, principal or assistant principal acted in bad faith or with the malicious purpose or in a manner exhibiting a wanton and willful disregard of human rights or safety. For the purposes of this subsection, ?corporal punishment? means the reasonable use of physical force or physical contact by a teacher, assistant teacher, principal or assistant principal, as may be necessary to maintain discipline, to enforce a school rule, for self-protection or for the protection of other students from disruptive students."

This is why Judge Bean knows he is untouchable and can brag about his child abuse online. He is granted immunity, by law, from the state. What he is doing to children is legal in his state.

States Banning Corporal Punishment
State Year Present Statute
Alaska 1989 AK Statutes Section 04AAC 07.010
California 1986 CA Education Code Section 49000-49001
Connecticut 1989 CT Penal Code Sec. 53a-18
Delaware 2003 DE Education Code Sec. 702
Hawaii 1973 HI Rev. Statutes Sec. 302A-1141
Illinois 1993 IL Compiled Statutes, School Code Sec. 5/24-24
Iowa 1989 IA School Code Sec. 280.21
Maine 1975 ME Criminal Code Sec. 106
Maryland 1993 MD Code Education Sec. 7-306
Massachusetts 1971 MA General Laws , Education Sec. 37G
Michigan 1989 MI Compiled Laws, Rev. School Code Sec. 380.1312
Minnesota 1989 MN Statutes Sec. 121A.58
Montana 1991 MT Code Annotated Sec. 20-4-302
Nebraska 1988 NE Rev. Statutes Sec. 79-295
Nevada 1993 NV Rev. Statutes Sec 392.4633
New Hampshire 1983 NH Rev. Statutes Ann. Sec. 627:6
New Jersey 1867 NJ Permanent Statutes, Education 18A:6-1
New York 1985 NY Regulations of the Board of Regents, 8 NYCRR 19.5
North Dakota 1989 ND Century Code, Elem. and Sec. Education Sec. 15.1-19-02
Oregon 1989 OR Rev. Statutes Sec. 339.250
Pennsylvania 2005 22 PA Code CHS. 7 and l2, Sec. l2.5
Rhode Island 1977 Wolfweseder v. Woonsocket, Commissioner of Education
South Dakota 1990 SD Codified Laws, Sec. 13-32-2
Utah 2006 UT Administrative Rule R277-608
Vermont 1985 VT Statutes, Education Sec. 1161a
Virginia 1989 VA Code, Education Sec. 22.1-279.1
Washington 1993 WA Administrative Code 180-40-235
West Virginia 1994 WV Code Sec. 18A-5-1 (e)
Wisconsin 1988 WI Statute Sec. 118.31

29 states have outlawed this type of public humiliation and physical abuse of children in the classroom.

There is absolutely no coincidence this program is located where it is. Chilling for a parent to send their child out of state to skirt the laws of abuse, absolutely sickening.